|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chechy arguing about?
(a) Factory management.
(b) Juan Julian's staying.
(c) The girl's behavior.
(d) Chonchita's actions.
2. What realization do Ofelia and Chechy come to about themselves?
(a) They need to get away from the factory.
(b) There is no hope for them.
(c) They still love each other.
(d) They need to talk more.
3. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her brother.
4. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
(a) Explains differences.
(b) Relates to others.
(c) Understands humanity.
(d) Describes love.
5. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
(a) They dislike it.
(b) They do not think it is appropriate.
(c) They find it fitting.
(d) They believe it is hurting Chechy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are not speaking to each other?
2. Where does Juan Julian tell Conchita he would prefer to meet?
3. What is the band on a cigar the symbol of?
4. How does Ofelia react to what Chechy tells him?
5. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)