|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) What they will say to Chechy.
(b) Who likes Juan more.
(c) Which passage was the most important.
(d) Who is the better listener.
2. What happened to Teodoro?
(a) He was sent away.
(b) He died.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He quit.
3. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 years.
4. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
(a) Reservation and hesitation.
(b) Surprise and regret.
(c) Anxiety and suppression.
(d) Passion and fervor.
5. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lector's role in a Cuban cigar factory?
2. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
3. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
4. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
5. What does Chechy tell Ofelia about?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)