|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karenin imply killing the lover defines?
(a) Need to control a situation.
(c) Ones relations with a woman.
2. What argument does Chechy use to defend his purchase?
(a) Elimination of Juan's role.
(b) His role as supervisor.
(c) Need for modernity.
(d) Being the man.
3. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
(a) Lack of ability to make it .
(c) Control and dictatorship.
(d) White Americans cannot dance.
4. How many days after the tragedy does act 2 scene 5 occur?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 5 days.
5. What does Marela insist Palomo do?
(a) Make up with his wife.
(b) Start a new book.
(c) Play some music.
(d) Finish reading Anna Karenina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Juan Julian believe Anna fell in with Vronsky?
2. Who reaches out to touch the lector as he is dying?
3. What did Chechy purchase?
4. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
5. Which of the following is a synonym for the term chides as used in the following sentence: Conchita chides Palomo about the behavior of lovers.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)