|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What terrified Conchita about having sex with Juan Julian?
(a) Getting caught.
(b) How it can feel so write.
(c) Palomo's feelings.
(d) How wrong it feels.
2. What does Chechy accuse Marela of?
(a) Sleeping with Juan Julian.
(b) Poor performance.
(c) Wanting to live in Russia.
(d) Wanting to sleep with him.
3. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
(a) Matter of age.
(b) Matter of water.
(c) Matter of time.
(d) Matter of light.
4. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
(a) The cock fight that night.
(b) Chechy's behavior.
(c) The new lector.
(d) The novel.
5. Which character does not agree with Karenin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Palomo ask his wife to show him what is done to her?
2. Where is scene 2 set?
3. What right does Ofelia assert?
4. What realization do Ofelia and Chechy come to about themselves?
5. What does Levin's efforts to dissuade Anna's brother from selling off his ancestral land make Santiago realize?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)