|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
2. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
(a) What it is like to be married.
(b) What New Englanders are like.
(c) What a true winter is like.
(d) How to make a cigar.
3. Which of the following have Conchita and Palomo lost in their marriage?
4. Who was Mildred?
(a) Palomo's lover.
(b) Juan Julian's sister.
(c) The factory owner.
(d) Chechy's wife.
5. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
2. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
3. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
4. What does Juan Julian say cities do to him?
5. What does Conchita long for?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)