|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are often the sites where semi-pagan rituals are carried out?
2. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
(a) They believe it is hurting Chechy.
(b) They find it fitting.
(c) They do not think it is appropriate.
(d) They dislike it.
3. How do the factory workers respond to Juan's reading?
(b) Quiet awe.
4. Which of the following themes figures prominently in the final scene of act 1?
5. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mildred?
2. Who does Conchita avoid contact with at the party?
3. What does Palomo complain about?
4. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
5. What does Conchita want to have for herself?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)