|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the veins in Burke's forearms look like when he first comes on board the barge?
(c) Blue cords.
2. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
(a) Sits back and relaxes.
(b) Writes a quick letter.
(c) Picks up her bag and thinks about leaving.
(d) Looks in a mirror and brushes her hair.
3. What does Larry agree to hold for Chris?
(b) Pocket change.
(c) A letter.
4. What time does Chris say five bells is?
(a) Half past ten.
(b) Two o'clock.
(c) Six o'clock.
(d) Twelve thirty.
5. What harbor was Burke's steamer headed to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna hope to achieve by visiting Chris?
2. What is the first question that Marthy asks Anna at the bar?
3. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
4. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Burke say he would rather be to Anna than anything else in the world?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)