|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
(a) "You're done."
(b) "She's reformin' you already."
(c) "Good choice!"
(d) "What? You don't want a larger size?"
2. What does Anna say to Burke after she has kissed him in Act 3?
(a) "Let's get married."
(d) "Are you ready to go out now?"
3. How does Chris respond when Burke says to Anna "I'll be killing you now"?
(a) "Call 911!"
(b) "You'll have to kill me first!"
(c) "Stop, you crazy fool!"
(d) "Get off my barge!"
4. Why does Burke think that Anna is on the barge?
(a) She is a castaway.
(b) She is the cook.
(c) She is there as Chris's woman.
(d) She is the maid.
5. Where does Anna help Burke move to at the end of Act 2?
(a) The captain's quarters.
(b) To the cabin.
(c) Down below.
(d) Johnson's bunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the sailors' steamer in Act 2?
2. What is the weather in Act 3?
3. What was Anna's profession in the last city she lived?
4. What does Burke say he is going to do so he will never see Anna again?
5. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)