|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne think of the minister's sermon and Mr. Bell's prayers?
(a) She is spell-bound by the sermon and prayers.
(b) She feels they give "scope to the imagination".
(c) She imagines herself as a minister and what she'd preach.
(d) She thinks they're long and boring.
2. What does Anne dearly wish she had?
(a) a father and mother
(b) a bosom friend, a kindred spirit to confide in
(c) her own dog
(d) a horse to ride
3. What school subject did Anne say was casting a shadow over her life?
(d) English grammar
4. What did Ella May give Anne when she returned to school?
(a) a bunch of wild flowers
(b) an apple from her father's orchard
(c) a little notebook
(d) an enormous yellow pansy cut from a catalogue
5. What does Matthew do when he goes to town to buy a dress for Anne?
(a) He buys a dress he doesn't like.
(b) He buys material for a seamstress to make a dress.
(c) He turns back home before reaching town out of fear.
(d) In his shyness he buys a rake and brown sugar instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did her parents die from?
2. What does Anne call a person who feels as she does about things?
3. How old is Anne in Chapter 5?
4. What did Tillie Boutler let Anne wear?
5. What did Carrie Sloane dare Ruby Gillis to do at Diana's party?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)