Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
2. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
3. Which of the following terms is the best definition of a superstition?
a) False notion.
b) Uncontrollable desire.
c) Religious belief.
d) Scientific proof.
4. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
a) Describes love.
b) Understands humanity.
c) Relates to others.
d) Explains differences.
5. How much does the first letter carved represent?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the...
This section contains 652 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)