|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Anne's new dress with puffed sleeves?
(a) soft brown
(b) soft blue
(c) pale yellow
(d) soft green
2. What does Anne do when Marilla accuses her of losing Marilla's amethyst brooch?
(a) She dissolves into tears and asks for severe punishment.
(b) She falsely confesses to having dropped it in the lake.
(c) She promises to save money and buy her another one.
(d) She gets angry and protests the accusation.
3. What does Marilla attempt to teach Anne one night in Chapter 7?
(a) how to wash, dry and put away the dishes
(b) how to say her prayers
(c) how to speak better English
(d) how to tidy her room and lay our her clothes for the next day
4. What is the outcome of Minnie Mae's illness?
(a) Anne cures her and Mrs.Barry kisses her and thanks her.
(b) Mary Joe the French girl cures her
(c) The doctor comes at last and cures her
(d) Minne Mae passes on and all are devasted
5. How does the reader once more realize that Gilbert Blythe is in love with Anne?
(a) He puts a rose which fell from Anne's hair in his breast-pocket.
(b) He sends her an anonymous note.
(c) He claps the loudest when she recites.
(d) He tells his best friend how much he cares about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What joyous surprise does Anne find at the post office?
2. Where did Marilla and Rachel Lynde go in Chapter 18, leaving Anne and Matthew behind?
3. What has Anne never tasted which she hopes to eat at the Sunday school picnic?
4. What do Anne and Diana call the patch of birch trees where they built a playhouse?
5. What does Anne tell Marilla she'd like to be when she grows up?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)