|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the two spouses begin to communicate with each other in a direct manner?
(a) When they return to work.
(b) When Chechy arrives.
(c) When Marela leaves.
(d) When the yelling becomes too loud.
2. Which of the following describes the types of tasks workers in the factory perform?
3. What does Levin's efforts to dissuade Anna's brother from selling off his ancestral land make Santiago realize?
(a) The extent of the errors he made with his half-brother.
(b) The relationships with the factory workers.
(c) The problems he faces in his life.
(d) How much he truly loves Ofelia.
4. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
(a) Using the lector.
(b) In the factory.
(c) At their home.
(d) On his body.
5. What is Juan Julian doing as Conchita talks with her husband?
(a) Talking with Ofelia.
(b) Watching them through a window.
(c) Reading from Anna Karenina.
(d) Taking pictures of Marela.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
2. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
3. In what way does act 2 scene 2 look at erotic love?
4. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
5. How does Chechy feel about his role in the factory?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)