|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
2. What are often the sites where semi-pagan rituals are carried out?
3. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
a) To show ownership.
b) To track winnings.
c) As a promissory note.
d) To help him remember.
4. How does the lector suggest the issues about him should be decided?
a) Continued discussion.
b) Financial factors.
d) Democratic vote.
5. What is Chechy arguing about?
a) Chonchita's actions.
b) The girl's behavior.
c) Juan Julian's staying.
d) Factory management.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question...
This section contains 643 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)