|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Allan, the minister's wife, tell Anne that encouraged her?
(a) that she too had been an orphan
(b) that Anne was very pretty
(c) that she, too, was a dunce at geometry
(d) that she would invite Anne to tea often
2. What has Anne never tasted which she hopes to eat at the Sunday school picnic?
(a) ice cream
(b) lady's fingers
(c) strawberry shortcake
(d) chocolate brownies
3. What new word did Anne learn at the Sunday school picnic?
4. To whom does Matthew finally turn with this problem of getting a new dress for Anne?
(a) Miss Stacy, Anne's teacher
(c) Mrs. Allan, the minister's wife
(d) Mrs. Rachel Lynde
5. How does Anne compare Mrs. Allan to Matthew?
(a) They are both instantly lovable and Anne's kindred spirits
(b) They both love animals
(c) They both love the bible
(d) They are both shy and introverted
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marilla decide to do with Anne so that she won't remain a heathen?
2. Who is Diana Barry?
3. What color is Anne's new dress with puffed sleeves?
4. What does Anne dearly wish she had?
5. How does the reader once more realize that Gilbert Blythe is in love with Anne?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)