|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
(a) Beating up Juan Julian.
(b) Ending the affair.
(c) Getting her pregnant so she won't work anymore.
(d) Moving up north.
2. Conchita sees that she and Juan Julian are like what when they make love?
(a) One person.
(b) United against the world.
(c) Characters on a stage.
(d) Soul mates.
3. What does Juan Julian do as he reads the novel?
(a) He reads softly during the non-sexual parts.
(b) He reads it out of order.
(c) He makes up his own parts.
(d) He adds his own comments and discussions.
4. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
(a) Surprise him.
(b) Enchant him.
(c) Enliven him.
(d) Asphyxiate him.
5. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
(a) They dislike it.
(b) They believe it is hurting Chechy.
(c) They do not think it is appropriate.
(d) They find it fitting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
2. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
3. What does Palomo complain about?
4. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
5. Why does Juan Julian believe Anna fell in with Vronsky?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)