|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and Diana plan to do?
(a) learn how to dance and go to a ball
(b) bake a cake together
(c) grow up and marry their prince-charmings
(d) build a playhouse in Mr. Bell's birch grove
2. What does Marilla attempt to teach Anne one night in Chapter 7?
(a) how to speak better English
(b) how to tidy her room and lay our her clothes for the next day
(c) how to say her prayers
(d) how to wash, dry and put away the dishes
3. How does Anne view nature?
(a) She is oblivious to nature.
(b) She knows all the Latin names for things.
(c) She wishes she lived in the city away from nature.
(d) She gives woods, brooks, trees, flowers etc. personalities.
4. What does Anne tell Marilla when Marilla asks her what her name is?
5. What does Mrs. Rachel Lynde say to Anne when she first sees her?
(a) She's tells Anne she's glad she moved in with Marilla.
(b) She tells Anne to mind Marilla.
(c) She tells Anne she's homely, skinny with freckles and red hair.
(d) She tells Anne she's welcome to visit her anytime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Anne never tasted which she hopes to eat at the Sunday school picnic?
2. How does Anne win Mrs. Rachel Lynde over?
3. What does Marilla decide to do with Anne so that she won't remain a heathen?
4. What do we learn about Matthew Cuthbert in Chapter 2?
5. Who is Diana Barry?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)