|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting at the opening of Act 3?
(c) New Bedford.
2. What does Chris want to leave the barge to go and get at the end of Act 3?
(a) Some air.
(b) The police.
(c) A drink.
(d) A lawyer.
3. Where does Anna help Burke move to at the end of Act 2?
(a) Down below.
(b) To the cabin.
(c) The captain's quarters.
(d) Johnson's bunk.
4. What is Anna's reaction when she first sees Burke seated on the deck?
5. What does Chris order for himself when he gets Anna a glass of wine?
(b) One small beer.
(d) Ginger ale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke compare Anna to in Act 2 when he sees her for the first time?
2. What are Chris and Burke's reactions in Act 4 when Anna informs them about what they will be doing together the next morning?
3. How long was Burke rowing the boat without any help?
4. What does Larry ask Chris when he orders a glass of wine?
5. When Chris is talking to Anna with Marthy, how old does he think she is?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)