|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Juan Julian and Conchita doing as Act 2 opens?
(a) Reading from the novel.
(c) Making love.
2. Why does Juan Julian believe Anna fell in with Vronsky?
(a) She was weak and helpless.
(b) She needed to feel love.
(c) She wanted to hurt her husband.
(d) She needed to rediscover herself as a woman.
3. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
(a) He lost money gambling to them.
(b) His wife ran away with one.
(c) He was denied becoming lector.
(d) He thinks he should be the boss.
4. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
5. What does Juan Julian say cities do to him?
(a) Asphyxiate him.
(b) Enliven him.
(c) Enchange him.
(d) Surprise him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chechy tell Ofelia about?
2. What does Palomo long for?
3. Which of the following is the best description of how Palomo feels as act 2 scene 2 opens?
4. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
5. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)