|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say cities do to him?
(a) Enliven him.
(b) Enchange him.
(c) Surprise him.
(d) Asphyxiate him.
2. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
(a) Conchita and Ofelia.
(b) Marela and Ofelia.
(c) Santiago and Ofelia.
(d) Santiago and Marela.
3. Which of the following descriptors best fits Chechy?
4. What are Chechy and Palomo using to decorate the factory?
(c) Pictures of Marela.
(d) Palm leaves.
5. Who witnesses what goes on between Conchita and Juan Julian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ofelia once sit for?
2. Who was Mildred?
3. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
4. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
5. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)