|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
2. When do the two spouses begin to communicate with each other in a direct manner?
(a) When Marela leaves.
(b) When Chechy arrives.
(c) When the yelling becomes too loud.
(d) When they return to work.
3. What does Juan Julian say the difference between the two places boils down to?
(a) Matter of time.
(b) Matter of light.
(c) Matter of water.
(d) Matter of age.
4. What does Juan Julian say that the tradition of reading to the workers goes back to?
(a) Indian's influence over the in habitants.
(b) Spainards introducing new religion.
(c) Ponce de Leon's travels in Florida and Cuba.
(d) Translating sacred words of dieties to common folk.
5. What is the character of Vronsky fiercely dedicated to in the story?
(a) The land.
(b) His family.
(c) The country.
(d) His woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how act 1 scene 5 opens?
2. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
3. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
4. Who witnesses what goes on between Conchita and Juan Julian?
5. What does Conchita know about her husband?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)