|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Josie Pye do which all the little girls admired?
(a) She walked along the top of the Barrys' board fence
(b) She swung high above the garden on a strong vine.
(c) She jumped off Diana's swing when it was very high.
(d) She ate an ant.
2. What health problem does Matthew have in Chapter 31?
(b) a heart problem
3. What did Tillie Boutler let Anne wear?
(a) a neck scarf
(b) a bead ring
(c) a pearl brooch
(d) a heart pendant
4. What was another change in Anne that summer, four years after she had arrived at Green Gables?
(a) She was more melancoly.
(b) She was quieter.
(c) She had lost her imagination.
(d) She and Diana were no longer close friends.
5. What did Carrie Sloane dare Ruby Gillis to do at Diana's party?
(a) swim across Barry's pond
(b) climb to a point in the old caterpillar-infested willow tree
(c) catch 20 grasshoppers
(d) dig a can of worms
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened between Gilbert and Anne on the first day of school?
2. Where does Anne sit first on the first day of school?
3. How much taller did Anne grow that summer?
4. What does Ruby Gillis give her on the first day of school?
5. What does the new teacher, Miss Stacy, have every other Friday afternoon?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)