|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palomo complain about?
(a) The cost of the party.
(b) Juan Julian's presence.
(c) The waste of money.
(d) Not being able to sleep.
2. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
3. What did the the shy boy help Conchita carry out?
(a) A Christmas celebration.
(b) A part of her wedding ceremony.
(c) An annual Cuban ritual.
(d) A traditional cigar making ceremony.
4. What does Juan Julian decline to say?
(a) What he does with Conchita.
(b) Why Anna fell in with Vronsky.
(c) Why Karenin did not commit murder.
(d) Which character he personally identifies with.
5. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
(a) The invoice for many cigars.
(b) A copy of the book Anna Karenina.
(c) A work order.
(d) The first Anna Karenina cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
2. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
3. What was Juan Julian's family hiding from when he discovered books?
4. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
5. What does Juan Julian say parks do to him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)