|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and Diana call the patch of birch trees where they built a playhouse?
(a) Sentinel's Way
(d) the hiding place
2. What compliment on her looks does Anne receive the first day at school?
(a) that she has thick hair
(b) that her ears are perfectly formed
(c) that she has a pretty nose
(d) that her eyes are lovely
3. How old is Anne on her birthday in Chapter 26?
4. What did Anne recite that made Ruby Gillis' blood run cold?
(a) "Joan of Ark at the Stake"
(b) "Cleopatra exclaiming about the asp which bit her"
(c) "Mary, Queen of Scots"
(d) "Marie Antoinette at the Guillotine"
5. What is Anne remorseful about concerning Mr. Phillips?
(a) She regrets passing notes during the class.
(b) She regrets talking, drawing pictures of him and making fun of him.
(c) She regrets judging him and writing a poem about him.
(d) She regrets telling horrible things about him to Marilla.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lesson did Anne say she had learned from this latest escapade?
2. What was Marilla looking forward to on her way home from the Aid meeting?
3. What does Marilla think of Anne's opinion about the minister's sermon and Mr. Bell's prayers?
4. What happens to Diana Barry when she goes to Anne's for tea?
5. What were the Entrance exam results?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)