|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
(a) Half brothers.
(b) Uncle and nephew.
(d) Father and son.
2. What are the workers interested in hearing?
(a) The thoughts of Chechy.
(b) Novels read aloud.
(c) The lector's opinion.
(d) The results of the gambling.
3. What were Santiago and Chechy doing?
4. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
(a) New lector.
(b) Their mother.
(c) The new cocks.
(d) More drinks.
5. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
(a) He lost money gambling to them.
(b) He was denied becoming lector.
(c) His wife ran away with one.
(d) He thinks he should be the boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Santiago run out of?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
3. Which of the following characters is taking care of the betting?
4. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
5. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)