|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
2. What does Santiago run out of?
3. What is the lector's role in a Cuban cigar factory?
(a) To educate and inform.
(b) To manange the plant.
(c) To increse productivity.
(d) To calm the workers.
4. How much does the first letter carved represent?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
2. How do the women feel around Juan Julian?
3. What is the band on a cigar the symbol of?
4. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
5. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)