|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
(a) On a boat.
(b) In a park.
(d) Conchita's house.
2. What does Palomo long for?
(a) Material success.
(b) An affair.
(c) A husband for Marela.
(d) Life beyond the factory.
3. How does Chechy feel about his role in the factory?
(a) He feels overwhelmed by it.
(b) He feels he needs more power.
(c) He feels useless.
(d) He feels it is too big.
4. What is the single topic of act 2 scene 2?
(a) Modern issues.
(c) Anna Karenina.
(d) Erotic love.
5. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
(a) The new cocks.
(b) More drinks.
(c) Their mother.
(d) New lector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
2. What are Juan Julian and Conchita doing as Act 2 opens?
3. Conchita sees that she and Juan Julian are like what when they make love?
4. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
5. What does Santiago suggest to announce what they have done?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)