|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chechy feel about his behavior?
2. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
(a) In a park.
(b) Conchita's house.
(c) On a boat.
3. What does Marela eventually do?
(b) Refuses to talk.
4. What do Conchita and Palomo wonder?
(a) What is left for them.
(b) Where they go from here.
(c) How they can be divorced.
(d) How they drifted apart.
5. Which of the following characters was the old lector?
Short Answer Questions
1. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
2. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
3. Who witnesses what goes on between Conchita and Juan Julian?
4. Which character is not toasting before the party begins?
5. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)