|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the factory workers want to dismiss the lector?
2. Who do the sworn enemy of lectors turn into?
(a) A tool.
(b) A singer.
(c) A lector.
(d) A belief.
3. What does Juan Julian decline to say?
(a) Why Karenin did not commit murder.
(b) Which character he personally identifies with.
(c) What he does with Conchita.
(d) Why Anna fell in with Vronsky.
4. Who proposes writing Juan Julian's name on a piece of paper?
5. Which of the following is the best description of how Palomo feels as act 2 scene 2 opens?
6. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
(a) How it can feel so write.
(b) Getting caught.
(c) Palomo's feelings.
(d) How wrong it feels.
7. What does Palomo need?
(a) A few of the new cigars.
(b) The books.
(c) Keys to the safe.
(d) A copy of the book.
8. What is Juan Julian doing as Conchita talks with her husband?
(a) Talking with Ofelia.
(b) Taking pictures of Marela.
(c) Reading from Anna Karenina.
(d) Watching them through a window.
9. Which of the following terms best describes how Conchita spoke with Palomo about her affair?
10. What does writing Juan Julian's name on the piece of paper and then placing it where it is suggested supposedly do that for him?
(a) Have him always be remembered.
(b) Show his spirit is welcome is here.
(c) Ensure his acceptance into heaven.
(d) Allow him to find peace.
11. What are Chechy and Palomo using to decorate the factory?
(b) Palm leaves.
(c) Pictures of Marela.
12. Who does Conchita avoid contact with at the party?
(a) Juan Julian.
13. Where is the piece of paper with Juan Julian's name to be placed then?
(a) On the bag of the cigar bands.
(b) Glass of water and brown sugar.
(c) In an envelope.
(d) Into the ocean when the next boat comes.
14. How many days after the tragedy does act 2 scene 5 occur?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
15. Why does Conchita think Santiago is not there?
(a) He is selling the new brand.
(b) He is looking for Juan Julian.
(c) He is ordering equipment.
(d) He has a hangover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
2. What argument does Chechy use to defend his purchase?
3. What does Marela wear to model for the ring on the new brand?
4. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
5. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)