|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
(a) A Tale of Two Cities.
(b) The Taming of the Shrew.
(c) Anna Karenina.
(d) Withering Heights.
2. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
(a) Marela's new love interest.
(b) Chechy's reaction to Juan.
(c) Santiago's gambling problem.
(d) The new lector.
3. How does Juan Julian feel?
4. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
(a) They continue to work together.
(b) Her lover does not wish it.
(c) They are Roman Catholic.
(d) Palomo won't allow it.
5. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
2. What does Palomo long for?
3. Which of the following describes the types of tasks workers in the factory perform?
4. Why does Juan Julian reconsider the choice of book?
5. What are the workers interested in hearing?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)