|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chechy feel about his behavior?
2. What does Conchita want to have for herself?
(a) A new husband.
(b) A lover.
(c) A divorce.
(d) A child.
3. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
(a) Enliven him.
(b) Asphyxiate him.
(c) Enchant him.
(d) Surprise him.
4. Where is scene 2 set?
(b) Cock fight.
(c) Cigar factory.
5. What does Santiago run out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Juan Julian reconsider the choice of book?
2. How does Chechy feel about his role in the factory?
3. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
4. What are often the sites where semi-pagan rituals are carried out?
5. How much does the first letter carved represent?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Juan Julian killed?
2. What part of the novel does Conchita dig into?
3. What information does Santiago reveal about about the novel?
4. What causes Juan Julian to reconsider his choice at reading Anna Karenina as his first novel?
5. What is going on between Santiago and Ofelia at the opening of scene four?
6. What happens that causes Santiago and Ofelia to communicate with each other?
7. Which two events create the settings fro the first scene in act one?
8. What is Chechy's suggestion to solve Palomo's problem?
9. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
10. Why does Marela say that crying would be wrong?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)