|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is odd about Marela?
(a) She doesn't talk anymore.
(b) She is hugging Juan Julian's dead body.
(c) She is not crying.
(d) She is still wearing her coat.
2. What is Marela wearing when she enters?
(b) Cigar wrapper.
(c) Russian coat.
3. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
(a) Why he is sleeping with Palomo's wife.
(b) Why Karenin would not have murdered Vronksy.
(c) Why Anna fell in love with Vronsky.
(d) Why he chose to read the Anna book.
4. Where does this scene take place?
(a) In the factory.
(b) On the boat.
(c) At the funeral.
(d) At Conchita's home.
5. How does Chechy feel about his role in the factory?
(a) He feels it is too big.
(b) He feels useless.
(c) He feels overwhelmed by it.
(d) He feels he needs more power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter does Santiago carve?
2. What right does Ofelia assert?
3. What is Juan Julian doing as Conchita talks with her husband?
4. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
5. Who do the sworn enemy of lectors turn into?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)