|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Juan Julian's family hiding from when he discovered books?
(a) His father.
2. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
3. Which of the following terms is the best definition of a superstition?
(a) Scientific proof.
(b) Religious belief.
(c) Uncontrollable desire.
(d) False notion.
4. Which of the following characters is a mother?
5. What do Conchita and Palomo wonder?
(a) Where they go from here.
(b) How they can be divorced.
(c) How they drifted apart.
(d) What is left for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
2. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
3. Who was Mildred?
4. How does the lector suggest the issues about him should be decided?
5. Why does Chechy resent lectors?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)