|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
2. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
3. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Who likes Juan more.
(b) Who is the better listener.
(c) What they will say to Chechy.
(d) Which passage was the most important.
4. Where does act 1 scene four take place?
(a) At the docks.
(b) Cigar factory.
(c) At the cock fights.
(d) Alcalar home.
5. What does Conchita know about her husband?
(a) He cannot open up easily.
(b) He has a mistress.
(c) He should have been the lectur.
(d) He does not love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
2. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
3. What letter does Santiago carve?
4. Why does Juan Julian reconsider the choice of book?
5. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the old lector, Teodoro?
2. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
3. What are Chechy and Ofelia arguing about?
4. What causes Juan Julian to reconsider his choice at reading Anna Karenina as his first novel?
5. How does Conchita describe her relationship with Juan Julian to Palomo?
6. Whose side of the issue does Santiago take and how does he solve it?
7. How does Conchita describe the experience of making love with Juan Julian?
8. What is bothering Ofelia and what does she say about it?
9. What is Marela still wearing three days after the tragedy?
10. What is Marela wearing when she enters the factory?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)