|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
(a) Give it to her husband.
(b) Bury it under a tree.
(c) Tie it in a special ribbon.
(d) Press it in a book.
2. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Who likes Juan more.
(b) What they will say to Chechy.
(c) Which passage was the most important.
(d) Who is the better listener.
3. Who is Chechy arguing with?
(c) Juan Julian.
4. Why do Conchita and Juan Julian separate quickly?
(a) They hear workers approaching.
(b) Palomo calling for Conchita.
(c) Santigo's voice calling.
(d) The sound of the door opening.
5. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
(a) They continue to work together.
(b) They are Roman Catholic.
(c) Palomo won't allow it.
(d) Her lover does not wish it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was rising cigar smoke supposed to do in history according to Juan Julian?
2. What does Conchita know about her husband?
3. Where does act 1 scene four take place?
4. How do the women feel around Juan Julian?
5. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)