|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the first letter carved represent?
2. What does Chechy tell Ofelia about?
(a) His hatred of the lector.
(b) His undying love for her.
(c) Her sister's indiscretion.
(d) Her husband's gambling debt.
3. Where are Santiago and Chechy during act 1, scene 1?
(a) Cigar factory.
(c) Card game.
4. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
5. Which of the following characters is taking care of the betting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter does Santiago carve?
2. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
3. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
4. What are the workers interested in hearing?
5. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)