|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chechy tell Ofelia about?
(a) Her husband's gambling debt.
(b) His hatred of the lector.
(c) His undying love for her.
(d) Her sister's indiscretion.
2. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
3. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
4. What right does Ofelia assert?
(a) Factory owner.
(b) Land owner.
5. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
(a) He was denied becoming lector.
(b) His wife ran away with one.
(c) He lost money gambling to them.
(d) He thinks he should be the boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lector's role in a Cuban cigar factory?
2. What does Karenin imply killing the lover defines?
3. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
4. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
5. Which of the following describes the types of tasks workers in the factory perform?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)