|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chechy arguing about?
(a) The girl's behavior.
(b) Factory management.
(c) Chonchita's actions.
(d) Juan Julian's staying.
2. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
3. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
(a) Chechy's reaction to Juan.
(b) The new lector.
(c) Marela's new love interest.
(d) Santiago's gambling problem.
4. What does Conchita long for?
(a) A wild affair.
(b) More money.
(c) A life beyond the factory.
(d) A husband for Ofelia.
5. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(b) Half brothers.
(c) Father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
2. What did the the shy boy help Conchita carry out?
3. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
4. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
5. How does Conchita believe having sex with Juan Julian feels?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)