|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Juan Julian believe Anna fell in with Vronsky?
(a) She needed to feel love.
(b) She needed to rediscover herself as a woman.
(c) She wanted to hurt her husband.
(d) She was weak and helpless.
2. What does Palomo compare alcohol to?
3. What does Palomo long for?
(a) Life beyond the factory.
(b) A husband for Marela.
(c) Material success.
(d) An affair.
4. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
(a) Understands humanity.
(b) Relates to others.
(c) Describes love.
(d) Explains differences.
5. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
(a) What a true winter is like.
(b) What it is like to be married.
(c) How to make a cigar.
(d) What New Englanders are like.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchita know about her husband?
2. What does Santiago say happens to Americans when they drink?
3. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
4. What are often the sites where semi-pagan rituals are carried out?
5. What did the the shy boy help Conchita carry out?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)