|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the first letter carved represent?
2. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
(a) Matter of water.
(b) Matter of time.
(c) Matter of age.
(d) Matter of light.
3. Which character clashes with Juan Julian in scene 2?
4. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
5. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
(c) The ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes how Ofelia feels about her brother-in-law's presumptions?
2. Where are Santiago and Chechy during act 1, scene 1?
3. Which of the following characters is taking care of the betting?
4. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
5. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)