|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Chechy and Palomo using to decorate the factory?
(c) Pictures of Marela.
(d) Palm leaves.
2. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
(a) Conchita and Ofelia.
(b) Santiago and Marela.
(c) Marela and Ofelia.
(d) Santiago and Ofelia.
3. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
(a) The factory.
(b) Near the lake.
(c) His room or a hotel.
(d) Her home.
4. What does Juan Julian decline to say?
(a) Why Anna fell in with Vronsky.
(b) Why Karenin did not commit murder.
(c) Which character he personally identifies with.
(d) What he does with Conchita.
5. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
(a) Why he is sleeping with Palomo's wife.
(b) Why Karenin would not have murdered Vronksy.
(c) Why Anna fell in love with Vronsky.
(d) Why he chose to read the Anna book.
6. What does Marela insist Palomo do?
(a) Finish reading Anna Karenina.
(b) Start a new book.
(c) Make up with his wife.
(d) Play some music.
7. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
(a) On his body.
(b) At their home.
(c) In the factory.
(d) Using the lector.
8. What is Marela wearing when she enters?
(a) Russian coat.
(c) Cigar wrapper.
9. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
(a) Conchita's house.
(b) In a park.
(d) On a boat.
10. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
(a) Getting caught.
(b) Palomo's feelings.
(c) How wrong it feels.
(d) How it can feel so write.
11. What does writing Juan Julian's name on the piece of paper and then placing it where it is suggested supposedly do that for him?
(a) Have him always be remembered.
(b) Allow him to find peace.
(c) Show his spirit is welcome is here.
(d) Ensure his acceptance into heaven.
12. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
(a) The invoice for many cigars.
(b) A copy of the book Anna Karenina.
(c) The first Anna Karenina cigar.
(d) A work order.
13. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
(a) Poor performance.
(b) Wanting to live in Russia.
(c) Wanting to sleep with him.
(d) Sleeping with Juan Julian.
14. What does Santiago compare Ofelia's slippers to?
(a) A constant shuffle.
(b) A bongo drum.
(c) A fuzzy bunny.
(d) A running train.
15. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
(a) Beating up Juan Julian.
(b) Getting her pregnant so she won't work anymore.
(c) Ending the affair.
(d) Moving up north.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is the lector shot?
2. What does Palomo compare alcohol to?
3. How does Conchita believe having sex with Juan Julian feels?
4. What does Ofelia complain about?
5. What are Juan Julian and Conchita doing as Act 2 opens?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)