|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
(a) Alienate the new lector.
(b) Help Chechy move on.
(c) Bring the men and women closer.
(d) Provide closure for Ofelia.
2. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
(a) She becomes angry.
(b) She dismisses him.
(c) She tells him to talk in private.
(d) She cries.
3. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
(a) His wife ran away with one.
(b) He thinks he should be the boss.
(c) He lost money gambling to them.
(d) He was denied becoming lector.
4. What does Palomo long for?
(a) Material success.
(b) A husband for Marela.
(c) An affair.
(d) Life beyond the factory.
5. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Teodoro?
2. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
3. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
4. How does Chechy feel about his behavior?
5. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)