|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
(a) Calls the ship captain.
(b) Uses a spell.
(c) Prays to God.
(d) Sends letters.
2. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
(a) More drinks.
(b) New lector.
(c) Their mother.
(d) The new cocks.
3. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
4. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
(a) The novel.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Life in Cuba.
(d) Her husband's behavior.
5. How does Conchita believe having sex with Juan Julian feels?
(a) Surprisingly unexciting.
(c) Natural and right.
(d) As if she is wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marela eventually do?
2. How many of the factory workers want to dismiss the lector?
3. What does Chechy tell Ofelia about?
4. Where are Santiago and Chechy during act 1, scene 1?
5. What right does Ofelia assert?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)