|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the band on a cigar the symbol of?
2. Where are Santiago and Chechy during act 1, scene 1?
(b) Cigar factory.
(d) Card game.
3. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
(a) They dislike it.
(b) They do not think it is appropriate.
(c) They believe it is hurting Chechy.
(d) They find it fitting.
4. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
(a) Poor performance.
(b) Wanting to sleep with him.
(c) Sleeping with Juan Julian.
(d) Wanting to live in Russia.
5. What does Santiago suggest to announce what they have done?
(a) Going to bed.
(b) Having a party.
(c) Firing of celebratory gunshots.
(d) Passing out samples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Levin's efforts to dissuade Anna's brother from selling off his ancestral land make Santiago realize?
2. What does writing Juan Julian's name on the piece of paper and then placing it where it is suggested supposedly do that for him?
3. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
4. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
5. What two things does Palomo want to know from Conchita?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)