|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
2. What does Conchita want to have for herself?
(a) A child.
(b) A lover.
(c) A new husband.
(d) A divorce.
3. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
(a) Sends letters.
(b) Uses a spell.
(c) Calls the ship captain.
(d) Prays to God.
4. Why don't Anna and her husband get divorced?
(a) They are Roman Catholic.
(b) They continue to need each other.
(c) Her lover does not wish it.
(d) Her husband won't allow it.
5. What is the band on a cigar the symbol of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
2. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
3. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
4. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
5. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)