|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
(b) The ship.
2. What does Juan Julian decline to say?
(a) Which character he personally identifies with.
(b) Why Karenin did not commit murder.
(c) What he does with Conchita.
(d) Why Anna fell in with Vronsky.
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Conchita spoke with Palomo about her affair?
4. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
(a) Chechy's behavior.
(b) The novel.
(c) The cock fight that night.
(d) The new lector.
5. Where does this scene take place?
(a) At Conchita's home.
(b) At the funeral.
(c) On the boat.
(d) In the factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marela say that crying is wrong?
2. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
3. What is the single topic of act 2 scene 2?
4. Which character in the story does Santiago identify with?
5. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)