|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
(a) Life in Cuba.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband's behavior.
(d) The novel.
2. Conchita sees that she and Juan Julian are like what when they make love?
(a) United against the world.
(b) One person.
(c) Characters on a stage.
(d) Soul mates.
3. How does Juan Julian feel?
4. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
(a) Her lover does not wish it.
(b) They continue to work together.
(c) They are Roman Catholic.
(d) Palomo won't allow it.
5. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
2. Why doesn't Santiago want to face Chechy?
3. How do the factory workers respond to Juan's reading?
4. What were Santiago and Chechy doing?
5. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)