|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anna live after her mother's death?
(a) A relative's city condo.
(b) Her cousins' farm.
2. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
(a) He looks too heavy.
(b) He feels ill.
(c) He has been drinking.
(d) He is exhausted.
3. What does Marthy reveal to Anna?
(a) The secret ingredient for her favorite drink.
(b) Directions to the closest city.
(c) Her relationship with Chris.
(d) The best place to stay in town.
4. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
(a) "You're done."
(b) "She's reformin' you already."
(c) "Good choice!"
(d) "What? You don't want a larger size?"
5. What city is the bar located in?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry ask Chris when he orders a glass of wine?
2. Where did Anna run away to?
3. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
4. What is Larry reading behind the bar when Chris orders a glass of wine for Anna?
5. When Chris asks Larry if he thinks Anna is a pretty girl, how does Larry respond?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)