|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
(a) They dislike it.
(b) They do not think it is appropriate.
(c) They find it fitting.
(d) They believe it is hurting Chechy.
2. What is arriving during act 1, scene 1?
3. What does Marela think reading the book might accomplish?
(a) Provide closure for Ofelia.
(b) Alienate the new lector.
(c) Help Chechy move on.
(d) Bring the men and women closer.
4. What does Conchita know about her husband?
(a) He cannot open up easily.
(b) He has a mistress.
(c) He should have been the lectur.
(d) He does not love her.
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of the job of lector?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the workers interested in hearing?
2. What does Conchita long for?
3. What happened to Teodoro?
4. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
5. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)