|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
(a) They do not think it is appropriate.
(b) They dislike it.
(c) They believe it is hurting Chechy.
(d) They find it fitting.
2. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
(a) Chechy's behavior.
(b) The cock fight that night.
(c) The novel.
(d) The new lector.
3. What right does Ofelia assert?
(b) Factory owner.
(d) Land owner.
4. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
(a) At their home.
(b) In the factory.
(c) Using the lector.
(d) On his body.
5. Where does act 1 scene four take place?
(a) Cigar factory.
(b) At the cock fights.
(c) At the docks.
(d) Alcalar home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conchita believe having sex with Juan Julian feels?
2. What is Chechy arguing about?
3. What does Karenin imply killing the lover defines?
4. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Conchita spoke with Palomo about her affair?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)