|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Levin's efforts to dissuade Anna's brother from selling off his ancestral land make Santiago realize?
(a) The extent of the errors he made with his half-brother.
(b) The relationships with the factory workers.
(c) The problems he faces in his life.
(d) How much he truly loves Ofelia.
2. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 years.
3. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) What they will say to Chechy.
(b) Who likes Juan more.
(c) Who is the better listener.
(d) Which passage was the most important.
4. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
5. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
(a) Her husband's behavior.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Life in Cuba.
(d) The novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchita want to have for herself?
2. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
3. What is the lector's role in a Cuban cigar factory?
4. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
5. Which two characters are not speaking to each other?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)