|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
(a) The factory.
(b) Near the lake.
(c) Her home.
(d) His room or a hotel.
2. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
(a) How to make a cigar.
(b) What New Englanders are like.
(c) What it is like to be married.
(d) What a true winter is like.
3. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
(a) Poor performance.
(b) Wanting to sleep with him.
(c) Wanting to live in Russia.
(d) Sleeping with Juan Julian.
4. What is the band on a cigar the symbol of?
5. What does Santiago say happens to Americans when they drink?
(a) They are unable to think.
(b) They become socialists.
(c) They commit crimes.
(d) They complete no work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
2. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
3. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
4. What is Juan Julian doing at the end of act 1?
5. What are the factory workers celebrating?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)