|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is not toasting before the party begins?
(a) Juan Julian.
2. What is Karenin going to do in the last portion being read?
(a) Start a duel.
(b) Write a letter to his wife.
(c) Kill his wife's lover.
(d) Start a new life in a new city.
3. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
(a) Lack of ability to make it .
(b) White Americans cannot dance.
(c) Control and dictatorship.
4. Who was Mildred?
(a) Juan Julian's sister.
(b) The factory owner.
(c) Chechy's wife.
(d) Palomo's lover.
5. What does Palomo ask Conchita to show her?
(a) How the new machine works.
(b) What she would like to do with her husband.
(c) What the lector does to her.
(d) Where she goes with the lector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things does Palomo want to know from Conchita?
2. What is Santiago's decision in regards to the machine?
3. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
4. Why doesn't Conchita pick up reading where Juan Julian left off?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Conchita spoke with Palomo about her affair?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)