|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Palomo look at when he starts?
2. Who reaches out to touch the lector as he is dying?
3. What does Juan Julian say that the tradition of reading to the workers goes back to?
(a) Spainards introducing new religion.
(b) Ponce de Leon's travels in Florida and Cuba.
(c) Indian's influence over the in habitants.
(d) Translating sacred words of dieties to common folk.
4. What does Santiago say happens to Americans when they drink?
(a) They commit crimes.
(b) They are unable to think.
(c) They complete no work.
(d) They become socialists.
5. What does Karenin decide killing a man to define a relationship with a woman is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
2. What does Karenin imply killing the lover defines?
3. Who is Chechy arguing with?
4. Who proposes writing Juan Julian's name on a piece of paper?
5. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)