|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Conchita believe having sex with Juan Julian feels?
(a) Natural and right.
(b) As if she is wrong.
(d) Surprisingly unexciting.
2. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
3. Conchita sees that she and Juan Julian are like what when they make love?
(a) Soul mates.
(b) One person.
(c) United against the world.
(d) Characters on a stage.
4. What does Juan Julian decline to say?
(a) What he does with Conchita.
(b) Why Karenin did not commit murder.
(c) Which character he personally identifies with.
(d) Why Anna fell in with Vronsky.
5. Why do Conchita and Juan Julian separate quickly?
(a) Palomo calling for Conchita.
(b) The sound of the door opening.
(c) Santigo's voice calling.
(d) They hear workers approaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mildred?
2. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
3. What do Conchita and Palomo wonder?
4. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
5. How does Juan Julian feel?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)