|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Santiago want to face Chechy?
(a) He doesn't like Chechy.
(b) He knows that Chechy slept with his wife.
(c) He knows the story bothers him.
(d) He doesn't have the money to repay the loan.
2. What did the the shy boy help Conchita carry out?
(a) A part of her wedding ceremony.
(b) A traditional cigar making ceremony.
(c) An annual Cuban ritual.
(d) A Christmas celebration.
3. What is the lector's role in a Cuban cigar factory?
(a) To educate and inform.
(b) To increse productivity.
(c) To manange the plant.
(d) To calm the workers.
4. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
(a) Moving up north.
(b) Ending the affair.
(c) Beating up Juan Julian.
(d) Getting her pregnant so she won't work anymore.
5. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
2. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
3. How does Chechy feel about his role in the factory?
4. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
5. What does Conchita long for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)