|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke say he would rather be to Anna than anything else in the world?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her savior.
(c) Her mentor.
2. What is Larry reading behind the bar when Chris orders a glass of wine for Anna?
(a) Biology book.
3. What did Chris tell Marthy that Anna's job was?
(c) Nurse girl.
4. What does Anna do to Chris when she tells him "Don't go to sleep, Old Man!"?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Claps her hands in front of his face.
(c) Shakes him violently by the shoulder.
(d) Sings loudly to wake him up.
5. Why does Anna push Chris out of the way in Act 3?
(a) She doesn't want him interfering.
(b) She is trying to save him.
(c) She is afraid for him.
(d) She saw Burke was trying to hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris ask Anna to get from the cabin in Act 2?
2. Where did Burke's picture appear in Boston?
3. What does Burke call Chris when Chris grasps Burke by the arm at the end of Act 3?
4. What does Chris first suggest Anna should order when she says she is thirsty in the bar?
5. What is the name of Chris's barge?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)