Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Conchita think Santiago is not there?
(a) He is looking for Juan Julian.
(b) He has a hangover.
(c) He is ordering equipment.
(d) He is selling the new brand.
2. What does Juan Julian decline to say?
(a) Which character he personally identifies with.
(b) Why Karenin did not commit murder.
(c) What he does with Conchita.
(d) Why Anna fell in with Vronsky.
3. What part of Palomo does Juan Julian begin with?
4. Who do Palomoa and Conchita need to pay?
(a) Delivery boy.
(b) Santiago's debts.
(c) Juan Julian.
5. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term barb as used in the following sentence? The two characters used a third party to deliver barbs to each other.
(c) Cutting remark.
(d) Sharp wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter does Santiago carve?
2. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
3. What argument does Chechy use to defend his purchase?
4. What is Juan Julian doing as Conchita talks with her husband?
5. What does Karenin imply killing the lover defines?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)