|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
(a) Sends letters.
(b) Prays to God.
(c) Uses a spell.
(d) Calls the ship captain.
2. Why does Juan Julian reconsider the choice of book?
(a) Chechy has told him he will leave if he reads that book.
(b) He thinks his choice will deepen Chechy's torment.
(c) He does not think the men will like the book.
(d) Only Ofelia seems interested in that book.
3. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
4. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
(a) She becomes angry.
(b) She tells him to talk in private.
(c) She dismisses him.
(d) She cries.
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter does Santiago carve?
2. How do the women feel around Juan Julian?
3. Where is scene 2 set?
4. Which of the following characters is a mother?
5. Which of the following describes the types of tasks workers in the factory perform?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)