|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry suggest that Chris do after he arrives at the bar?
(a) Go round the corner for some beef stew.
(b) Have another drink.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Drink some water.
2. What does Chris go into his room and retrieve before he leaves the barge in Act 3?
(b) His cap.
3. Who is the last character on stage at the end of Act 3?
(d) The deckhand.
4. What does Chris do after Anna says to him he should have had her with him when she was a child?
(b) Waves his hand dismissively.
(c) Puts his hands over his ears.
(d) Curses at her.
5. How does Anna feel about being out at sea in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) It makes her feel clean.
(b) Sea sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Chris ask Anna if she knows at the end of Act 1?
2. What explanation does Burke give for why he and Chris were fighting?
3. Who is Marthy?
4. What reason does Chris give Burke about why he doesn't want Anna to leave him all alone?
5. What harbor was Burke's steamer headed to?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)