|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne tell Marilla she'd like to be when she grows up?
(a) a novelest
(b) a poetess
(c) a teacher
(d) a minister's wife
2. What makes Anne agree to smooth things over with Mrs. Lynde?
(a) She feels she was in the wrong
(b) She is afraid of further punishment from Marilla.
(c) She's afraid of Mrs. Lynde
(d) Matthew implores her to
3. What new word did Anne learn at the Sunday school picnic?
4. What did the professional elocutionist look like?
(a) She was tall with dark-brown hair in a gold dress
(b) She was blonde with blue eyes dressed in pale blue.
(c) She was thin with black eyes dressed in pearl brocade.
(d) She was lithe and dark-eyed in a gown of shimmering gray.
5. What does Anne tell Marilla when Marilla asks her what her name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the day described in Chapter 20 "special" to Anne?
2. What did Mrs. Allan, the minister's wife, tell Anne that encouraged her?
3. What lesson did Anne say she had learned from this latest escapade?
4. How does the reader once more realize that Gilbert Blythe is in love with Anne?
5. What was the important news Miss Stacy told Marilla?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)