|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Palomo and Conchita as act 2 scene 4 opens?
(a) At a party.
(d) Taking a walk.
2. What does Santiago compare Ofelia's slippers to?
(a) A bongo drum.
(b) A running train.
(c) A constant shuffle.
(d) A fuzzy bunny.
3. What are Chechy and Palomo using to decorate the factory?
(a) Pictures of Marela.
(b) Palm leaves.
4. What do Conchita and Palomo wonder?
(a) How they drifted apart.
(b) What is left for them.
(c) Where they go from here.
(d) How they can be divorced.
5. How many of the factory workers want to dismiss the lector?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is the lector shot?
2. What is Karenin going to do in the last portion being read?
3. Why does Marela believe the living must do?
4. What is Santiago's decision in regards to the machine?
5. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)