|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chris returns to the bar, what does Marthy do?
(a) Brings Anna over to meet Chris.
(b) Jumps up and runs out the door.
(c) Tells Chris Anna is waiting for him and then leaves.
(d) Calls Chris over to the table.
2. What does Chris ask Anna to get from the cabin in Act 2?
3. Why does Anna want to stay out on the deck at night at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She wants to look at the lighthouse.
(b) She is hoping for a chance to see a whale.
(c) She wants to think about things.
(d) She wants to pray.
4. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
(a) "She's reformin' you already."
(b) "What? You don't want a larger size?"
(c) "You're done."
(d) "Good choice!"
5. What happened to the other sailors in the open boat?
(a) They had broken arms or fingers.
(b) They were unconscious.
(c) They couldn't stand up.
(d) They didn't know how to row.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say just before throwing herself into a chair and sobbing hysterically in Act 3?
2. What is Burke wearing at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What harbor was Burke's steamer headed to?
4. Where did Burke's picture appear in Boston?
5. What does Anna tell Burke has changed her in Act 3?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)