|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the workers interested in hearing?
(a) The thoughts of Chechy.
(b) The results of the gambling.
(c) Novels read aloud.
(d) The lector's opinion.
2. What does Juan Julian decline to say?
(a) Why Anna fell in with Vronsky.
(b) Why Karenin did not commit murder.
(c) What he does with Conchita.
(d) Which character he personally identifies with.
3. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
(a) Her home.
(b) His room or a hotel.
(c) The factory.
(d) Near the lake.
4. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 3 months.
5. What does Conchita long for?
(a) A husband for Ofelia.
(b) More money.
(c) A wild affair.
(d) A life beyond the factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
2. Where is the piece of paper with Juan Julian's name to be placed then?
3. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
4. What right does Ofelia assert?
5. Why doesn't Conchita pick up reading where Juan Julian left off?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)