|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
2. What letter does Santiago carve?
3. In what way does act 2 scene 2 look at erotic love?
4. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
5. What does Ofelia want to do, though she agrees to continue to talk about the book some more?
(a) Go to work.
(b) Go visit Santiago.
(c) Go to stay with her family.
(d) Go to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
2. Which character is newly arrived?
3. What do the girls in the ritual bury beneath a tree?
4. How do the factory workers respond to Juan's reading?
5. Who steps in to break up the clash?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)