|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chechy arguing about?
(a) Juan Julian's staying.
(b) Factory management.
(c) The girl's behavior.
(d) Chonchita's actions.
2. What does Palomo complain about?
(a) Juan Julian's presence.
(b) The waste of money.
(c) The cost of the party.
(d) Not being able to sleep.
3. According to Ofelia it is much louder now than when?
(a) Before Juan Julian arrived.
(b) After Mildred ran away with the lector.
(c) Before then made the Anna Karenina cigar.
(d) After the last lector died.
4. What is the single topic of act 2 scene 2?
(b) Erotic love.
(c) Modern issues.
(d) Anna Karenina.
5. Who does Conchita avoid contact with at the party?
(c) Juan Julian.
6. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
(a) Getting her pregnant so she won't work anymore.
(b) Ending the affair.
(c) Beating up Juan Julian.
(d) Moving up north.
7. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
(d) Juan Julian.
8. Who does Marela believe would object to the superstition?
9. Why was Vronsky intrigued with dueling?
(a) He knows he is skilled in this area.
(b) It would earn him respect.
(c) He was always a physical coward.
(d) It seems brave and just.
10. What did Ofelia once sit for?
(a) A cigar label.
(b) A jar of jelly.
(c) A family portrait.
(d) A book cover.
11. What does Karenin imply killing the lover defines?
(b) Ones relations with a woman.
(d) Need to control a situation.
12. Which character is not toasting before the party begins?
(d) Juan Julian.
13. Where does this scene take place?
(a) At Conchita's home.
(b) On the boat.
(c) At the funeral.
(d) In the factory.
14. What does writing Juan Julian's name on the piece of paper and then placing it where it is suggested supposedly do that for him?
(a) Allow him to find peace.
(b) Show his spirit is welcome is here.
(c) Have him always be remembered.
(d) Ensure his acceptance into heaven.
15. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
(a) Sleeping with Juan Julian.
(b) Wanting to live in Russia.
(c) Poor performance.
(d) Wanting to sleep with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchita tell Palomo that he needs to do to be able to understand?
2. Who was Mildred?
3. What type of liability is discussed in regard to the lectors?
4. What does Santiago do which might indicate he has a hangover?
5. How many times is the lector shot?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)