|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What argument does Chechy use to defend his purchase?
(a) Being the man.
(b) Elimination of Juan's role.
(c) Need for modernity.
(d) His role as supervisor.
2. How many of the factory workers want to dismiss the lector?
3. What does Conchita want to have for herself?
(a) A child.
(b) A divorce.
(c) A lover.
(d) A new husband.
4. Which of the following is a synonym for the term chides as used in the following sentence: Conchita chides Palomo about the behavior of lovers.
5. Which of the following terms best describes how act 1 scene 5 opens?
(a) Opening dialoge.
(c) Dramatic interlude.
(d) Climatic intervention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
2. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
3. What does Ofelia want to do, though she agrees to continue to talk about the book some more?
4. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
5. What does Juan Julian say that the tradition of reading to the workers goes back to?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)