|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
(a) Chechy's behavior.
(b) The new lector.
(c) The novel.
(d) The cock fight that night.
2. Who interrupts the discussion between Juan Julian, Chechy and Palomo?
(a) Santiago and Marela.
(b) Conchita and Ofelia.
(c) Santiago and Ofelia.
(d) Marela and Ofelia.
3. What do Ofelia and her daughter's snipe about?
(a) Who is the better listener.
(b) Which passage was the most important.
(c) What they will say to Chechy.
(d) Who likes Juan more.
4. What are often the sites where semi-pagan rituals are carried out?
5. What was IT a euphemism in this act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Juan Julian's family hiding from when he discovered books?
2. Which of the following terms best describes how act 1 scene 5 opens?
3. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
4. What are the factory workers celebrating?
5. What does Santiago suggest to announce what they have done?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)