|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palomo ask Conchita to show her?
(a) How the new machine works.
(b) What she would like to do with her husband.
(c) Where she goes with the lector.
(d) What the lector does to her.
2. What do Conchita and Palomo wonder?
(a) How they can be divorced.
(b) Where they go from here.
(c) What is left for them.
(d) How they drifted apart.
3. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
(a) To help him remember.
(b) As a promissory note.
(c) To show ownership.
(d) To track winnings.
4. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
(a) On his body.
(b) At their home.
(c) In the factory.
(d) Using the lector.
5. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
(a) Wanting to sleep with him.
(b) Wanting to live in Russia.
(c) Poor performance.
(d) Sleeping with Juan Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters was the old lector?
2. Where does Ofelia say the keys are?
3. Which of the following is a synonym for the term chides as used in the following sentence: Conchita chides Palomo about the behavior of lovers.
4. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
5. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)