|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
(a) The new lector.
(b) Marela's new love interest.
(c) Santiago's gambling problem.
(d) Chechy's reaction to Juan.
2. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Which passage was the most important.
(b) Who is the better listener.
(c) Who likes Juan more.
(d) What they will say to Chechy.
3. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
4. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
(a) Alienate the new lector.
(b) Provide closure for Ofelia.
(c) Help Chechy move on.
(d) Bring the men and women closer.
5. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
2. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
3. What does Conchita long for?
4. Which character is newly arrived?
5. What does Marela use to make sure the lector arrives?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)