|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
(a) Matter of age.
(b) Matter of light.
(c) Matter of water.
(d) Matter of time.
2. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
(a) Calls the ship captain.
(b) Prays to God.
(c) Sends letters.
(d) Uses a spell.
3. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
4. What were Santiago and Chechy doing?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Teodoro?
2. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
3. What letter does Santiago carve?
4. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
5. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)