|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chechy arguing with?
(b) Juan Julian.
2. What do Conchita and Palomo wonder?
(a) How they drifted apart.
(b) How they can be divorced.
(c) What is left for them.
(d) Where they go from here.
3. Where does Ofelia say the keys are?
(a) Under the lantern.
(b) At their house.
(d) Inside the book.
4. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
(a) How wrong it feels.
(b) Palomo's feelings.
(c) How it can feel so write.
(d) Getting caught.
5. Which of the following does Conchita not show as she talks to Palomo?
6. What are the factory workers celebrating?
(b) New brand.
(c) End of the book.
(d) New equipment.
7. Conchita sees that she and Juan Julian are like what when they make love?
(a) One person.
(b) United against the world.
(c) Soul mates.
(d) Characters on a stage.
8. Which of the following terms best describes how Conchita spoke with Palomo about her affair?
9. Who does Conchita avoid contact with at the party?
(c) Juan Julian.
10. Which character does not agree with Karenin?
11. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
(a) A copy of the book Anna Karenina.
(b) The invoice for many cigars.
(c) The first Anna Karenina cigar.
(d) A work order.
12. What does Marela wear to model for the ring on the new brand?
(a) Diamond ring.
(b) Fur coat.
(c) Russian costume.
(d) Swim suit.
13. What are Chechy and Palomo using to decorate the factory?
(a) Palm leaves.
(d) Pictures of Marela.
14. Why does Marela believe the living must do?
(a) Support each other in pain.
(b) Look after the dead.
(c) Follow all superstitions.
(d) Take all possible precautions.
15. What part of Palomo does Juan Julian begin with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days after the tragedy does act 2 scene 5 occur?
2. What does Palomo ask Conchita to show her?
3. Who does Marela believe would object to the superstition?
4. What does Karenin imply killing the lover defines?
5. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)