|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the factory workers want to dismiss the lector?
2. Why does Marela believe the living must do?
(a) Support each other in pain.
(b) Look after the dead.
(c) Take all possible precautions.
(d) Follow all superstitions.
3. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
(a) Why Karenin would not have murdered Vronksy.
(b) Why he chose to read the Anna book.
(c) Why he is sleeping with Palomo's wife.
(d) Why Anna fell in love with Vronsky.
4. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
(a) Juan Julian.
5. How does the lector suggest the issues about him should be decided?
(a) Continued discussion.
(b) Democratic vote.
(c) Financial factors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ofelia once sit for?
2. What is odd about Marela?
3. What are Chechy and Palomo using to decorate the factory?
4. What is Santiago's decision in regards to the machine?
5. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)