|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls in the ritual bury beneath a tree?
(a) A flower.
(b) Ashes from a relative.
(c) The cigar remnants.
(d) The hair cuttings.
2. How do the women feel around Juan Julian?
3. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
4. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
5. What does Ofelia want to do, though she agrees to continue to talk about the book some more?
(a) Go to stay with her family.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Go to work.
(d) Go visit Santiago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
2. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
3. Which of the following characters is taking care of the betting?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
5. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)