|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Diana's Aunt Josephine's house in Charlottetown?
(a) Hemlock Hill
2. What did Anne tell Marilla she'd like to be if she were a man?
(a) a minister
(b) an architect
(c) one of Robin Hood's merry men
(d) a knight in Camelot
3. What did Miss Stacy teach Anne about how to write?
(a) to let her imagination run wild
(b) to use short words and write about things she knew personally
(c) to use large words and unusual vocabulary
(d) to write a lot of poetry about nature
4. What shocked Mrs. Lynde about Anne in church?
(a) Anne put roses and buttercups on her hat.
(b) Anne didn't sing the hymns.
(c) Anne fell asleep.
(d) Anne didn't kneel when the other people did.
5. What happened between Gilbert and Anne on the first day of school?
(a) They fell in love.
(b) Gilbert called her Carrots and she broke a slate over his head.
(c) They became buddies.
(d) Nothing. They were oblivious to one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Anne meet coming home from the station?
2. What does Anne tell Marilla she'd like to be when she grows up?
3. What mistake does Anne make when the minister and his wife come to tea?
4. What did Gilbert Blythe recite at the concert?
5. What joyous surprise does Anne find at the post office?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)