|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
(b) Control and dictatorship.
(c) White Americans cannot dance.
(d) Lack of ability to make it .
2. What is Juan Julian doing as Conchita talks with her husband?
(a) Watching them through a window.
(b) Talking with Ofelia.
(c) Reading from Anna Karenina.
(d) Taking pictures of Marela.
3. What type of liability is discussed in regard to the lectors?
4. Why does Juan Julian believe Anna fell in with Vronsky?
(a) She needed to rediscover herself as a woman.
(b) She needed to feel love.
(c) She wanted to hurt her husband.
(d) She was weak and helpless.
5. Why do Conchita and Juan Julian separate quickly?
(a) Palomo calling for Conchita.
(b) They hear workers approaching.
(c) Santigo's voice calling.
(d) The sound of the door opening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chechy arguing with?
2. Which of the following does Conchita not show as she talks to Palomo?
3. What does Palomo compare alcohol to?
4. Who do the sworn enemy of lectors turn into?
5. What right does Ofelia assert?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)