|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls in the ritual bury beneath a tree?
(a) A flower.
(b) The hair cuttings.
(c) Ashes from a relative.
(d) The cigar remnants.
2. What are the workers interested in hearing?
(a) The results of the gambling.
(b) The lector's opinion.
(c) The thoughts of Chechy.
(d) Novels read aloud.
3. What does writing Juan Julian's name on the piece of paper and then placing it where it is suggested supposedly do that for him?
(a) Allow him to find peace.
(b) Have him always be remembered.
(c) Show his spirit is welcome is here.
(d) Ensure his acceptance into heaven.
4. Why does Marela believe the living must do?
(a) Follow all superstitions.
(b) Look after the dead.
(c) Support each other in pain.
(d) Take all possible precautions.
5. Why does Conchita think Santiago is not there?
(a) He is ordering equipment.
(b) He is looking for Juan Julian.
(c) He has a hangover.
(d) He is selling the new brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian decline to say?
2. Who do the sworn enemy of lectors turn into?
3. What is Karenin going to do in the last portion being read?
4. What are Juan Julian and Conchita doing as Act 2 opens?
5. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)