|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, 35, 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Anne and Diana doing in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Picking apples.
(c) Having tea.
2. What happens between Sam and Anne?
(a) He asks if Janet will marry him and she said maybe.
(b) He asks if Janet will marry him and she tells him no.
(c) He asks her to marry him and she accepts.
(d) He asks her to marry him and she refuses.
3. What do Anne and Janet laugh about in Chapter 34?
(a) Gilber's crazy unexpected proposal.
(b) John's crazy unexpected proposal.
(c) Roy's crazy unexpected proposal.
(d) Sam's crazy unexpected proposal.
4. From whom does Anne receive a thousand dollars from?
(b) Miss Josephine Barry.
(d) Mrs. Rachel Lynde.
5. Why is Janet crying?
(a) She finds out she is dying.
(b) She thinks John will never marry her.
(c) She is confused about whether she loves John or not.
(d) She thinks John hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Valley Road apparently known for?
2. Who does Anne walk home with after the party?
3. What do the girls attempt to do to Rusty?
4. What did Milty Boulter's mother say?
5. Who writes to Anne and Priscilla saying she is coming to attend Redmond with them?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)