|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the best in her class in regards to grades?
2. What does Anne win in Chapter 15?
(a) A free meal.
(b) A trip.
3. Which of Anne's friends does not move into Patty's Place in Chapter 16?
4. Why does Patty decide to let the girls rent her place?
(a) They beg of her.
(b) She has to leave immediately and needs tenants.
(c) They were the only ones interested.
(d) She sees Anne's love for the house.
5. Who meets up with Anne in the orchard in Chapter 20?
(b) Aunt Jamesina.
6. What does Philippa promise to her friends to help with in regards to Patty's Place?
(a) Keep Gilbert away from Anne.
(b) Finding boyfriends for Anne and Priscilla.
(c) Teach Anne how to keep a boyfriend.
7. Where will Anne be during the break?
8. Who are the two people responsible for helping Anne and Priscilla fit in at college?
(b) Charlie and Philippa.
(c) Gilbert and Charlie.
(d) Gilbert and Philippa.
9. Who does Anne walk home with after the party?
10. Who is Anne with in Chapter 21?
11. What is the result of the freshman class winning Art Rush in Chapter 5?
(a) They become argumentative.
(b) They are divided.
(c) They are united.
(d) They don't care.
12. In Chapter 9, why are Gilbert and Anne studying so hard?
(a) To find a job.
(b) To attain scholarships.
(c) To get an internship.
(d) To study abroad.
13. Who picks up Anne to drive her to the station?
14. Who tells Anne about what Milty Boulter's mother said?
15. What is Anne's reaction to Gilbert's request in Chapter 20 when they converse?
(a) She is elated and accepts.
(b) She is elated but rejects it.
(c) She panics but accepts.
(d) She panics and rejects it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what is Diana sick with?
2. What does Anne find out about Ruby?
3. Who is Rusty?
4. What do the girls set to doing when they move into Patty's Place?
5. What does Davy do that horrifies his sister?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)