|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days were the sailors in the open boat?
(a) Five days.
(b) Twenty days.
(c) One day.
(d) Ten days.
2. What did the veins in Burke's forearms look like when he first comes on board the barge?
(c) Blue cords.
3. What does Larry agree to hold for Chris?
(b) A letter.
(d) Pocket change.
4. What is the first question that Marthy asks Anna at the bar?
(a) Want a salad?
(b) Want to meet my husband?
(c) Been on a boat?
(d) How about some music?
5. How does Anna feel about being out at sea in the beginning of Act 2?
(b) It makes her feel clean.
(d) Sea sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna's reaction when she first sees Burke seated on the deck?
2. Why does Burke think that Anna is on the barge?
3. What does Burke do to Anna's hand when he shakes it?
4. What does Burke compare Anna to in Act 2 when he sees her for the first time?
5. How does Chris react when he sees Anna and Burke talking?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)