|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Santiago and Chechy doing?
2. What are Marela and Conchita waiting for?
(a) Their mother.
(b) The new cocks.
(c) New lector.
(d) More drinks.
3. Which of the following is a synonym for the term chides as used in the following sentence: Conchita chides Palomo about the behavior of lovers.
4. Who is Chechy arguing with?
(b) Juan Julian.
5. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
(a) Anna Karenina.
(b) A Tale of Two Cities.
(c) The Taming of the Shrew.
(d) Withering Heights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how act 1 scene 5 opens?
2. What did Chechy purchase?
3. How does Marela feel as she deals with the Santiago and Ofelia?
4. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
5. Why does Conchita think Santiago is not there?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)