|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best description of how Palomo feels as act 2 scene 2 opens?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
3. How much does the first letter carved represent?
4. How does Chechy feel about his role in the factory?
(a) He feels he needs more power.
(b) He feels overwhelmed by it.
(c) He feels useless.
(d) He feels it is too big.
5. What is Santiago's decision in regards to the machine?
(a) Begins to install it.
(b) Examines it himself.
(c) Orders it returned.
(d) Orders the workers to be trained on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
2. How does Chechy feel about his behavior?
3. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
4. What right does Ofelia assert?
5. What type of liability is discussed in regard to the lectors?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)