|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
(a) Why he is sleeping with Palomo's wife.
(b) Why Karenin would not have murdered Vronksy.
(c) Why he chose to read the Anna book.
(d) Why Anna fell in love with Vronsky.
2. How much does the first letter carved represent?
3. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
(c) Juan Julian.
4. What does Conchita long for?
(a) A husband for Ofelia.
(b) A wild affair.
(c) More money.
(d) A life beyond the factory.
5. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
2. Where does Santiago carve the letter?
3. Who do the two characters who are not speaking to each other use to help deliver barbs to each other?
4. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
5. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)