1. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
2. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
3. Where are Santiago and Chechy during act 1, scene 1?
4. What were Santiago and Chechy doing?
5. Which of the following characters is taking care of the betting?
6. What does Santiago run out of?
7. What letter does Santiago carve?
8. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
As a promissory note.
9. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
On the sole of a shoe.
10. How much does the first letter carved represent?
This section contains 3,764 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)