|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ofelia say the keys are?
(b) Inside the book.
(c) Under the lantern.
(d) At their house.
2. What are the factory workers celebrating?
(a) New equipment.
(c) New brand.
(d) End of the book.
3. What argument does Chechy use to defend his purchase?
(a) Being the man.
(b) His role as supervisor.
(c) Elimination of Juan's role.
(d) Need for modernity.
4. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
(c) Palm leaves.
5. What did Ofelia once sit for?
(a) A cigar label.
(b) A jar of jelly.
(c) A book cover.
(d) A family portrait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchita tell Palomo that he needs to do to be able to understand?
2. Which of the following characters enters unnoticed?
3. What does Santiago say happens to Americans when they drink?
4. What is Juan Julian doing as Conchita talks with her husband?
5. Why does Marela believe the living must do?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)