|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna accuse Burke and Chris of treating her like when they are arguing over whom is going to give her orders.
(a) A piece of furniture.
(b) A strong person.
(c) A doll.
(d) The baby of the family.
2. What does Burke tell Anna that she has done to him after she tells him about her past?
(a) He feels happy.
(b) She has made him sad.
(c) He can no longer pray.
(d) That she has destroyed him.
3. Where does Anna wish she were in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
4. How does Chris react when he sees Anna and Burke talking?
(a) He is in a rage.
5. What is Larry's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anna help Burke move to at the end of Act 2?
2. What is the first question that Marthy asks Anna at the bar?
3. What is Anna's reaction when Burke proposes?
4. What does Burke say he would give up if he found a girl to marry him?
5. What does Anna say just before throwing herself into a chair and sobbing hysterically in Act 3?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)