|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Who likes Juan more.
(b) Who is the better listener.
(c) What they will say to Chechy.
(d) Which passage was the most important.
2. What does Palomo long for?
(a) Material success.
(b) An affair.
(c) Life beyond the factory.
(d) A husband for Marela.
3. Who steps in to break up the clash?
4. What letter does Santiago carve?
5. What was the first novel Juan Julian had planned on reading?
(a) A Tale of Two Cities.
(b) Anna Karenina.
(c) The Taming of the Shrew.
(d) Withering Heights.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
2. How does Juan Julian feel?
3. What are the workers interested in hearing?
4. Why does Santiago carve a letter?
5. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)