|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say cities do to him?
(a) Enliven him.
(b) Enchange him.
(c) Surprise him.
(d) Asphyxiate him.
2. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Who is the better listener.
(b) Which passage was the most important.
(c) What they will say to Chechy.
(d) Who likes Juan more.
3. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
(a) Explains differences.
(b) Describes love.
(c) Understands humanity.
(d) Relates to others.
4. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
(a) Beating up Juan Julian.
(b) Ending the affair.
(c) Getting her pregnant so she won't work anymore.
(d) Moving up north.
5. What does Juan Julian decline to say?
(a) Why Anna fell in with Vronsky.
(b) Why Karenin did not commit murder.
(c) Which character he personally identifies with.
(d) What he does with Conchita.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
2. What is the band on a cigar the symbol of?
3. Which character is not toasting before the party begins?
4. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
5. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)