|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Palomoa and Conchita need to pay?
(b) Santiago's debts.
(c) Delivery boy.
(d) Juan Julian.
2. How does the lector suggest the issues about him should be decided?
(a) Financial factors.
(b) Democratic vote.
(d) Continued discussion.
3. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
(a) Become selfish.
(b) Talk and soothe.
(c) Drift apart.
(d) Exchange roles.
4. What two things does Palomo want to know from Conchita?
(a) If she is pregnant and why she denies having a lover.
(b) Where she meets her lover and what they do.
(c) What happened to the new machine and how she feels about the lector.
(d) What the lector is reading and how she likes it.
5. What is odd about Marela?
(a) She is hugging Juan Julian's dead body.
(b) She is not crying.
(c) She is still wearing her coat.
(d) She doesn't talk anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karenin imply killing the lover defines?
2. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
3. What are the factory workers celebrating?
4. What does Palomo complain about?
5. What does Palomo need?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)