|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne tell Marilla when Marilla asks her what her name is?
2. What did Prissy Andrews look like at the Debating Club concert?
(a) She wore pink silk, a string of pearls and carnations in her hair.
(b) She wore a long, white chiffon dress with a gardenia in her hair.
(c) She wore blue satin with blue flowers in her hair.
(d) She wore green tafeta with a string of green beads.
3. What does Marilla attempt to teach Anne one night in Chapter 7?
(a) how to tidy her room and lay our her clothes for the next day
(b) how to say her prayers
(c) how to speak better English
(d) how to wash, dry and put away the dishes
4. What new word did Anne learn at the Sunday school picnic?
5. How old is Anne in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne look like?
2. What do Anne and Diana call the patch of birch trees where they built a playhouse?
3. What kind of dress does Anne wish she could have?
4. What did Rachel Lynde hear from Marilla when she visited her?
5. What does Mrs. Lynde suggest that Marilla do to Anne?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)