|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna holding but not reading while sitting in the rocking chair in the cabin?
2. What does Anna say just before throwing herself into a chair and sobbing hysterically in Act 3?
(a) She feels sick.
(b) She cannot remember her mother.
(c) She hates men.
(d) Her favorite necklace is missing.
3. How does Marthy describe Chris to Anna?
(a) He is losing his memory.
(b) He is unfair.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is a good guy.
4. What does Burke have in his hands when he rushes toward Anna in Act 3?
5. What does Burke promise Anna so she will not be alone for too long?
(a) More time in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
2. What explanation does Burke give for why he and Chris were fighting?
3. What does Anna call Chris when she is angry about him making things worse in Act 3?
4. What is the playwright's description of Anna when she first enters the bar?
5. What is Larry's job?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)