|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the workers interested in hearing?
(a) The lector's opinion.
(b) Novels read aloud.
(c) The thoughts of Chechy.
(d) The results of the gambling.
2. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
(a) Half brothers.
(c) Father and son.
(d) Uncle and nephew.
3. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
(a) She cries.
(b) She becomes angry.
(c) She dismisses him.
(d) She tells him to talk in private.
4. What were Santiago and Chechy doing?
5. Which character is newly arrived?
(c) Juan Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
2. What happened to Teodoro?
3. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
4. What letter does Santiago carve?
5. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)