|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
(a) Enchant him.
(b) Surprise him.
(c) Enliven him.
(d) Asphyxiate him.
2. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
(a) Moving up north.
(b) Getting her pregnant so she won't work anymore.
(c) Beating up Juan Julian.
(d) Ending the affair.
3. What are Chechy and Palomo using to decorate the factory?
(b) Pictures of Marela.
(c) Palm leaves.
4. What is Juan Julian doing at the end of act 1?
(a) Reading from the book.
(b) Stroking Conchita's hair and kissing her shoulder and lips.
(c) Talking to Conchita's husband.
(d) Planning out the steps involved in the ritual.
5. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls in the ritual bury beneath a tree?
2. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
3. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
4. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
5. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)