|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conchita want to have for herself?
(a) A lover.
(b) A child.
(c) A new husband.
(d) A divorce.
2. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
3. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
4. Who steps in to break up the clash?
5. What does Conchita long for?
(a) A life beyond the factory.
(b) More money.
(c) A wild affair.
(d) A husband for Ofelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
2. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
3. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
4. What does Palomo long for?
5. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)