|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Juan Julian and Conchita doing as Act 2 opens?
(b) Reading from the novel.
(c) Making love.
2. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
3. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
(a) Surprise and regret.
(b) Reservation and hesitation.
(c) Passion and fervor.
(d) Anxiety and suppression.
4. Which of the following themes figures prominently in the final scene of act 1?
5. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) What they will say to Chechy.
(b) Who likes Juan more.
(c) Who is the better listener.
(d) Which passage was the most important.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is scene 2 set?
2. What is Juan Julian doing at the end of act 1?
3. What does Marela eventually do?
4. Where does act 1 scene four take place?
5. Who steps in to break up the clash?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)