|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conchita sees that she and Juan Julian are like what when they make love?
(a) One person.
(b) Characters on a stage.
(c) Soul mates.
(d) United against the world.
2. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
(a) Control and dictatorship.
(b) Lack of ability to make it .
(d) White Americans cannot dance.
3. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
(a) The land.
(b) The country.
(c) His woman.
(d) His family.
4. What does Palomo complain about?
(a) Juan Julian's presence.
(b) The waste of money.
(c) Not being able to sleep.
(d) The cost of the party.
5. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
(a) What a true winter is like.
(b) How to make a cigar.
(c) What New Englanders are like.
(d) What it is like to be married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
2. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
3. Where is scene 2 set?
4. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
5. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)