|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conchita long for?
(a) More money.
(b) A wild affair.
(c) A husband for Ofelia.
(d) A life beyond the factory.
2. What does Santiago present from his pocket?
(a) The invoice for many cigars.
(b) A work order.
(c) The first Anna Karenina cigar.
(d) A copy of the book Anna Karenina.
3. What do the girls in the ritual bury beneath a tree?
(a) Ashes from a relative.
(b) The hair cuttings.
(c) The cigar remnants.
(d) A flower.
4. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband's behavior.
(c) Life in Cuba.
(d) The novel.
5. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palomo long for?
2. What do Conchita and her husband discuss?
3. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
4. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
5. What does the ritual Conchita describes entail?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)