|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
(a) Conchita and Ofelia.
(b) Marela and Ofelia.
(c) Santiago and Ofelia.
(d) Santiago and Marela.
2. Which of the following is the best description of how Palomo feels as act 2 scene 2 opens?
3. What does Palomo ask Conchita to show her?
(a) What she would like to do with her husband.
(b) What the lector does to her.
(c) How the new machine works.
(d) Where she goes with the lector.
4. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
(a) On his body.
(b) In the factory.
(c) Using the lector.
(d) At their home.
5. Who do the sworn enemy of lectors turn into?
(a) A tool.
(b) A singer.
(c) A lector.
(d) A belief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conchita sees that she and Juan Julian are like what when they make love?
2. What does Juan Julian say that the tradition of reading to the workers goes back to?
3. Which of the following does Conchita not show as she talks to Palomo?
4. Who proposes writing Juan Julian's name on a piece of paper?
5. What does Palomo complain about?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)