|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how Conchita spoke with Palomo about her affair?
2. Which character does not agree with Karenin?
3. Which character is not toasting before the party begins?
(d) Juan Julian.
4. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
(a) Marela and Ofelia.
(b) Santiago and Ofelia.
(c) Santiago and Marela.
(d) Conchita and Ofelia.
5. What argument does Chechy use to defend his purchase?
(a) Need for modernity.
(b) Elimination of Juan's role.
(c) Being the man.
(d) His role as supervisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Conchita pick up reading where Juan Julian left off?
2. Who does Palomo look at when he starts?
3. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
4. What does Marela insist Palomo do?
5. What does Conchita tell Palomo that he needs to do to be able to understand?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)