|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
(a) Using the lector.
(b) On his body.
(c) In the factory.
(d) At their home.
2. What does Palomo need?
(a) The books.
(b) A few of the new cigars.
(c) Keys to the safe.
(d) A copy of the book.
3. What does Karenin want to do with Vronsky in the book?
(a) Challenge him to a duel.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Fire him.
(d) Strip him of his manhood.
4. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
(c) Palm leaves.
5. Who do Palomoa and Conchita need to pay?
(a) Santiago's debts.
(b) Juan Julian.
(d) Delivery boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ofelia complain about?
2. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
3. Who does Marela believe would object to the superstition?
4. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
5. What does Santiago complain about?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)