|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ofelia and her daughters think about the choice of the novel?
(a) They do not think it is appropriate.
(b) They dislike it.
(c) They find it fitting.
(d) They believe it is hurting Chechy.
2. Why don't Anna and her husband get divorced?
(a) They continue to need each other.
(b) Her lover does not wish it.
(c) Her husband won't allow it.
(d) They are Roman Catholic.
3. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Who is the better listener.
(b) What they will say to Chechy.
(c) Which passage was the most important.
(d) Who likes Juan more.
4. What does Ofelia believe prohibition stems from?
(a) Control and dictatorship.
(b) Lack of ability to make it .
(d) White Americans cannot dance.
5. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
(a) Why he chose to read the Anna book.
(b) Why he is sleeping with Palomo's wife.
(c) Why Karenin would not have murdered Vronksy.
(d) Why Anna fell in love with Vronsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
2. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
3. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
4. What are often the sites where semi-pagan rituals are carried out?
5. What are Chechy and Palomo using to decorate the factory?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)