|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Juan Julian and Conchita doing as Act 2 opens?
(b) Reading from the novel.
(d) Making love.
2. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
(d) Juan Julian.
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Conchita spoke with Palomo about her affair?
4. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
(a) His room or a hotel.
(b) Her home.
(c) Near the lake.
(d) The factory.
5. What does Santiago do which might indicate he has a hangover?
(a) Rubs his head.
(b) Takes pain medication for his head.
(c) Looks horrible.
(d) Complains about the light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Conchita not show as she talks to Palomo?
2. How many times is the lector shot?
3. What does Karenin want to do with Vronsky in the book?
4. What do Conchita and Palomo wonder?
5. Who was Mildred?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)