|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
(a) Why Anna fell in love with Vronsky.
(b) Why he chose to read the Anna book.
(c) Why Karenin would not have murdered Vronksy.
(d) Why he is sleeping with Palomo's wife.
2. What did Ofelia once sit for?
(a) A cigar label.
(b) A family portrait.
(c) A jar of jelly.
(d) A book cover.
3. What does Conchita know about her husband?
(a) He should have been the lectur.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He has a mistress.
(d) He cannot open up easily.
4. What does Palomo long for?
(a) An affair.
(b) A husband for Marela.
(c) Material success.
(d) Life beyond the factory.
5. Who does Conchita avoid contact with at the party?
(d) Juan Julian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Santiago say happens to Americans when they drink?
2. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
3. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
4. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
5. What does the ritual Conchita describes entail?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)