|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
2. Which character in the story does Santiago identify with?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how act 1 scene 5 opens?
(a) Dramatic interlude.
(b) Opening dialoge.
(d) Climatic intervention.
4. Who steps in to break up the clash?
5. How many of the factory workers want to dismiss the lector?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
2. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
3. Who is Chechy arguing with?
4. What did Chechy purchase?
5. How does Chechy feel about his behavior?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)