|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne call Mrs. Rachel Lynde?
(a) " a new-found friend and kindred spirit"
(b) "an old busybody and nuisance"
(c) "an ugly, old witch"
(d) " a rude, impolite, unfeeling woman"
2. What has Anne been studying since she came to Green Gables?
(a) how to write proper thank you letters
(b) rules of etiquette in the Family Herald
(c) Latin and English grammar
(d) how to increase her vocabulary and spell correctly
3. With whom did Anne live until she was eight-years-old?
(a) Mrs. Thomas and her drunken husband
(b) Mrs. Thompson , a widow
(c) Her grandmother, who then died
(d) Her parents' neighbor, Mrs. Babcock
4. What does Diana pass to Anne in school as a token of her love?
(a) a note and a bunch of wild flowers
(b) a note and a large apple
(c) a poem she had written
(d) a note and a bookmarker she had made
5. How old is Anne on her birthday in Chapter 26?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne looking forward to doing after she finishes her lessons?
2. What do Anne and Diana call the patch of birch trees where they built a playhouse?
3. What lesson did Anne say she had learned from this latest escapade?
4. What does Anne dearly wish she had?
5. What profession did Anne's parents have?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)