|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
(a) Anna Karenina.
(b) The Taming of the Shrew.
(c) A Tale of Two Cities.
(d) Withering Heights.
2. Which of the following characters is taking care of the betting?
3. Which of the following characters is a mother?
4. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
5. Where is scene 2 set?
(b) Cigar factory.
(d) Cock fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter does Santiago carve?
2. What happened to Teodoro?
3. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
4. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)