|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
(a) Relates to others.
(b) Explains differences.
(c) Describes love.
(d) Understands humanity.
2. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
3. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
4. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
5. What did Ofelia once sit for?
(a) A book cover.
(b) A family portrait.
(c) A jar of jelly.
(d) A cigar label.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Juan Julian doing at the end of act 1?
2. What does Conchita long for?
3. How do the factory workers respond to Juan's reading?
4. What are the factory workers celebrating?
5. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)