|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
(a) The Taming of the Shrew.
(b) A Tale of Two Cities.
(c) Anna Karenina.
(d) Withering Heights.
2. Which of the following terms is the best definition of a superstition?
(a) Religious belief.
(b) Uncontrollable desire.
(c) Scientific proof.
(d) False notion.
3. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
(a) In a park.
(c) Conchita's house.
(d) On a boat.
4. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
(a) On a tree.
(b) On the sole of a shoe.
(c) In the chair.
(d) On his leather belt.
5. How does Juan Julian feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
2. What does Levin's efforts to dissuade Anna's brother from selling off his ancestral land make Santiago realize?
3. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
4. How does the lector suggest the issues about him should be decided?
5. What is the single topic of act 2 scene 2?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)