Chapter 1, 2, 3
• Chapter 1
• Anne and Diana are picking apples while discussing the different paths they will soon be taking.
• Anne is headed to college while Diana will remain at home and get married.
• Anne runs into Gilbert and is nervous around him.
• When Anne gets home, Davy tells her that some people think she is going to college to get a man.
• Anne goes to Victoria Island to think.
• Chapter 2
• It is the final week before Anne, Gilbert and Charlie leave for college and the A.V.I.S. throw a party for Anne and Gilbert.
• At the party, Gilbert tells Anne of his feelings beyond friendship for her which upsets her, so she decides to walk home with Charlie.
• Gilbert walks Ruby home but goes to Anne's house afterwards where they talk and are secretly watched by Marilla and Mrs. Rachel Lynde.
• Mrs. Rachel Lynde thinks Gilbert and...
This section contains 2,253 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)