|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reaches out to touch the lector as he is dying?
2. What did Chechy purchase?
3. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
4. What does Ofelia complain about?
5. Who do Palomoa and Conchita need to pay?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways is this play similar to the novel Anna Karenina? In what ways is it different? Why do you think the author made it this way?
Essay Topic 2
How does Conchita believe lovers out to behave? Do you think she believes that it is important for women to have more than one lover? Do you agree with her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Marela would always leave as Chechy approached her? What do you think Chechy wanted? How do you think he felt as Juan Julian told Marela she was beautiful?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)