|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best description of how Palomo feels as act 2 scene 2 opens?
2. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
(a) Father and son.
(c) Uncle and nephew.
(d) Half brothers.
3. What happened to Teodoro?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He died.
(c) He quit.
(d) He was sent away.
4. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
(a) Their mother.
(b) New lector.
(c) The new cocks.
(d) More drinks.
5. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say that the tradition of reading to the workers goes back to?
2. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
3. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
4. What right does Ofelia assert?
5. Why does Juan Julian reconsider the choice of book?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)