|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke make Anna swear that she is telling the truth about?
(a) Her age.
(b) The amount of money she has in the bank.
(c) He is the only man she has ever loved.
(d) Her religion.
2. What does Marthy reveal to Anna?
(a) Her relationship with Chris.
(b) The best place to stay in town.
(c) The secret ingredient for her favorite drink.
(d) Directions to the closest city.
3. What is Anna holding but not reading while sitting in the rocking chair in the cabin?
4. How does Anna describe Paul's physical appearance?
(a) Thin and frail.
(c) Small and weak.
(d) Big and strong.
5. What does Anna say to Burke after she has kissed him in Act 3?
(b) "Are you ready to go out now?"
(c) "Let's get married."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting at the opening of Act 3?
2. How does Anna feel about being out at sea in the beginning of Act 2?
3. What gesture does Chris make at the sea at the end of Act 2?
4. Where does Anna live after her mother's death?
5. Where does Anna help Burke move to at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)