|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne win Mrs. Rachel Lynde over?
(a) Anne makes an apple pie and takes it to Mrs. Lynde.
(b) Anne flatters Mrs. Rachel Lynde.
(c) Anne agrees that she is skinny with carrot red hair
(d) Anne drops to her knees with a dramatic apology
2. How old is Matthew?
3. What does Mrs. Rachel Lynde say to Anne when she first sees her?
(a) She's tells Anne she's glad she moved in with Marilla.
(b) She tells Anne she's homely, skinny with freckles and red hair.
(c) She tells Anne to mind Marilla.
(d) She tells Anne she's welcome to visit her anytime.
4. What does Anne call a person who feels as she does about things?
(a) a partner
(b) a friend
(c) a kindred spirit
(d) a pal
5. What has Anne never tasted which she hopes to eat at the Sunday school picnic?
(a) ice cream
(b) chocolate brownies
(c) strawberry shortcake
(d) lady's fingers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marilla do when she thinks Anne lost her amethyst brooch?
2. What does Anne think of the minister's sermon and Mr. Bell's prayers?
3. What seems to save Anne when she is tempted by disappointment and despair?
4. Who is Diana Barry?
5. How does Anne view nature?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)