|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago suggest to announce what they have done?
(a) Going to bed.
(b) Passing out samples.
(c) Having a party.
(d) Firing of celebratory gunshots.
2. Which of the following is the best description of how Palomo feels as act 2 scene 2 opens?
3. Who does Marela believe would object to the superstition?
4. What does Juan Julian do as he reads the novel?
(a) He reads softly during the non-sexual parts.
(b) He makes up his own parts.
(c) He adds his own comments and discussions.
(d) He reads it out of order.
5. What does Conchita want someone to do?
(a) Tell a story about Juan Julian.
(b) Write Juan Julian's name on the paper.
(c) Change the subject.
(d) Continue reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of liability is discussed in regard to the lectors?
2. What is Karenin going to do in the last portion being read?
3. What does Santiago complain about?
4. What happens to Juan Julian?
5. What does Marela wear to model for the ring on the new brand?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)