|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
2. What does Santiago reveal he has been doing in secret?
(a) Working a second job.
(c) Paying Chechy back.
(d) Listening to the novel.
3. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
(a) She tells him to talk in private.
(b) She becomes angry.
(c) She dismisses him.
(d) She cries.
4. What does Marela wear to model for the ring on the new brand?
(a) Russian costume.
(b) Diamond ring.
(c) Swim suit.
(d) Fur coat.
5. What does Conchita tell Palomo that he needs to do to be able to understand?
(a) Take his own lover.
(b) Delve further into the book.
(c) Watch her and the lector have sex.
(d) Let himself go and become her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palomo long for?
2. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
3. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
4. What do the girls in the ritual bury beneath a tree?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how act 1 scene 5 opens?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)