|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does Chris Christopherson have?
2. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
(a) He looks too heavy.
(b) He is exhausted.
(c) He has been drinking.
(d) He feels ill.
3. Where do Anna and her mother move to?
(c) South Dakota.
4. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
(a) Looks in a mirror and brushes her hair.
(b) Sits back and relaxes.
(c) Picks up her bag and thinks about leaving.
(d) Writes a quick letter.
5. In what season does the beginning of the play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in the family that Anna lived with after her mother died?
2. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
3. Where does Anna live after her mother's death?
4. What does Chris say will help Anna get strong and healthy?
5. What does Chris first suggest Anna should order when she says she is thirsty in the bar?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)