|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne call a person who feels as she does about things?
(a) a pal
(b) a friend
(c) a partner
(d) a kindred spirit
2. What does Anne tell Marilla when Marilla asks her what her name is?
3. What profession did Anne's parents have?
(b) college teachers
(c) high school teachers
(d) the owned a general store
4. Why was it a fortnight until Mrs. Rachel Lynde came to visit Marilla and see Anne?
(a) Mrs. Lynde was busy with her garden.
(b) Mrs., Lynde had company.
(c) Mrs. Lynde had the grippe.
(d) Mrs. Lynde was away visiting relatives.
5. What made Anne not care about God?
(a) She felt she had had a hard life from early childhood.
(b) She couldn't imagine what God was like.
(c) Mrs. Thomas told her God had made her hair red on purpose.
(d) She felt that God had made her an orphan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Marilla decide to keep Anne?
2. What does Anne do when she realizes that Marilla and Matthew had wanted to adopt a boy?
3. What was Anne's responsibility when she lived with Mrs. Hammond?
4. What was Matthew Cuthbert doing one June afternoon in Chapter 1 which he usually didn't do?
5. What does Marilla attempt to teach Anne one night in Chapter 7?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)