|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in the story does Santiago identify with?
2. Where are Santiago and Chechy during act 1, scene 1?
(b) Card game.
(c) Cigar factory.
3. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
(a) New lector.
(b) Their mother.
(c) More drinks.
(d) The new cocks.
4. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
(a) Provide closure for Ofelia.
(b) Help Chechy move on.
(c) Bring the men and women closer.
(d) Alienate the new lector.
5. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who steps in to break up the clash?
2. How does Marela feel as she deals with the Santiago and Ofelia?
3. What does Juan Julian say cities do to him?
4. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
5. Why does Juan Julian reconsider the choice of book?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)