|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris blame for his not being able to visit Anna when she was young?
(b) Couldn't get a train ticket.
(c) Too busy.
(d) The sea.
2. What is Anna's physical appearance when she waits with her packed suitcase?
(b) Pale, tired, and worn.
3. What does Anna hope to achieve by visiting Chris?
(a) To take his photograph.
(b) To have a rest at his home.
(c) To get some money.
(d) To ask him to go to Florida with her.
4. Where is Anna sitting when Act 4 begins?
5. What does Burke say he needs to drink in order to "wash that black kiss of yours off my lips"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
2. What does Anna say to Burke about Chris going back to sea?
3. According to Marthy, what does Chris think of Anna?
4. Why does Burke say he got so strong?
5. What does Anna say it is time for Burke and Chris to do at the end of Act 4?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)