|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
2. What letter does Santiago carve?
3. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
(a) Reservation and hesitation.
(b) Anxiety and suppression.
(c) Passion and fervor.
(d) Surprise and regret.
4. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her brother.
5. How does Marela feel as she deals with the Santiago and Ofelia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
2. What happened to Teodoro?
3. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
4. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
5. What was Juan Julian's family hiding from when he discovered books?
Short Essay Questions
1. What doe Conchita and Palomo discuss as they work late?
2. What does Marela propose about Juan Julian?
3. What is going on between Santiago and Ofelia at the opening of scene four?
4. What plans in regards to the ritual does Conchita share with Juan Julian and what does he offer?
5. What does Chechy tell Ofelia about her husband and how does she react?
6. What are Ofelia, Marela and Concit waiting for at the harbor?
7. What would be an accurate description of Santiago and Chechy as they are first introduced?
8. What happens that causes Santiago and Ofelia to communicate with each other?
9. What do Chechy and Palomo question Juan Julian about?
10. How does act 2 scene 3 open?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)