|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chechy purchase?
(a) New land for the factory.
(b) Tape recorder.
(c) A cigar cutter.
(d) Rolling machine.
2. What does writing Juan Julian's name on the piece of paper and then placing it where it is suggested supposedly do that for him?
(a) Have him always be remembered.
(b) Ensure his acceptance into heaven.
(c) Allow him to find peace.
(d) Show his spirit is welcome is here.
3. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
(a) Surprise him.
(b) Enchant him.
(c) Enliven him.
(d) Asphyxiate him.
4. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
(a) He was denied becoming lector.
(b) He thinks he should be the boss.
(c) His wife ran away with one.
(d) He lost money gambling to them.
5. Who reaches out to touch the lector as he is dying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes the types of tasks workers in the factory perform?
2. What does Palomo ask Conchita to show her?
3. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
4. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
5. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)