|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris react when he sees Anna and Burke talking?
(b) He is in a rage.
2. What does Burke describe as "quick and clane"?
(a) His leg operation.
(b) Death at sea for a sailor.
(c) Having his tooth pulled.
(d) Death by shark attack.
3. What does Chris call himself in Act 2 for bringing Anna on the voyage?
(a) "Damn fool."
(b) "A good idea."
(c) "A good experience for a sailor's wife."
(d) "A chance for her to learn the sea."
4. What is Chris's title?
5. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
(c) Jury duty.
(d) Detox program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job at sea does Burke mention as paying enough so he could afford a little house?
2. Why does Burke think that Anna is on the barge?
3. What does Chris say will help Anna get strong and healthy?
4. What gesture does Chris make at the sea at the end of Act 2?
5. What harbor was Burke's steamer headed to?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)