|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
(a) Matter of light.
(b) Matter of water.
(c) Matter of age.
(d) Matter of time.
2. What happened to Teodoro?
(a) He died.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He quit.
(d) He was sent away.
3. Where is scene 2 set?
(a) Cock fight.
(d) Cigar factory.
4. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
5. Which character is newly arrived?
(a) Juan Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
2. Who steps in to break up the clash?
3. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
4. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
5. What does Santiago run out of?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)