|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What right does Ofelia assert?
2. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
3. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
4. What is Karenin going to do in the last portion being read?
5. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
Essay Topic 1
What do you believe about superstitions? Do you think Marela was right to follow her own superstition about Juan Julian's spirit? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Prohibition was briefly talked about toward the end of the play. What do you think were the reasons for the passage and repealing of the amendment about prohibition? Do you agree with the reasons the characters in the novel stated? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How does Conchita believe lovers out to behave? Do you think she believes that it is important for women to have more than one lover? Do you agree with her? Why or why not?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)