|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chechy purchase?
(a) New land for the factory.
(b) Rolling machine.
(c) Tape recorder.
(d) A cigar cutter.
2. Who does Palomo look at when he starts?
3. Why does Marela believe the living must do?
(a) Take all possible precautions.
(b) Support each other in pain.
(c) Look after the dead.
(d) Follow all superstitions.
4. What does Palomo need?
(a) The books.
(b) Keys to the safe.
(c) A few of the new cigars.
(d) A copy of the book.
5. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
(a) Drift apart.
(b) Exchange roles.
(c) Become selfish.
(d) Talk and soothe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Juan Julian?
2. What does writing Juan Julian's name on the piece of paper and then placing it where it is suggested supposedly do that for him?
3. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
4. What type of liability is discussed in regard to the lectors?
5. Who was Mildred?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)