|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is not toasting before the party begins?
(d) Juan Julian.
2. What did Ofelia once sit for?
(a) A jar of jelly.
(b) A book cover.
(c) A cigar label.
(d) A family portrait.
3. What is Chechy arguing about?
(a) The girl's behavior.
(b) Factory management.
(c) Chonchita's actions.
(d) Juan Julian's staying.
4. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
(a) Getting caught.
(b) How wrong it feels.
(c) How it can feel so write.
(d) Palomo's feelings.
5. In what way does act 2 scene 2 look at erotic love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchita suggest she and Juan Julian do as they have sex?
2. What are the factory workers celebrating?
3. What does Juan Julian do as he reads the novel?
4. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
5. Which of the following characters was the old lector?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)