|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris say about fog?
(a) It magnifies sound.
(b) It feels cozy to him.
(c) It gives him goose bumps.
(d) It is one of the sea's dirtiest tricks.
2. What word does Chris ask Anna if she knows at the end of Act 1?
(b) Bon Apetite.
(d) Mazel tov.
3. How many days have passed between the end of Act 3 and the beginning of Act 4?
(d) A week.
4. What does Burke do to Anna's hand when he shakes it?
(a) Kisses it.
(b) Twists it by accident.
(c) Squeezes it tight.
(d) Drops it quickly.
5. What does Anna do to Chris when she tells him "Don't go to sleep, Old Man!"?
(a) Claps her hands in front of his face.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Sings loudly to wake him up.
(d) Shakes him violently by the shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna think that Chris does for a living when she is talking with Marthy?
2. What does Chris say is a million times worse than being a sailor?
3. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
4. How does Marthy describe Chris to Anna?
5. Where does Anna go when she leaves the cabin after she tells Chris she will not marry Burke?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)