|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anna wish she were in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) St. Paul.
(d) New York.
2. What does Burke make Anna swear that she is telling the truth about?
(a) Her age.
(b) The amount of money she has in the bank.
(c) Her religion.
(d) He is the only man she has ever loved.
3. What does Anna say about her cousin Paul?
(a) She misses him.
(b) She hated him.
(c) He was good to her.
(d) She wants to send him a card.
4. Where does Anna go when she leaves the cabin after she tells Chris she will not marry Burke?
(a) End of the dock.
5. Why does Burke think that Anna is on the barge?
(a) She is the cook.
(b) She is a castaway.
(c) She is the maid.
(d) She is there as Chris's woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris see when he looks out the cabin window into the night at the end of the play?
2. What did Chris tell Marthy that Anna's job was?
3. What job did Chris get on a steamer that sets sail the next day?
4. What toast does Anna make that Burke drinks to in the last scene of the play?
5. What does Chris do after Anna says to him he should have had her with him when she was a child?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)