|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters are not speaking to each other?
(a) Santiago and Ofelia.
(b) Juan and Santiago.
(c) Palomo and Conchita.
(d) Marela and Ofelia.
2. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
3. How does the lector suggest the issues about him should be decided?
(a) Continued discussion.
(b) Financial factors.
(d) Democratic vote.
4. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
(a) She tells him to talk in private.
(b) She dismisses him.
(c) She becomes angry.
(d) She cries.
5. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
(a) Chechy's behavior.
(b) The novel.
(c) The cock fight that night.
(d) The new lector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term barb as used in the following sentence? The two characters used a third party to deliver barbs to each other.
2. When do the two spouses begin to communicate with each other in a direct manner?
3. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
4. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
5. Which of the following characters is a mother?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)