|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anna say gives you a "kick when you're down"?
2. What does Burke describe as "quick and clane"?
(a) Death by shark attack.
(b) His leg operation.
(c) Having his tooth pulled.
(d) Death at sea for a sailor.
3. What job at sea does Burke mention as paying enough so he could afford a little house?
(a) Scrubbing the deck.
(b) Polishing the tack.
(c) Fixing sails.
(d) Stokehole of a proper ship.
4. Who is Marthy?
(a) Cousin to Chris.
(b) The woman who lives with Chris.
(c) Larry's mother.
5. What is Burke's reaction to Anna's strength?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna want to stay out on the deck at night at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What kind of wine does Chris order for Anna in the bar when they are first reunited?
3. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
4. What is the relationship between Chris and Anna?
5. What nationality is Burke?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)