|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the lector suggest the issues about him should be decided?
(a) Continued discussion.
(b) Financial factors.
(c) Democratic vote.
2. What is Juan Julian doing as Conchita talks with her husband?
(a) Talking with Ofelia.
(b) Watching them through a window.
(c) Taking pictures of Marela.
(d) Reading from Anna Karenina.
3. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Which passage was the most important.
(b) Who is the better listener.
(c) What they will say to Chechy.
(d) Who likes Juan more.
4. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
5. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
(a) Tie it in a special ribbon.
(b) Bury it under a tree.
(c) Press it in a book.
(d) Give it to her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
2. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
3. Which of the following terms is the best definition of a superstition?
4. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
5. How many of the factory workers want to dismiss the lector?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)