|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't Anna and her husband get divorced?
(a) They are Roman Catholic.
(b) Her husband won't allow it.
(c) They continue to need each other.
(d) Her lover does not wish it.
2. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
3. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
(a) Provide closure for Ofelia.
(b) Alienate the new lector.
(c) Help Chechy move on.
(d) Bring the men and women closer.
4. What does Marela eventually do?
(c) Refuses to talk.
5. What does Santiago run out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
2. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
3. Why does Juan Julian reconsider the choice of book?
4. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
5. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)