|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palomo compare alcohol to?
2. How many days after the tragedy does act 2 scene 5 occur?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 days.
3. What does Karenin decide killing a man to define a relationship with a woman is?
4. What is the single topic of act 2 scene 2?
(b) Erotic love.
(c) Anna Karenina.
(d) Modern issues.
5. Where are Palomo and Conchita as act 2 scene 4 opens?
(a) Taking a walk.
(d) At a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters enters unnoticed?
2. What does Santiago do which might indicate he has a hangover?
3. What was rising cigar smoke supposed to do in history according to Juan Julian?
4. Where does Ofelia say the keys are?
5. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)