|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conchita avoid contact with at the party?
(c) Juan Julian.
2. What are Chechy and Palomo using to decorate the factory?
(b) Palm leaves.
(d) Pictures of Marela.
3. What does Palomo need?
(a) The books.
(b) A copy of the book.
(c) A few of the new cigars.
(d) Keys to the safe.
4. What does Juan Julian do as he reads the novel?
(a) He reads it out of order.
(b) He makes up his own parts.
(c) He adds his own comments and discussions.
(d) He reads softly during the non-sexual parts.
5. What argument does Chechy use to defend his purchase?
(a) Need for modernity.
(b) His role as supervisor.
(c) Elimination of Juan's role.
(d) Being the man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
2. What two things does Palomo want to know from Conchita?
3. Why does Marela say that crying is wrong?
4. What does Juan Julian say that the tradition of reading to the workers goes back to?
5. What happens to Juan Julian?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)