|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
2. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
(a) Life in Cuba.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband's behavior.
(d) The novel.
3. Who steps in to break up the clash?
4. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
(a) Her lover does not wish it.
(b) They continue to work together.
(c) They are Roman Catholic.
(d) Palomo won't allow it.
5. Which character is newly arrived?
(c) Juan Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Santiago and Chechy doing?
2. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
3. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
4. How does Juan Julian feel?
5. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)