|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
(a) How to make a cigar.
(b) What it is like to be married.
(c) What New Englanders are like.
(d) What a true winter is like.
2. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
(b) Uncle and nephew.
(c) Father and son.
(d) Half brothers.
3. How much does the first letter carved represent?
4. How does Conchita believe having sex with Juan Julian feels?
(a) Surprisingly unexciting.
(b) Natural and right.
(d) As if she is wrong.
5. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
(a) Getting caught.
(b) How wrong it feels.
(c) Palomo's feelings.
(d) How it can feel so write.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
2. What does Levin's efforts to dissuade Anna's brother from selling off his ancestral land make Santiago realize?
3. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
4. What are the workers interested in hearing?
5. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)