|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. Why doesn't Santiago want to face Chechy?
(a) He knows that Chechy slept with his wife.
(b) He doesn't have the money to repay the loan.
(c) He knows the story bothers him.
(d) He doesn't like Chechy.
3. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
(a) Palomo's feelings.
(b) How wrong it feels.
(c) How it can feel so write.
(d) Getting caught.
4. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
(a) He was denied becoming lector.
(b) He lost money gambling to them.
(c) He thinks he should be the boss.
(d) His wife ran away with one.
5. What happened to Teodoro?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He quit.
(c) He was sent away.
(d) He died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
2. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
3. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
4. What does Juan Julian say that the tradition of reading to the workers goes back to?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)