|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
(a) Marela's new love interest.
(b) The new lector.
(c) Santiago's gambling problem.
(d) Chechy's reaction to Juan.
2. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
(a) Press it in a book.
(b) Bury it under a tree.
(c) Tie it in a special ribbon.
(d) Give it to her husband.
3. Where are Palomo and Conchita as act 2 scene 4 opens?
(b) At a party.
(c) Taking a walk.
4. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
(a) His family.
(b) The country.
(c) The land.
(d) His woman.
5. How does the lector suggest the issues about him should be decided?
(a) Continued discussion.
(b) Democratic vote.
(c) Financial factors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
2. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
3. What are Juan Julian and Conchita doing as Act 2 opens?
4. How does Marela feel as she deals with the Santiago and Ofelia?
5. What does Santiago suggest to announce what they have done?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)