|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the workers interested in hearing?
(a) The results of the gambling.
(b) The lector's opinion.
(c) The thoughts of Chechy.
(d) Novels read aloud.
2. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
(a) In the chair.
(b) On a tree.
(c) On his leather belt.
(d) On the sole of a shoe.
3. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
4. What does Conchita know about her husband?
(a) He should have been the lectur.
(b) He cannot open up easily.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He has a mistress.
5. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the first letter carved represent?
2. What does Palomo long for?
3. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
4. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
5. What does Conchita want to have for herself?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)