|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
(a) Drift apart.
(b) Exchange roles.
(c) Become selfish.
(d) Talk and soothe.
2. In what way does act 2 scene 2 look at erotic love?
3. Why does Conchita think Santiago is not there?
(a) He is looking for Juan Julian.
(b) He has a hangover.
(c) He is ordering equipment.
(d) He is selling the new brand.
4. Why does Marela believe the living must do?
(a) Take all possible precautions.
(b) Look after the dead.
(c) Support each other in pain.
(d) Follow all superstitions.
5. What type of liability is discussed in regard to the lectors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
2. What does Palomo compare alcohol to?
3. Who proposes writing Juan Julian's name on a piece of paper?
4. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
5. Which of the following is a synonym for the term chides as used in the following sentence: Conchita chides Palomo about the behavior of lovers.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)