|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does not agree with Karenin?
2. Which character is not toasting before the party begins?
(a) Juan Julian.
3. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
(a) Press it in a book.
(b) Bury it under a tree.
(c) Tie it in a special ribbon.
(d) Give it to her husband.
4. What does Conchita know about her husband?
(a) He cannot open up easily.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He should have been the lectur.
(d) He has a mistress.
5. Why does Juan Julian believe Anna fell in with Vronsky?
(a) She wanted to hurt her husband.
(b) She was weak and helpless.
(c) She needed to rediscover herself as a woman.
(d) She needed to feel love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Vronsky intrigued with dueling?
2. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
3. How do the women feel around Juan Julian?
4. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
5. What does Santiago do which might indicate he has a hangover?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)