|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Palomo does Juan Julian begin with?
2. What does Karenin imply killing the lover defines?
3. What does Santiago do which might indicate he has a hangover?
4. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
5. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe that someone reading or watching this play needs to understand the novel Anna Karenina to better understand the play? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How is the theme of adultery present in the novel Anna Karenina? How is this same theme present in the play Anna in the Tropics? Do you think the author of the play did a good job of developing this theme? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what way does Cruz show that the sworn enemy of lectors turn into a lector? Do you believe this is accurate? Why or why not?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)