|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What right does Ofelia assert?
(b) Land owner.
(d) Factory owner.
2. Which character is not toasting before the party begins?
(a) Juan Julian.
3. According to Ofelia it is much louder now than when?
(a) After the last lector died.
(b) After Mildred ran away with the lector.
(c) Before Juan Julian arrived.
(d) Before then made the Anna Karenina cigar.
4. What does Palomo compare alcohol to?
5. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
(a) The invoice for many cigars.
(b) A copy of the book Anna Karenina.
(c) A work order.
(d) The first Anna Karenina cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
2. What does Palomo need?
3. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
4. Who was Mildred?
5. What is Karenin going to do in the last portion being read?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)