|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conchita tell Palomo that he needs to do to be able to understand?
(a) Let himself go and become her.
(b) Take his own lover.
(c) Watch her and the lector have sex.
(d) Delve further into the book.
2. What is Juan Julian doing as Conchita talks with her husband?
(a) Talking with Ofelia.
(b) Taking pictures of Marela.
(c) Watching them through a window.
(d) Reading from Anna Karenina.
3. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
(a) On his body.
(b) Using the lector.
(c) At their home.
(d) In the factory.
4. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
(a) Why Karenin would not have murdered Vronksy.
(b) Why he chose to read the Anna book.
(c) Why he is sleeping with Palomo's wife.
(d) Why Anna fell in love with Vronsky.
5. What does Juan Julian decline to say?
(a) What he does with Conchita.
(b) Why Karenin did not commit murder.
(c) Why Anna fell in with Vronsky.
(d) Which character he personally identifies with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ofelia say the keys are?
2. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
3. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
4. Which character does not agree with Karenin?
5. Which of the following characters enters unnoticed?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)