|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say cities do to him?
(a) Enchange him.
(b) Enliven him.
(c) Asphyxiate him.
(d) Surprise him.
2. How much does the first letter carved represent?
3. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
4. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
(a) The novel.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Life in Cuba.
(d) Her husband's behavior.
5. What does Ofelia want to do, though she agrees to continue to talk about the book some more?
(a) Go to stay with her family.
(b) Go to work.
(c) Go visit Santiago.
(d) Go to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes the types of tasks workers in the factory perform?
2. Who is Chechy arguing with?
3. Which of the following characters is taking care of the betting?
4. What does Conchita long for?
5. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)