|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
(a) A copy of the book Anna Karenina.
(b) The first Anna Karenina cigar.
(c) A work order.
(d) The invoice for many cigars.
2. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
(a) Chechy's behavior.
(b) The new lector.
(c) The cock fight that night.
(d) The novel.
3. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
(a) Wanting to sleep with him.
(b) Sleeping with Juan Julian.
(c) Wanting to live in Russia.
(d) Poor performance.
4. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
(a) The factory.
(b) Her home.
(c) Near the lake.
(d) His room or a hotel.
5. Conchita sees that she and Juan Julian are like what when they make love?
(a) United against the world.
(b) One person.
(c) Soul mates.
(d) Characters on a stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What right does Ofelia assert?
2. What is Chechy arguing about?
3. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
4. Which of the following characters enters unnoticed?
5. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)