|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
(a) The country.
(b) His woman.
(c) The land.
(d) His family.
2. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
(a) Enliven him.
(b) Enchant him.
(c) Surprise him.
(d) Asphyxiate him.
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term barb as used in the following sentence? The two characters used a third party to deliver barbs to each other.
(c) Cutting remark.
(d) Sharp wire.
4. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
(a) Prays to God.
(b) Uses a spell.
(c) Calls the ship captain.
(d) Sends letters.
5. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
(a) The Taming of the Shrew.
(b) Withering Heights.
(c) Anna Karenina.
(d) A Tale of Two Cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
2. How do the factory workers respond to Juan's reading?
3. What does Chechy tell Ofelia about?
4. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
5. What type of liability is discussed in regard to the lectors?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)