|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Burke's picture appear in Boston?
(a) On television.
(b) Boston Magazine.
(c) The newspapers.
2. What was Anna's profession in the last city she lived?
3. What kind of job does Burke not want to do on land?
(a) Digging potatoes.
(b) Milking cows.
(c) Working in a bank.
(d) Being a store clerk.
4. Who was in the family that Anna lived with after her mother died?
(a) Father, one son.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Mother, two sons.
(d) Husband, wife, and four sons.
5. How does Anna feel about being out at sea in the beginning of Act 2?
(b) It makes her feel clean.
(d) Sea sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris call the sea in Act 2 when he and Anna are talking in the fog?
2. What does Chris call the men in his family who chose to become sailors?
3. What does Burke say men must be to wed girls like Anna?
4. Where does Anna wish she were in the beginning of Act 3?
5. What nationality is Burke?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)