|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
2. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
(a) Reservation and hesitation.
(b) Anxiety and suppression.
(c) Passion and fervor.
(d) Surprise and regret.
3. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
5. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
(a) As a promissory note.
(b) To show ownership.
(c) To help him remember.
(d) To track winnings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
2. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
3. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
4. Why don't Anna and her husband get divorced?
5. What is the band on a cigar the symbol of?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)