|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke call Chris when Chris grasps Burke by the arm at the end of Act 3?
(c) Old ape.
(d) Old guy.
2. When does Burke say to Anna "To the divil with all other reasons then. They don't matter to me at all"?
(a) After she tells him about her past.
(b) At the end of Act 3.
(c) Before she kisses him.
(d) Before she reveals her past to him.
3. What does Chris have in his hand when he returns to the cabin where Anna is waiting with her suitcase?
(d) Tin of beer.
4. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Anna hope to achieve by visiting Chris?
(a) To get some money.
(b) To ask him to go to Florida with her.
(c) To have a rest at his home.
(d) To take his photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chris returns to the cabin when Anna and Burke are embracing in Act 4, what expression first appears in his eye?
2. What job at sea does Burke mention as paying enough so he could afford a little house?
3. Why did Anna return to the cabin after buying a train ticket?
4. What did Burke's mother give him when he was young that he says brings him good luck.
5. What does Burke say men must be to wed girls like Anna?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)