|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the blue smoke from a cigar a source of?
2. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
(a) Anxiety and suppression.
(b) Reservation and hesitation.
(c) Passion and fervor.
(d) Surprise and regret.
3. What suggestion does Chechy make to Palomo about his wife?
(a) Beating up Juan Julian.
(b) Moving up north.
(c) Getting her pregnant so she won't work anymore.
(d) Ending the affair.
4. What did Ofelia once sit for?
(a) A cigar label.
(b) A jar of jelly.
(c) A book cover.
(d) A family portrait.
5. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are often the sites where semi-pagan rituals are carried out?
2. What are the factory workers celebrating?
3. What does Palomo complain about?
4. What do the girls in the ritual bury beneath a tree?
5. What does Conchita know about her husband?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)