|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
2. What does Santiago suggest to announce what they have done?
(a) Passing out samples.
(b) Having a party.
(c) Firing of celebratory gunshots.
(d) Going to bed.
3. What two things does Palomo want to know from Conchita?
(a) Where she meets her lover and what they do.
(b) If she is pregnant and why she denies having a lover.
(c) What the lector is reading and how she likes it.
(d) What happened to the new machine and how she feels about the lector.
4. Who steps in to break up the clash?
5. What is Chechy arguing about?
(a) Chonchita's actions.
(b) Factory management.
(c) The girl's behavior.
(d) Juan Julian's staying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
2. Which of the following does Conchita not show as she talks to Palomo?
3. Why do Conchita and Juan Julian separate quickly?
4. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
5. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)