|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
(a) Lack of ability to make it .
(c) White Americans cannot dance.
(d) Control and dictatorship.
2. Why does Marela say that crying is wrong?
(a) Tears are tool of the devil.
(b) Tears concentrate attention on the killer.
(c) Tears show he is not in a better place.
(d) Tears simply cause more tears.
3. Where is the piece of paper with Juan Julian's name to be placed then?
(a) Into the ocean when the next boat comes.
(b) On the bag of the cigar bands.
(c) In an envelope.
(d) Glass of water and brown sugar.
4. What does Palomo ask Conchita to show her?
(a) What she would like to do with her husband.
(b) What the lector does to her.
(c) How the new machine works.
(d) Where she goes with the lector.
5. What are the factory workers celebrating?
(a) New equipment.
(c) End of the book.
(d) New brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
2. In what way does act 2 scene 2 look at erotic love?
3. Who does Conchita avoid contact with at the party?
4. What does Marela insist Palomo do?
5. What do Conchita and Palomo wonder?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)