|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conchita know about her husband?
(a) He should have been the lectur.
(b) He has a mistress.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He cannot open up easily.
2. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
(a) To track winnings.
(b) As a promissory note.
(c) To help him remember.
(d) To show ownership.
3. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
4. How do the factory workers respond to Juan's reading?
(d) Quiet awe.
5. Which of the following characters was the old lector?
Short Answer Questions
1. Later, how much does Santiago have to raise the amount of money to that he owes?
2. What does Santiago run out of?
3. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
4. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
5. What does Palomo long for?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)