|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago do which might indicate he has a hangover?
(a) Looks horrible.
(b) Rubs his head.
(c) Complains about the light.
(d) Takes pain medication for his head.
2. What does Marela insist Palomo do?
(a) Start a new book.
(b) Finish reading Anna Karenina.
(c) Play some music.
(d) Make up with his wife.
3. What does Karenin want to do with Vronsky in the book?
(a) Challenge him to a duel.
(b) Strip him of his manhood.
(c) Fire him.
(d) Shoot him.
4. Who does Marela believe would object to the superstition?
5. What is the single topic of act 2 scene 2?
(a) Modern issues.
(c) Anna Karenina.
(d) Erotic love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ofelia say the keys are?
2. Why does Marela say that crying is wrong?
3. Who offers to read?
4. What are Juan Julian and Conchita doing as Act 2 opens?
5. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)