|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marthy describe Chris to Anna?
(a) He is losing his memory.
(b) He is unfair.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is a good guy.
2. Where does Anna wish she were in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
3. How tall is Burke?
(a) Five feet six inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Six feet four inches.
(d) Five feet nine inches.
4. What order does Burke give Anna in Act 3?
(a) Get dressed quickly so they can go ashore.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Be quiet.
(d) Stop whining.
5. What does Burke call Chris when Chris grasps Burke by the arm at the end of Act 3?
(b) Old guy.
(c) Old ape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the stage direction for when Anna drinks her drink at the end of Act 1?
2. What does Chris first suggest Anna should order when she says she is thirsty in the bar?
3. What does Burke do to Anna's hand when he shakes it?
4. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
5. When Chris is talking to Anna with Marthy, how old does he think she is?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)