|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
(a) Marela and Ofelia.
(b) Conchita and Ofelia.
(c) Santiago and Ofelia.
(d) Santiago and Marela.
2. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
(a) Anxiety and suppression.
(b) Surprise and regret.
(c) Passion and fervor.
(d) Reservation and hesitation.
3. Which of the following describes the types of tasks workers in the factory perform?
4. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
5. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
(a) Explains differences.
(b) Understands humanity.
(c) Describes love.
(d) Relates to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
2. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
3. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
4. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
5. What realization do Ofelia and Chechy come to about themselves?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)