|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms is the best definition of a superstition?
(a) Scientific proof.
(b) Uncontrollable desire.
(c) False notion.
(d) Religious belief.
2. Who witnesses what goes on between Conchita and Juan Julian?
3. Which of the following characters is a mother?
4. Why do Conchita and Juan Julian separate quickly?
(a) They hear workers approaching.
(b) Palomo calling for Conchita.
(c) Santigo's voice calling.
(d) The sound of the door opening.
5. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
(a) Juan Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Conchita not show as she talks to Palomo?
2. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
3. What right does Ofelia assert?
4. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
5. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)