|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the factory workers celebrating?
(b) New brand.
(c) New equipment.
(d) End of the book.
2. What does Palomo complain about?
(a) Not being able to sleep.
(b) Juan Julian's presence.
(c) The waste of money.
(d) The cost of the party.
3. What does Karenin decide killing a man to define a relationship with a woman is?
4. Who do Palomoa and Conchita need to pay?
(a) Delivery boy.
(c) Santiago's debts.
(d) Juan Julian.
5. Who is Chechy arguing with?
(b) Juan Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say that the tradition of reading to the workers goes back to?
2. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
3. Why do Conchita and Juan Julian separate quickly?
4. What does Santiago reveal he has been doing in secret?
5. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)