|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Santiago and Chechy doing?
2. What does Conchita tell Palomo that he needs to do to be able to understand?
(a) Watch her and the lector have sex.
(b) Let himself go and become her.
(c) Delve further into the book.
(d) Take his own lover.
3. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
4. Which of the following characters is taking care of the betting?
5. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
(d) The ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Juan Julian doing at the end of act 1?
2. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
3. Which character in the story does Santiago identify with?
4. Who steps in to break up the clash?
5. Where does act 1 scene four take place?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)