|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
2. What does Conchita tell Palomo that he needs to do to be able to understand?
(a) Let himself go and become her.
(b) Delve further into the book.
(c) Watch her and the lector have sex.
(d) Take his own lover.
3. Who reaches out to touch the lector as he is dying?
4. What does Juan Julian do as he reads the novel?
(a) He reads softly during the non-sexual parts.
(b) He reads it out of order.
(c) He adds his own comments and discussions.
(d) He makes up his own parts.
5. Who do the sworn enemy of lectors turn into?
(a) A singer.
(b) A tool.
(c) A belief.
(d) A lector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
2. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
3. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
4. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
5. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)