|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chechy purchase?
2. How does the lector suggest the issues about him should be decided?
3. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
4. How does Conchita believe having sex with Juan Julian feels?
5. Where does this scene take place?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think listening to the story of Anna Karenina helped Chechy to move on in regards to his ex-wife? Why or why not? Do you think Juan Julian should have chosen a different story? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you believe the author uses a reference to Clara Bow? Do you believe it is important? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author intertwine the plot from the novel the lector is reading into the plot of the play? Do you feel this is done successfully? Why or why not?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)