|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who witnesses what goes on between Conchita and Juan Julian?
2. What does Conchita know about her husband?
(a) He does not love her.
(b) He cannot open up easily.
(c) He should have been the lectur.
(d) He has a mistress.
3. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
(a) Reservation and hesitation.
(b) Passion and fervor.
(c) Surprise and regret.
(d) Anxiety and suppression.
4. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
(a) The novel.
(b) The new lector.
(c) Chechy's behavior.
(d) The cock fight that night.
5. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
2. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
3. What does Conchita use to justify her wants?
4. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
5. Who does Conchita avoid contact with at the party?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)