|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Palomoa and Conchita need to pay?
(a) Juan Julian.
(b) Santiago's debts.
(d) Delivery boy.
2. What are Juan Julian and Conchita doing as Act 2 opens?
(a) Making love.
(b) Reading from the novel.
3. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
(a) Near the lake.
(b) Her home.
(c) The factory.
(d) His room or a hotel.
4. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
(b) Control and dictatorship.
(c) Lack of ability to make it .
(d) White Americans cannot dance.
5. What does Karenin want to do with Vronsky in the book?
(a) Challenge him to a duel.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Strip him of his manhood.
(d) Fire him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the lector suggest the issues about him should be decided?
2. Which of the following does Conchita not show as she talks to Palomo?
3. Why does Marela say that crying is wrong?
4. What does writing Juan Julian's name on the piece of paper and then placing it where it is suggested supposedly do that for him?
5. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)