|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Anne meet coming home from the station?
(a) Diana's aunt Josephine
(b) Mrs. Rachel Lynde
(c) the new minister and his wife
(d) Marilla and Matthew
2. What has Anne never tasted which she hopes to eat at the Sunday school picnic?
(a) ice cream
(b) chocolate brownies
(c) lady's fingers
(d) strawberry shortcake
3. What does Anne tell Marilla when Marilla asks her what her name is?
4. What did her parents die from?
(b) German measles
(c) a fever
(d) they drowned
5. What is the surprise outcome of Anne and Diana jumping on Diana's Aunt Josephine?
(a) Aunt Josephine becomes Anne's and Diana's mentor.
(b) Aunt Josephine disinherits Diana's parents and DIana.
(c) Aunt Josephine invites them on a trip to Europe.
(d) Anne and Diana decide they should become nuns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Diana Barry?
2. Why is the day described in Chapter 20 "special" to Anne?
3. What does Ruby Gillis give her on the first day of school?
4. What does Marilla think of Anne's opinion about the minister's sermon and Mr. Bell's prayers?
5. What physical problem does Marilla sometimes have?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)