|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris call the sea in Act 2 when he and Anna are talking in the fog?
2. Who is the last character on stage at the end of Act 3?
(c) The deckhand.
3. What does Anna do to Chris when she tells him "Don't go to sleep, Old Man!"?
(a) Sings loudly to wake him up.
(b) Claps her hands in front of his face.
(c) Shakes him violently by the shoulder.
(d) Slaps him.
4. What kind of job does Anna tell Burke she has?
(b) Farm hand.
5. Where does Anna live after her mother's death?
(a) Her cousins' farm.
(b) A relative's city condo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry suggest that Chris do after he arrives at the bar?
2. What does Chris want to leave the barge to go and get at the end of Act 3?
3. How long was Burke rowing the boat without any help?
4. What nationality is Burke?
5. What does Anna tell Burke has changed her in Act 3?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)