|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
2. How do the factory workers respond to Juan's reading?
(c) Quiet awe.
3. What happened to Teodoro?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He was sent away.
(c) He died.
(d) He quit.
4. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
(a) They believe it is hurting Chechy.
(b) They dislike it.
(c) They find it fitting.
(d) They do not think it is appropriate.
5. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
(a) Withering Heights.
(b) The Taming of the Shrew.
(c) A Tale of Two Cities.
(d) Anna Karenina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
2. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
3. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
4. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
5. How does Chechy feel about his role in the factory?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)