|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Teodoro been gone before the play begins?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
2. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
(a) Anna Karenina.
(b) The Taming of the Shrew.
(c) Withering Heights.
(d) A Tale of Two Cities.
3. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
(a) Her lover does not wish it.
(b) They continue to work together.
(c) They are Roman Catholic.
(d) Palomo won't allow it.
4. What does Chechy tell Ofelia about?
(a) Her husband's gambling debt.
(b) Her sister's indiscretion.
(c) His undying love for her.
(d) His hatred of the lector.
5. What happened to Teodoro?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He was sent away.
(c) He quit.
(d) He died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
2. Why don't Anna and her husband get divorced?
3. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
4. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
5. Which character is newly arrived?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)