|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the the shy boy help Conchita carry out?
(a) A traditional cigar making ceremony.
(b) A Christmas celebration.
(c) An annual Cuban ritual.
(d) A part of her wedding ceremony.
2. What does Juan Julian decline to say?
(a) Why Karenin did not commit murder.
(b) Why Anna fell in with Vronsky.
(c) What he does with Conchita.
(d) Which character he personally identifies with.
3. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
4. What is the band on a cigar the symbol of?
5. What was Juan Julian's family hiding from when he discovered books?
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchita long for?
2. What does Juan Julian talk to Conchita and Marela about?
3. Which of the following describes how Juan reads from the book?
4. What does Conchita know about her husband?
5. What does Juan Julian tell Conchita Tolstoy understands better than any other writers?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)