|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna hope to achieve by visiting Chris?
(a) To ask him to go to Florida with her.
(b) To get some money.
(c) To have a rest at his home.
(d) To take his photograph.
2. How does Anna feel about being out at sea in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Sea sick.
(c) It makes her feel clean.
3. What does Chris say about fog?
(a) It feels cozy to him.
(b) It is one of the sea's dirtiest tricks.
(c) It gives him goose bumps.
(d) It magnifies sound.
4. What color eyes does Chris Christopherson have?
5. What job at sea does Burke mention as paying enough so he could afford a little house?
(a) Scrubbing the deck.
(b) Polishing the tack.
(c) Fixing sails.
(d) Stokehole of a proper ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry ask Chris when he orders a glass of wine?
2. How does Chris react when he sees Anna and Burke talking?
3. What is the stage direction for when Anna drinks her drink at the end of Act 1?
4. Why does Anna want to stay out on the deck at night at the beginning of Act 2?
5. How long was Burke rowing the boat without any help?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)