|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the professional elocutionist look like?
(a) She was lithe and dark-eyed in a gown of shimmering gray.
(b) She was blonde with blue eyes dressed in pale blue.
(c) She was thin with black eyes dressed in pearl brocade.
(d) She was tall with dark-brown hair in a gold dress
2. What did Marilla find when she went upstairs to Anne's room for a candle?
(a) a letter from Anne for her lying on Anne's bed
(b) Anne's room in great disorder
(c) Anne's window wide-open when it should be shut
(d) Anne lying face-down among the pillows
3. What did Rev. Allan say everyone should have?
(a) a model to follow
(b) a good conscience
(c) a good Christian home
(d) a worthy purpose in life
4. How was Mr. Barry's flat adorned for Elaine's watery voyage?
(a) Diana's sheet and her mother's yellow shawl
(b) Ruby's mother's table cloth and a yellow afghan
(c) Anne's coverlet and a yellow quilt
(d) Diana's mother's black shawl and a yellow piano scarf
5. What does Marilla do when she thinks Anne lost her amethyst brooch?
(a) She forbids her to go to the Sunday School picnic.
(b) She tells her she can't see Diana for 2 weeks.
(c) She gives her extra chores.
(d) She refuses to let her have a dog or cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Marilla and Rachel Lynde go in Chapter 18, leaving Anne and Matthew behind?
2. What did Matthew begin to think he should do when Anne became so worried about the Entrance exam's result?
3. What made Anne not care about God?
4. What school subject did Anne say was casting a shadow over her life?
5. Who is Diana Barry?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)