|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
(a) Chechy's reaction to Juan.
(b) Marela's new love interest.
(c) Santiago's gambling problem.
(d) The new lector.
2. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
(a) Their mother.
(b) New lector.
(c) More drinks.
(d) The new cocks.
3. What does Conchita know about her husband?
(a) He should have been the lectur.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He cannot open up easily.
(d) He has a mistress.
4. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(b) Half brothers.
(d) Father and son.
5. Where does act 1 scene four take place?
(a) Alcalar home.
(b) Cigar factory.
(c) At the docks.
(d) At the cock fights.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chechy feel about his role in the factory?
2. What does Santiago say happens to Americans when they drink?
3. In what way does act 2 scene 2 look at erotic love?
4. What does the ritual Conchita describes entail?
5. Why does Juan Julian reconsider the choice of book?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)