|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
2. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
(a) Marela and Ofelia.
(b) Conchita and Ofelia.
(c) Santiago and Marela.
(d) Santiago and Ofelia.
3. What did the the shy boy help Conchita carry out?
(a) A Christmas celebration.
(b) A traditional cigar making ceremony.
(c) An annual Cuban ritual.
(d) A part of her wedding ceremony.
4. What does Palomo complain about?
(a) Not being able to sleep.
(b) The cost of the party.
(c) Juan Julian's presence.
(d) The waste of money.
5. Which of the following terms best describes how act 1 scene 5 opens?
(b) Opening dialoge.
(c) Dramatic interlude.
(d) Climatic intervention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
2. What is Juan Julian doing at the end of act 1?
3. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
4. What does Conchita know about her husband?
5. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)