|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was rising cigar smoke supposed to do in history according to Juan Julian?
(a) Protect the villagers.
(b) Communicate to the dietes.
(c) Defend against attackers.
(d) Help crops to grow.
2. What are the workers interested in hearing?
(a) The lector's opinion.
(b) Novels read aloud.
(c) The results of the gambling.
(d) The thoughts of Chechy.
3. What does Marela wear to model for the ring on the new brand?
(a) Russian costume.
(b) Fur coat.
(c) Swim suit.
(d) Diamond ring.
4. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
(a) They do not think it is appropriate.
(b) They find it fitting.
(c) They dislike it.
(d) They believe it is hurting Chechy.
5. Why do Conchita and Juan Julian separate quickly?
(a) Santigo's voice calling.
(b) The sound of the door opening.
(c) They hear workers approaching.
(d) Palomo calling for Conchita.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
2. How does Chechy feel about his behavior?
3. What does Palomo long for?
4. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
5. What is Santiago's decision in regards to the machine?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)