|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
(a) The new cocks.
(b) More drinks.
(c) Their mother.
(d) New lector.
2. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
(a) Santiago's gambling problem.
(b) Chechy's reaction to Juan.
(c) Marela's new love interest.
(d) The new lector.
3. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her son.
4. What does Juan Julian say cities do to him?
(a) Surprise him.
(b) Enliven him.
(c) Enchange him.
(d) Asphyxiate him.
5. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
(d) The ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term barb as used in the following sentence? The two characters used a third party to deliver barbs to each other.
2. What does Palomo long for?
3. Where is scene 2 set?
4. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
5. When do the two spouses begin to communicate with each other in a direct manner?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)