|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne's nom de plume?
(a) Christiana Golightly
(b) Aliana Camilla Babcock
(c) Geraldine Seymour
(d) Rosamund Montmorency
2. What did Josie Pye do which all the little girls admired?
(a) She walked along the top of the Barrys' board fence
(b) She ate an ant.
(c) She jumped off Diana's swing when it was very high.
(d) She swung high above the garden on a strong vine.
3. Who is going to be the Fairy Queen in the Christmas concert?
(a) Jane Andrews
(b) Ruby Gillis
(c) Josie Pye
(d) Diana Barry
4. What does the romantic Anne rename the 'Avenue', a scenic stretch of road lined with blossoming apple trees?
(a) "A Mid-Summer Night's Dream"
(b) "White Way of Delight"
(c) "The Bridal Path"
(d) "The Faierie's Way"
5. What way did Matthew vote politically?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne look like?
2. What does Anne do when Marilla accuses her of losing Marilla's amethyst brooch?
3. What lesson did Anne say she had learned from this latest escapade?
4. What does Anne do when she realizes that Marilla and Matthew had wanted to adopt a boy?
5. What does Anne recall Mr. Phillips, the teacher, doing which upset her?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)