|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago suggest to announce what they have done?
(a) Passing out samples.
(b) Going to bed.
(c) Firing of celebratory gunshots.
(d) Having a party.
2. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
3. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
(a) Santiago and Ofelia.
(b) Marela and Ofelia.
(c) Conchita and Ofelia.
(d) Santiago and Marela.
4. What does the ritual Conchita describes entail?
(a) Girls cutting their hair once a year.
(b) Girls dancing beneath a avacado tree.
(c) Boys bringing girls a flower necklace.
(d) Funeral procession.
5. Why don't Anna and her husband get divorced?
(a) Her lover does not wish it.
(b) Her husband won't allow it.
(c) They continue to need each other.
(d) They are Roman Catholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palomo complain about?
2. What does Conchita long for?
3. What does Palomo long for?
4. What are often the sites where semi-pagan rituals are carried out?
5. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)