|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Conchita believe having sex with Juan Julian feels?
(a) Surprisingly unexciting.
(b) Natural and right.
(d) As if she is wrong.
2. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term barb as used in the following sentence? The two characters used a third party to deliver barbs to each other.
(a) Sharp wire.
(d) Cutting remark.
3. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
(a) His family.
(b) His woman.
(c) The land.
(d) The country.
4. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
(a) In the chair.
(b) On the sole of a shoe.
(c) On a tree.
(d) On his leather belt.
5. How does Chechy feel about his behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
2. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
3. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
4. What is Santiago's decision in regards to the machine?
5. What does Santiago reveal he has been doing in secret?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)