|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cape Town located?
(d) South America.
2. How old is Burke?
(d) About thirty.
3. Why does Anna want to stay out on the deck at night at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She wants to pray.
(b) She wants to think about things.
(c) She is hoping for a chance to see a whale.
(d) She wants to look at the lighthouse.
4. What does Anna pound her fists on at the end of Act 3?
5. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
(a) Jury duty.
(d) Detox program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke say he would believe about Anna if he were sure she is telling him the truth in Act 4?
2. What does Chris ask Anna to get from the cabin in Act 2?
3. What does Larry agree to hold for Chris?
4. What does Burke say he would give up if he found a girl to marry him?
5. What is Burke about to do when he stops because he feels very doubtful about Anna's oath in Act 4?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)