|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was rising cigar smoke supposed to do in history according to Juan Julian?
(a) Help crops to grow.
(b) Communicate to the dietes.
(c) Protect the villagers.
(d) Defend against attackers.
2. What does Santiago run out of?
3. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
(b) Juan Julian.
4. Who steps in to break up the clash?
5. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
(a) Santiago's gambling problem.
(b) Chechy's reaction to Juan.
(c) Marela's new love interest.
(d) The new lector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters was the old lector?
2. When do the two spouses begin to communicate with each other in a direct manner?
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
4. What right does Ofelia assert?
5. Where is scene 2 set?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)