|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
2. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
3. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
(d) The ship.
4. What are often the sites where semi-pagan rituals are carried out?
5. What does Chechy tell Ofelia about?
(a) Her husband's gambling debt.
(b) His hatred of the lector.
(c) Her sister's indiscretion.
(d) His undying love for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Juan Julian feel?
2. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
3. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
4. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
5. What does Santiago run out of?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)