|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris call himself in Act 2 for bringing Anna on the voyage?
(a) "A chance for her to learn the sea."
(b) "A good experience for a sailor's wife."
(c) "A good idea."
(d) "Damn fool."
2. How does Anna act when Chris returns with her drink in Act 1?
(a) Hastily dries her eyes and tries to smile.
(b) Says "Yum!"
(c) Claps her hands.
(d) Jumps up from her chair to help him.
3. How does Marthy describe Chris to Anna?
(a) He is losing his memory.
(b) He is a good guy.
(c) He is unfair.
(d) He is mean.
4. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
(a) Picks up her bag and thinks about leaving.
(b) Looks in a mirror and brushes her hair.
(c) Writes a quick letter.
(d) Sits back and relaxes.
5. What kind of job does Anna tell Burke she has?
(d) Farm hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marthy?
2. What does Chris say will help Anna get strong and healthy?
3. What does Burke do to Anna's hand when he shakes it?
4. How long was Burke rowing the boat without any help?
5. What does Chris first suggest Anna should order when she says she is thirsty in the bar?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)