|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes the types of tasks workers in the factory perform?
2. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
(a) Why Karenin would not have murdered Vronksy.
(b) Why Anna fell in love with Vronsky.
(c) Why he is sleeping with Palomo's wife.
(d) Why he chose to read the Anna book.
3. Conchita sees that she and Juan Julian are like what when they make love?
(a) Soul mates.
(b) United against the world.
(c) One person.
(d) Characters on a stage.
4. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
(a) They do not think it is appropriate.
(b) They believe it is hurting Chechy.
(c) They dislike it.
(d) They find it fitting.
5. What does Juan Julian say cities do to him?
(a) Enchange him.
(b) Surprise him.
(c) Asphyxiate him.
(d) Enliven him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who witnesses what goes on between Conchita and Juan Julian?
2. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
3. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
4. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
5. Who was Mildred?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)