|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ofelia send for to end the argument?
(b) Juan Julian.
2. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
3. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
(a) Explains differences.
(b) Relates to others.
(c) Understands humanity.
(d) Describes love.
4. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her husband.
5. How does Juan Julian feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ofelia want to do, though she agrees to continue to talk about the book some more?
2. Where is the setting of the opening of act 2?
3. What is Juan Julian doing at the end of act 1?
4. What argument does Chechy use to defend his purchase?
5. What realization do Ofelia and Chechy come to about themselves?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)