|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
(a) Matter of age.
(b) Matter of water.
(c) Matter of light.
(d) Matter of time.
2. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
(a) Life in Cuba.
(b) Her husband's behavior.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The novel.
3. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
(a) He was denied becoming lector.
(b) He lost money gambling to them.
(c) He thinks he should be the boss.
(d) His wife ran away with one.
4. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
5. What does Conchita know about her husband?
(a) He should have been the lectur.
(b) He cannot open up easily.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He has a mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
2. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
3. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
4. What are the workers interested in hearing?
5. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)