|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anne reluctant to run over to Mrs Barry's house to pick up Diana's apron pattern for Marilla?
(a) She has too much homework to do.
(b) She's tired and doesn't feel well.
(c) It's dark and Anne's afraid of "the Haunted Wood"
(d) She had promised Matthew to mend his shirt that evening.
2. How old is Matthew?
3. What is the outcome of Minnie Mae's illness?
(a) The doctor comes at last and cures her
(b) Minne Mae passes on and all are devasted
(c) Anne cures her and Mrs.Barry kisses her and thanks her.
(d) Mary Joe the French girl cures her
4. How was Mr. Barry's flat adorned for Elaine's watery voyage?
(a) Ruby's mother's table cloth and a yellow afghan
(b) Diana's mother's black shawl and a yellow piano scarf
(c) Diana's sheet and her mother's yellow shawl
(d) Anne's coverlet and a yellow quilt
5. Why didn't Anne care anymore about things that she used to care deeply about?
(a) Matthew and she had had a serious argument.
(b) Her hair was green
(c) She felt guilty for not setting the tea table for Marilla.
(d) Diana was angry with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though Aunt Josephine's house was splendid, what did Anne think it lacked?
2. What did Anne recite at the concert?
3. What did Diana do right after Anne had departed for Queen's?
4. What physical problem does Marilla sometimes have?
5. What did Anne tell Marilla she'd like to be if she were a man?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)