|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best description of how Palomo feels as act 2 scene 2 opens?
2. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
(a) A Tale of Two Cities.
(b) Anna Karenina.
(c) The Taming of the Shrew.
(d) Withering Heights.
3. What was Juan Julian's family hiding from when he discovered books?
(d) His father.
4. What does Palomo compare alcohol to?
5. Which of the following does Conchita not show as she talks to Palomo?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the factory workers respond to Juan's reading?
2. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
3. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
4. Which of the following characters is taking care of the betting?
5. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)