Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Conchita and Juan Julian separate quickly?
(a) The sound of the door opening.
(b) Palomo calling for Conchita.
(c) They hear workers approaching.
(d) Santigo's voice calling.
2. Why does Marela believe the living must do?
(a) Support each other in pain.
(b) Take all possible precautions.
(c) Follow all superstitions.
(d) Look after the dead.
3. Who does Conchita avoid contact with at the party?
(a) Juan Julian.
4. What is odd about Marela?
(a) She is still wearing her coat.
(b) She doesn't talk anymore.
(c) She is not crying.
(d) She is hugging Juan Julian's dead body.
5. What did Ofelia once sit for?
(a) A family portrait.
(b) A cigar label.
(c) A book cover.
(d) A jar of jelly.
6. Who reaches out to touch the lector as he is dying?
7. Where does Ofelia say the keys are?
(a) Under the lantern.
(b) At their house.
(d) Inside the book.
8. Where is the piece of paper with Juan Julian's name to be placed then?
(a) Into the ocean when the next boat comes.
(b) On the bag of the cigar bands.
(c) In an envelope.
(d) Glass of water and brown sugar.
9. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
(a) Santiago and Marela.
(b) Conchita and Ofelia.
(c) Marela and Ofelia.
(d) Santiago and Ofelia.
10. What part of Palomo does Juan Julian begin with?
11. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
(a) The invoice for many cigars.
(b) A work order.
(c) The first Anna Karenina cigar.
(d) A copy of the book Anna Karenina.
12. What is the single topic of act 2 scene 2?
(a) Modern issues.
(c) Erotic love.
(d) Anna Karenina.
13. Where are Palomo and Conchita as act 2 scene 4 opens?
(a) Taking a walk.
(c) At a party.
14. What does writing Juan Julian's name on the piece of paper and then placing it where it is suggested supposedly do that for him?
(a) Show his spirit is welcome is here.
(b) Ensure his acceptance into heaven.
(c) Allow him to find peace.
(d) Have him always be remembered.
15. What are the factory workers celebrating?
(a) End of the book.
(b) New equipment.
(d) New brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who proposes writing Juan Julian's name on a piece of paper?
2. In what way does act 2 scene 2 look at erotic love?
3. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
4. Why does Juan Julian believe Anna fell in with Vronsky?
5. Who do the sworn enemy of lectors turn into?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)