|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the factory workers want to dismiss the lector?
2. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
3. What are Chechy and Palomo using to decorate the factory?
(b) Palm leaves.
(c) Pictures of Marela.
4. What is Marela wearing when she enters?
(b) Cigar wrapper.
(d) Russian coat.
5. How does Conchita believe having sex with Juan Julian feels?
(b) Natural and right.
(c) Surprisingly unexciting.
(d) As if she is wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter does Santiago carve?
2. What does Karenin imply killing the lover defines?
3. What argument does Chechy use to defend his purchase?
4. Where does this scene take place?
5. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)