|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does writing Juan Julian's name on the piece of paper and then placing it where it is suggested supposedly do that for him?
(a) Allow him to find peace.
(b) Show his spirit is welcome is here.
(c) Have him always be remembered.
(d) Ensure his acceptance into heaven.
2. According to Ofelia it is much louder now than when?
(a) Before Juan Julian arrived.
(b) After Mildred ran away with the lector.
(c) Before then made the Anna Karenina cigar.
(d) After the last lector died.
3. What two things does Palomo want to know from Conchita?
(a) Where she meets her lover and what they do.
(b) If she is pregnant and why she denies having a lover.
(c) What happened to the new machine and how she feels about the lector.
(d) What the lector is reading and how she likes it.
4. Who do Palomoa and Conchita need to pay?
(b) Santiago's debts.
(c) Delivery boy.
(d) Juan Julian.
5. What does Palomo need?
(a) Keys to the safe.
(b) The books.
(c) A few of the new cigars.
(d) A copy of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Conchita and Palomo wonder?
2. What is Santiago's decision in regards to the machine?
3. What was rising cigar smoke supposed to do in history according to Juan Julian?
4. What is Chechy arguing about?
5. What is Marela wearing when she enters?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)