|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
2. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
(a) Her lover does not wish it.
(b) They continue to work together.
(c) Palomo won't allow it.
(d) They are Roman Catholic.
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
4. What is the relationship between Santiago and Chechy?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(b) Half brothers.
(c) Father and son.
5. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
(a) They believe it is hurting Chechy.
(b) They find it fitting.
(c) They do not think it is appropriate.
(d) They dislike it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
2. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
3. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
4. Which of the following characters was the old lector?
5. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)