|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Burke?
2. What does Chris say about fog?
(a) It is one of the sea's dirtiest tricks.
(b) It gives him goose bumps.
(c) It magnifies sound.
(d) It feels cozy to him.
3. How tall is Burke?
(a) Six feet four inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feet nine inches.
(d) Five feet six inches.
4. What does Chris first suggest Anna should order when she says she is thirsty in the bar?
(b) Root beer.
(d) Vitamin Water.
5. What does Chris blame for his not being able to visit Anna when she was young?
(a) Too busy.
(b) Couldn't get a train ticket.
(c) The sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Burke is boasting about his strength and courage in Act 2, what does Anna say to him?
2. What does Anna hope to achieve by visiting Chris?
3. How does Anna feel about being out at sea in the beginning of Act 2?
4. What gesture does Chris make at the sea at the end of Act 2?
5. What did the veins in Burke's forearms look like when he first comes on board the barge?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)