|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Chris give for never marrying again?
(a) He loved his first wife too much.
(b) He doesn't want to be tied down.
(c) He is scared of marriage.
(d) He like living alone.
2. What does Chris see when he looks out the cabin window into the night at the end of the play?
(b) Sea birds.
(c) Another ship.
3. What is Burke wearing at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Cheap blue suit.
(c) Swimming trunks.
(d) Sailor outfit.
4. What is a Bo'sun according to Chris?
(b) Galley hand.
(c) An officer.
5. What does Chris call the sea in Act 2 when he and Anna are talking in the fog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Larry reading behind the bar when Chris orders a glass of wine for Anna?
2. When Chris asks Larry if he thinks Anna is a pretty girl, how does Larry respond?
3. Where did Burke's picture appear in Boston?
4. What is Anna's opinion about the fog?
5. What is Anna holding but not reading while sitting in the rocking chair in the cabin?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)