|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conchita avoid contact with at the party?
(c) Juan Julian.
2. What does Conchita long for?
(a) More money.
(b) A life beyond the factory.
(c) A wild affair.
(d) A husband for Ofelia.
3. What does the ritual Conchita describes entail?
(a) Girls dancing beneath a avacado tree.
(b) Funeral procession.
(c) Girls cutting their hair once a year.
(d) Boys bringing girls a flower necklace.
4. Which of the following characters works late at the factory?
5. What is Juan Julian doing at the end of act 1?
(a) Stroking Conchita's hair and kissing her shoulder and lips.
(b) Talking to Conchita's husband.
(c) Reading from the book.
(d) Planning out the steps involved in the ritual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Julian say he would like to learn?
2. How do the factory workers respond to Juan's reading?
3. What does Juan Julian suggest Conchita do with her cutting?
4. What does Juan Julian bring to help decorate the factory?
5. What does Santiago say happens to Americans when they drink?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)