|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
(a) Enliven him.
(b) Asphyxiate him.
(c) Surprise him.
(d) Enchant him.
2. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Life in Cuba.
(c) Her husband's behavior.
(d) The novel.
3. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
(a) Describes love.
(b) Explains differences.
(c) Relates to others.
(d) Understands humanity.
4. What does Ofelia want to do, though she agrees to continue to talk about the book some more?
(a) Go to work.
(b) Go visit Santiago.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Go to stay with her family.
5. What is the band on a cigar the symbol of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls in the ritual bury beneath a tree?
2. What letter does Santiago carve?
3. Why doesn't Santiago want to face Chechy?
4. How does Conchita believe having sex with Juan Julian feels?
5. What does Conchita know about her husband?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)