|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chechy purchase?
(a) Tape recorder.
(b) A cigar cutter.
(c) Rolling machine.
(d) New land for the factory.
2. What is Chechy arguing about?
(a) The girl's behavior.
(b) Chonchita's actions.
(c) Juan Julian's staying.
(d) Factory management.
3. Who do Palomoa and Conchita need to pay?
(a) Santiago's debts.
(b) Juan Julian.
(d) Delivery boy.
4. What does Santiago run out of?
5. What does Palomo compare alcohol to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
2. How many of the factory workers want to dismiss the lector?
3. What are Juan Julian and Conchita doing as Act 2 opens?
4. Who witnesses what goes on between Conchita and Juan Julian?
5. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)