|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conchita tell Palomo that he needs to do to be able to understand?
(a) Delve further into the book.
(b) Let himself go and become her.
(c) Take his own lover.
(d) Watch her and the lector have sex.
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
3. Which of the following describes the types of tasks workers in the factory perform?
4. What argument does Chechy use to defend his purchase?
(a) Elimination of Juan's role.
(b) Being the man.
(c) Need for modernity.
(d) His role as supervisor.
5. Which character is newly arrived?
(b) Juan Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
2. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
3. What does Santiago run out of?
4. What letter does Santiago carve?
5. What is Juan Julian doing at the end of act 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)