|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
(c) The ship.
2. How much does the first letter carved represent?
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
4. What does Palomo long for?
(a) Material success.
(b) A husband for Marela.
(c) Life beyond the factory.
(d) An affair.
5. Why doesn't Santiago want to face Chechy?
(a) He doesn't have the money to repay the loan.
(b) He doesn't like Chechy.
(c) He knows that Chechy slept with his wife.
(d) He knows the story bothers him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a mother?
2. Why does Juan Julian reconsider the choice of book?
3. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
4. What does Conchita know about her husband?
5. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)