|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the sworn enemy of lectors turn into?
(a) A belief.
(b) A tool.
(c) A lector.
(d) A singer.
2. What argument does Chechy use to defend his purchase?
(a) Need for modernity.
(b) Elimination of Juan's role.
(c) His role as supervisor.
(d) Being the man.
3. What does writing Juan Julian's name on the piece of paper and then placing it where it is suggested supposedly do that for him?
(a) Have him always be remembered.
(b) Ensure his acceptance into heaven.
(c) Allow him to find peace.
(d) Show his spirit is welcome is here.
4. Which character does not agree with Karenin?
5. Why does Conchita think Santiago is not there?
(a) He is ordering equipment.
(b) He is looking for Juan Julian.
(c) He has a hangover.
(d) He is selling the new brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
2. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
3. How does Conchita believe having sex with Juan Julian feels?
4. What does Ofelia complain about?
5. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)