|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the single topic of act 2 scene 2?
(b) Modern issues.
(c) Erotic love.
(d) Anna Karenina.
2. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
(a) Moving up north.
(b) Getting her pregnant so she won't work anymore.
(c) Beating up Juan Julian.
(d) Ending the affair.
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Conchita spoke with Palomo about her affair?
4. Where does Ofelia say the keys are?
(a) Inside the book.
(b) Under the lantern.
(d) At their house.
5. Where does this scene take place?
(a) On the boat.
(b) At Conchita's home.
(c) At the funeral.
(d) In the factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Palomoa and Conchita need to pay?
2. What does Palomo need?
3. According to Ofelia it is much louder now than when?
4. What does Palomo ask Conchita to show her?
5. Who proposes writing Juan Julian's name on a piece of paper?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)