|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes the types of tasks workers in the factory perform?
2. What do Conchita and Palomo wonder?
(a) How they drifted apart.
(b) What is left for them.
(c) How they can be divorced.
(d) Where they go from here.
3. What does Conchita long for?
(a) More money.
(b) A wild affair.
(c) A life beyond the factory.
(d) A husband for Ofelia.
4. Which of the following terms best describes how Conchita spoke with Palomo about her affair?
5. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
(a) Provide closure for Ofelia.
(b) Bring the men and women closer.
(c) Help Chechy move on.
(d) Alienate the new lector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What right does Ofelia assert?
2. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
3. What does Santiago run out of?
4. Which character in the story does Santiago identify with?
5. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)