|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago say happens to Americans when they drink?
(a) They complete no work.
(b) They become socialists.
(c) They are unable to think.
(d) They commit crimes.
2. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Who likes Juan more.
(b) Who is the better listener.
(c) What they will say to Chechy.
(d) Which passage was the most important.
3. Which of the following themes figures prominently in the final scene of act 1?
4. What does Santiago suggest to announce what they have done?
(a) Going to bed.
(b) Passing out samples.
(c) Having a party.
(d) Firing of celebratory gunshots.
5. What did Ofelia once sit for?
(a) A book cover.
(b) A cigar label.
(c) A family portrait.
(d) A jar of jelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Juan Julian believe Anna fell in with Vronsky?
2. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
3. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
4. What does Conchita know about her husband?
5. What does Juan Julian say cities do to him?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)