|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago reveal he has been doing in secret?
(a) Listening to the novel.
(b) Paying Chechy back.
(d) Working a second job.
2. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
(a) His woman.
(b) His family.
(c) The land.
(d) The country.
3. What does Ofelia want to do, though she agrees to continue to talk about the book some more?
(a) Go to stay with her family.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Go to work.
(d) Go visit Santiago.
4. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
(a) Prays to God.
(b) Sends letters.
(c) Calls the ship captain.
(d) Uses a spell.
5. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
2. Which of the following describes the types of tasks workers in the factory perform?
3. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
4. What does Santiago run out of?
5. How does Marela feel as she deals with the Santiago and Ofelia?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)