|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Which passage was the most important.
(b) Who is the better listener.
(c) Who likes Juan more.
(d) What they will say to Chechy.
2. What is the band on a cigar the symbol of?
3. Why doesn't Santiago want to face Chechy?
(a) He doesn't like Chechy.
(b) He knows the story bothers him.
(c) He knows that Chechy slept with his wife.
(d) He doesn't have the money to repay the loan.
4. Which two characters are not speaking to each other?
(a) Palomo and Conchita.
(b) Marela and Ofelia.
(c) Juan and Santiago.
(d) Santiago and Ofelia.
5. What does Marela eventually do?
(b) Refuses to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
2. Why does Juan Julian reconsider the choice of book?
3. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
4. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
5. What does Juan Julian compare Tampa to?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)