|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago complain about?
(a) Deliveries so late.
(b) Palomo's attitude.
(c) Ofelia's slippers.
(d) Conchita's clothes.
2. Why was Vronsky intrigued with dueling?
(a) It would earn him respect.
(b) He was always a physical coward.
(c) He knows he is skilled in this area.
(d) It seems brave and just.
3. What happens to Juan Julian?
(a) He quits and leaves.
(b) He asks Conchita to go away with him.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He has a heart attack.
4. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
(a) How wrong it feels.
(b) Getting caught.
(c) How it can feel so write.
(d) Palomo's feelings.
5. How many days after the tragedy does act 2 scene 5 occur?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
2. What does Juan Julian do as he reads the novel?
3. Why does Marela believe the living must do?
4. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
5. What is Juan Julian doing at the end of act 1?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)