|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
(a) In the factory.
(b) Using the lector.
(c) On his body.
(d) At their home.
2. What type of liability is discussed in regard to the lectors?
3. How much does the first letter carved represent?
4. What does Palomo ask Conchita to show her?
(a) What the lector does to her.
(b) What she would like to do with her husband.
(c) Where she goes with the lector.
(d) How the new machine works.
5. What does Marela wear to model for the ring on the new brand?
(a) Fur coat.
(b) Swim suit.
(c) Diamond ring.
(d) Russian costume.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say that the tradition of reading to the workers goes back to?
2. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
3. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
4. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
5. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)