|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
2. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
3. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
(a) Understands humanity.
(b) Explains differences.
(c) Relates to others.
(d) Describes love.
4. Which of the following is the best description of how Palomo feels as act 2 scene 2 opens?
5. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
(a) The cock fight that night.
(b) The novel.
(c) Chechy's behavior.
(d) The new lector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a mother?
2. What does Juan Julian say that the tradition of reading to the workers goes back to?
3. What did Chechy purchase?
4. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
5. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)