|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Juan Julian reconsider the choice of book?
(a) He does not think the men will like the book.
(b) He thinks his choice will deepen Chechy's torment.
(c) Chechy has told him he will leave if he reads that book.
(d) Only Ofelia seems interested in that book.
2. How does Juan Julian feel?
3. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
(a) The Taming of the Shrew.
(b) Anna Karenina.
(c) A Tale of Two Cities.
(d) Withering Heights.
4. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her son.
5. Which two characters are not speaking to each other?
(a) Juan and Santiago.
(b) Palomo and Conchita.
(c) Marela and Ofelia.
(d) Santiago and Ofelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
2. What is the lector's role in a Cuban cigar factory?
3. What does Santiago run out of?
4. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
5. What realization do Ofelia and Chechy come to about themselves?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)