|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke say he would give up if he found a girl to marry him?
(a) Wearing boots in the house.
(b) His long hair.
(c) Drinking and roving about.
(d) Smoking a pipe.
2. Who does Anna say gives you a "kick when you're down"?
3. What kind of wine does Chris order for Anna in the bar when they are first reunited?
(a) Port wine.
(c) Sauvignon Blanc.
4. What kind of job does Burke not want to do on land?
(a) Milking cows.
(b) Being a store clerk.
(c) Working in a bank.
(d) Digging potatoes.
5. What was Anna's profession in the last city she lived?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
2. What did Chris tell Marthy that Anna's job was?
3. What does Chris call himself in Act 2 for bringing Anna on the voyage?
4. What does Burke say he would rather be to Anna than anything else in the world?
5. Who do all the women in Chris's family marry?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)