|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the sworn enemy of lectors turn into?
(a) A singer.
(b) A tool.
(c) A lector.
(d) A belief.
2. What does Karenin decide killing a man to define a relationship with a woman is?
3. What does Marela insist Palomo do?
(a) Play some music.
(b) Make up with his wife.
(c) Start a new book.
(d) Finish reading Anna Karenina.
4. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
(a) His wife ran away with one.
(b) He thinks he should be the boss.
(c) He lost money gambling to them.
(d) He was denied becoming lector.
5. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
(a) Bury it under a tree.
(b) Press it in a book.
(c) Tie it in a special ribbon.
(d) Give it to her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is odd about Marela?
2. Which character does not agree with Karenin?
3. What two things does Palomo want to know from Conchita?
4. How many days after the tragedy does act 2 scene 5 occur?
5. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)