|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
2. What is odd about Marela?
3. What do Conchita and Palomo wonder?
4. What part of Palomo does Juan Julian begin with?
5. Which of the following does Conchita not show as she talks to Palomo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way does Cruz show that the sworn enemy of lectors turn into a lector? Do you believe this is accurate? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you believe that someone reading or watching this play needs to understand the novel Anna Karenina to better understand the play? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What errors did Santiago make with his half-brother Chechy? Why do you think he made these errors? Do you think he will continue to make the same mistakes? Why or why not?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)