|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much taller did Anne grow that summer?
(a) two inches
(b) an inch
(c) three inches
(d) an inch and a half
2. What happened between Gilbert and Anne on the first day of school?
(a) They fell in love.
(b) They became buddies.
(c) Gilbert called her Carrots and she broke a slate over his head.
(d) Nothing. They were oblivious to one another.
3. What did Dr. Spencer tell Marilla to do with Anne that summer?
(a) give her cod liver oil every morning
(b) keep her in the open air and not let her read books
(c) feed her plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit
(d) watch that she got plenty of sleep each night
4. What did Anne tell Marilla she'd like to be if she were a man?
(a) a minister
(b) one of Robin Hood's merry men
(c) an architect
(d) a knight in Camelot
5. What was another change in Anne that summer, four years after she had arrived at Green Gables?
(a) She was quieter.
(b) She had lost her imagination.
(c) She and Diana were no longer close friends.
(d) She was more melancoly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Josie Pye dare Jane Andrews to do at the party?
2. What did Miss Stacy teach Anne about how to write?
3. What did Anne say she would leave to Diana if she were killed?
4. What does the new teacher, Miss Stacy, have every other Friday afternoon?
5. What health problem does Matthew have in Chapter 31?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)