|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the veins in Burke's forearms look like when he first comes on board the barge?
(c) Blue cords.
2. Who is described as having choirboy looks?
3. What color eyes does Chris Christopherson have?
4. What is Anna's reaction when she first sees Burke seated on the deck?
5. What harbor was Burke's steamer headed to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the playwright's description of Anna when she first enters the bar?
2. What nationality is Burke?
3. Where does Anna live after her mother's death?
4. How does Chris react when he sees Anna and Burke talking?
5. Who does Anna say gives you a "kick when you're down"?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)