|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Conchita and Juan Julian separate quickly?
(a) They hear workers approaching.
(b) Santigo's voice calling.
(c) Palomo calling for Conchita.
(d) The sound of the door opening.
2. Which of the following characters is taking care of the betting?
3. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
(a) Drift apart.
(b) Exchange roles.
(c) Become selfish.
(d) Talk and soothe.
4. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
(a) In the factory.
(b) Using the lector.
(c) At their home.
(d) On his body.
5. Which of the following characters is a mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
2. What is the single topic of act 2 scene 2?
3. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
4. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
5. What does Conchita long for?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)