|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Which passage was the most important.
(b) What they will say to Chechy.
(c) Who likes Juan more.
(d) Who is the better listener.
2. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
(a) Provide closure for Ofelia.
(b) Bring the men and women closer.
(c) Alienate the new lector.
(d) Help Chechy move on.
3. When do the two spouses begin to communicate with each other in a direct manner?
(a) When Chechy arrives.
(b) When Marela leaves.
(c) When the yelling becomes too loud.
(d) When they return to work.
4. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
(a) More drinks.
(b) The new cocks.
(c) New lector.
(d) Their mother.
5. How does Chechy feel about his role in the factory?
(a) He feels useless.
(b) He feels he needs more power.
(c) He feels it is too big.
(d) He feels overwhelmed by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What realization do Ofelia and Chechy come to about themselves?
2. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
3. What does Santiago run out of?
4. Which of the following characters is a mother?
5. What is the band on a cigar the symbol of?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)