|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Anna run away to?
(b) St. Paul.
2. Where does Anna help Burke move to at the end of Act 2?
(a) To the cabin.
(b) The captain's quarters.
(c) Johnson's bunk.
(d) Down below.
3. What does Burke say men must be to wed girls like Anna?
(a) Friendly and helpful.
(b) Real men with guts.
(d) Proper and refined.
4. What does Anna pound her fists on at the end of Act 3?
5. What does Burke have in his hands when he rushes toward Anna in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Chris give Burke about why he doesn't want Anna to leave him all alone?
2. What does Chris attack Burke with?
3. What is Mat Burke wearing when Anna first sees him?
4. Where does Anna wish she were in the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does Anna hope to achieve by visiting Chris?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)