|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
(a) In a park.
(c) On a boat.
(d) Conchita's house.
2. What does Marela eventually do?
(d) Refuses to talk.
3. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
(a) Bring the men and women closer.
(b) Provide closure for Ofelia.
(c) Alienate the new lector.
(d) Help Chechy move on.
4. What does Palomo ask Conchita to show her?
(a) Where she goes with the lector.
(b) What the lector does to her.
(c) How the new machine works.
(d) What she would like to do with her husband.
5. What does Palomo long for?
(a) An affair.
(b) A husband for Marela.
(c) Material success.
(d) Life beyond the factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
2. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
3. Who steps in to break up the clash?
4. What right does Ofelia assert?
5. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)