|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) What they will say to Chechy.
(b) Which passage was the most important.
(c) Who is the better listener.
(d) Who likes Juan more.
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how act 1 scene 5 opens?
(a) Dramatic interlude.
(b) Opening dialoge.
(c) Climatic intervention.
4. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
5. How do the women feel around Juan Julian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say cities do to him?
2. How does Chechy feel about his behavior?
3. When do the two spouses begin to communicate with each other in a direct manner?
4. What does the ritual Conchita describes entail?
5. What are often the sites where semi-pagan rituals are carried out?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)