|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
(a) How wrong it feels.
(b) Palomo's feelings.
(c) How it can feel so write.
(d) Getting caught.
2. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
3. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
(a) Her husband's behavior.
(b) The novel.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Life in Cuba.
4. What does Palomo need?
(a) A copy of the book.
(b) The books.
(c) Keys to the safe.
(d) A few of the new cigars.
5. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
(a) She dismisses him.
(b) She tells him to talk in private.
(c) She cries.
(d) She becomes angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchita tell Palomo that he needs to do to be able to understand?
2. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
3. What is Juan Julian doing as Conchita talks with her husband?
4. What realization do Ofelia and Chechy come to about themselves?
5. What two things does Palomo want to know from Conchita?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)