|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Palomoa and Conchita need to pay?
(b) Santiago's debts.
(c) Delivery boy.
(d) Juan Julian.
2. What happens to Juan Julian?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He asks Conchita to go away with him.
(d) He quits and leaves.
3. What does Juan Julian do as he reads the novel?
(a) He reads it out of order.
(b) He makes up his own parts.
(c) He adds his own comments and discussions.
(d) He reads softly during the non-sexual parts.
4. What is the single topic of act 2 scene 2?
(b) Erotic love.
(c) Modern issues.
(d) Anna Karenina.
5. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
(a) Matter of water.
(b) Matter of light.
(c) Matter of time.
(d) Matter of age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does not agree with Karenin?
2. What does Marela wear to model for the ring on the new brand?
3. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
4. In what way does act 2 scene 2 look at erotic love?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)