|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
2. Why do Conchita and Juan Julian separate quickly?
(a) They hear workers approaching.
(b) Palomo calling for Conchita.
(c) The sound of the door opening.
(d) Santigo's voice calling.
3. Which character in the story does Santiago identify with?
4. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her brother.
5. Which two characters are not speaking to each other?
(a) Juan and Santiago.
(b) Marela and Ofelia.
(c) Santiago and Ofelia.
(d) Palomo and Conchita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
2. Where is scene 2 set?
3. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
4. Why does Conchita think Santiago is not there?
5. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)