|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how act 1 scene 5 opens?
(a) Climatic intervention.
(c) Opening dialoge.
(d) Dramatic interlude.
2. What are Chechy and Palomo using to decorate the factory?
(c) Pictures of Marela.
(d) Palm leaves.
3. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
4. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
(a) Santiago and Marela.
(b) Conchita and Ofelia.
(c) Marela and Ofelia.
(d) Santiago and Ofelia.
5. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
(a) They continue to work together.
(b) Palomo won't allow it.
(c) They are Roman Catholic.
(d) Her lover does not wish it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
2. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
3. What did the the shy boy help Conchita carry out?
4. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
5. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)