|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how act 1 scene 5 opens?
(a) Dramatic interlude.
(b) Climatic intervention.
(d) Opening dialoge.
2. What does the ritual Conchita describes entail?
(a) Girls dancing beneath a avacado tree.
(b) Girls cutting their hair once a year.
(c) Boys bringing girls a flower necklace.
(d) Funeral procession.
3. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Who is the better listener.
(b) Who likes Juan more.
(c) Which passage was the most important.
(d) What they will say to Chechy.
4. Which of the following is a synonym for the term chides as used in the following sentence: Conchita chides Palomo about the behavior of lovers.
5. When do the two spouses begin to communicate with each other in a direct manner?
(a) When Chechy arrives.
(b) When the yelling becomes too loud.
(c) When Marela leaves.
(d) When they return to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
2. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
3. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
4. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
5. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)