|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna call Burke when he says she was in love with men in St. Paul?
(b) Ridiculous man.
2. How long ago did Chris last see Anna?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
3. When does Burke say to Anna "To the divil with all other reasons then. They don't matter to me at all"?
(a) Before she reveals her past to him.
(b) Before she kisses him.
(c) At the end of Act 3.
(d) After she tells him about her past.
4. What is the weather in Act 3?
5. What is the name of the bar where Act 1 is set?
(a) The Longshoreman Saloon.
(b) The Schooner.
(c) Larry's Saloon.
(d) Johnny-the-Priest's Saloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Burke?
2. Who was in the family that Anna lived with after her mother died?
3. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
4. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
5. When Chris asks Larry if he thinks Anna is a pretty girl, how does Larry respond?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)