|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is scene 2 set?
(a) Cigar factory.
(c) Cock fight.
2. What does Chechy tell Ofelia about?
(a) Her sister's indiscretion.
(b) His undying love for her.
(c) Her husband's gambling debt.
(d) His hatred of the lector.
3. What does Ofelia want to do, though she agrees to continue to talk about the book some more?
(a) Go to work.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Go to stay with her family.
(d) Go visit Santiago.
4. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
(a) Santiago's gambling problem.
(b) Marela's new love interest.
(c) The new lector.
(d) Chechy's reaction to Juan.
5. When do the two spouses begin to communicate with each other in a direct manner?
(a) When Chechy arrives.
(b) When they return to work.
(c) When the yelling becomes too loud.
(d) When Marela leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are not speaking to each other?
2. Which of the following does Conchita not show as she talks to Palomo?
3. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
4. Which of the following characters is taking care of the betting?
5. What does Conchita want to have for herself?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)