|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diana pass to Anne in school as a token of her love?
(a) a note and a bookmarker she had made
(b) a poem she had written
(c) a note and a bunch of wild flowers
(d) a note and a large apple
2. What does Marilla decide to do with Anne so that she won't remain a heathen?
(a) get suitable clothes and send her to Sunday school
(b) make her memorize bible verses
(c) teach her the fear of the Lord
(d) read the bible to her every night
3. What do Anne and Diana call the patch of birch trees where they built a playhouse?
(b) the hiding place
(d) Sentinel's Way
4. What do Anne and Diana pledge to one another?
(a) to write to each other
(b) to love each other always
(c) to meet secretly in the Birch Wood
(d) to have a double wedding one day
5. What does Marilla do when she thinks Anne lost her amethyst brooch?
(a) She gives her extra chores.
(b) She refuses to let her have a dog or cat.
(c) She tells her she can't see Diana for 2 weeks.
(d) She forbids her to go to the Sunday School picnic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new word did Anne learn at the Sunday school picnic?
2. What does Anne do when she realizes that Marilla and Matthew had wanted to adopt a boy?
3. Where do Anne and Diana meet to say their good-byes after Diana's mother forbids Diana to see Anne again?
4. What did Ella May give Anne when she returned to school?
5. What makes Anne agree to smooth things over with Mrs. Lynde?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)