|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna think that Chris does for a living when she is talking with Marthy?
2. How does Anna describe herself when she says she feels happy being at sea in Act 2?
3. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
(a) He feels ill.
(b) He looks too heavy.
(c) He has been drinking.
(d) He is exhausted.
4. What time does Chris say five bells is?
(a) Twelve thirty.
(b) Six o'clock.
(c) Two o'clock.
(d) Half past ten.
5. Why does Anna push Chris out of the way in Act 3?
(a) She is trying to save him.
(b) She doesn't want him interfering.
(c) She is afraid for him.
(d) She saw Burke was trying to hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do all the women in Chris's family marry?
2. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
3. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
4. Where did Anna run away to?
5. What does Chris say will help Anna get strong and healthy?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)