|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago complain about?
(a) Ofelia's slippers.
(b) Deliveries so late.
(c) Palomo's attitude.
(d) Conchita's clothes.
2. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
(a) Santiago and Marela.
(b) Marela and Ofelia.
(c) Conchita and Ofelia.
(d) Santiago and Ofelia.
3. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
(a) Beating up Juan Julian.
(b) Getting her pregnant so she won't work anymore.
(c) Moving up north.
(d) Ending the affair.
4. Who proposes writing Juan Julian's name on a piece of paper?
5. Who is Chechy arguing with?
(c) Juan Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the piece of paper with Juan Julian's name to be placed then?
2. What is Karenin going to do in the last portion being read?
3. Why does Marela say that crying is wrong?
4. What part of Palomo does Juan Julian begin with?
5. What is Santiago's decision in regards to the machine?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)