|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conchita avoid contact with at the party?
(b) Juan Julian.
2. Why does Juan Julian believe Anna fell in with Vronsky?
(a) She was weak and helpless.
(b) She needed to feel love.
(c) She wanted to hurt her husband.
(d) She needed to rediscover herself as a woman.
3. Which character is not toasting before the party begins?
(a) Juan Julian.
4. What question do Palomo and Chechy ask Juan Julian about Karenin?
(a) Why Anna fell in love with Vronsky.
(b) Why he chose to read the Anna book.
(c) Why he is sleeping with Palomo's wife.
(d) Why Karenin would not have murdered Vronksy.
5. Why don't Conchita and Palomo get divorced?
(a) Palomo won't allow it.
(b) They are Roman Catholic.
(c) They continue to work together.
(d) Her lover does not wish it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the workers discussing as their workday ends?
2. Who performs the burial for Conchita?
3. What is Juan Julian doing at the end of act 1?
4. How does the boy from New England find the ritual he helps Conchita with?
5. What does the ritual Conchita describes entail?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)