|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ofelia once sit for?
(a) A family portrait.
(b) A jar of jelly.
(c) A cigar label.
(d) A book cover.
2. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Conchita spoke with Palomo about her affair?
4. What does Palomo complain about?
(a) The waste of money.
(b) Not being able to sleep.
(c) Juan Julian's presence.
(d) The cost of the party.
5. How does the lector suggest the issues about him should be decided?
(a) Continued discussion.
(b) Financial factors.
(d) Democratic vote.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
2. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
3. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
4. What are Juan Julian and Conchita doing as Act 2 opens?
5. What are the workers interested in hearing?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)