|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
2. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
(a) At their home.
(b) Using the lector.
(c) On his body.
(d) In the factory.
3. Which of the following characters enters unnoticed?
4. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
5. Who was Mildred?
(a) Chechy's wife.
(b) The factory owner.
(c) Juan Julian's sister.
(d) Palomo's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say that the tradition of reading to the workers goes back to?
2. What two things does Palomo want to know from Conchita?
3. Which of the following characters was the old lector?
4. When do the two spouses begin to communicate with each other in a direct manner?
5. What does Karenin decide killing a man to define a relationship with a woman is?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)