|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conchita want someone to do?
(a) Tell a story about Juan Julian.
(b) Change the subject.
(c) Write Juan Julian's name on the paper.
(d) Continue reading.
2. How does Chechy feel about his role in the factory?
(a) He feels it is too big.
(b) He feels overwhelmed by it.
(c) He feels he needs more power.
(d) He feels useless.
3. What is Chechy arguing about?
(a) The girl's behavior.
(b) Chonchita's actions.
(c) Factory management.
(d) Juan Julian's staying.
4. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
(a) Talk and soothe.
(b) Drift apart.
(c) Become selfish.
(d) Exchange roles.
5. According to Ofelia it is much louder now than when?
(a) Before Juan Julian arrived.
(b) After Mildred ran away with the lector.
(c) After the last lector died.
(d) Before then made the Anna Karenina cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Juan Julian doing as Conchita talks with her husband?
2. How does Marela feel as she deals with the Santiago and Ofelia?
3. Who was Mildred?
4. What does Karenin imply killing the lover defines?
5. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)