Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anna describe herself when she says she feels happy being at sea in Act 2?
2. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
(a) Marthy's background.
(b) Her father's life.
(c) Her uncle's whereabouts.
(d) The best place to find a job.
3. What does Marthy reveal to Anna?
(a) The secret ingredient for her favorite drink.
(b) The best place to stay in town.
(c) Her relationship with Chris.
(d) Directions to the closest city.
4. What does Chris change his mind about regarding Anna in Act 3?
(a) The boat's direction.
(b) That Anna should marry Burke.
(c) His choice of drinks.
(d) Anna's chores.
5. How does Marthy describe Chris to Anna?
(a) He is unfair.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He is a good guy.
(d) He is losing his memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke call Chris when Chris grasps Burke by the arm at the end of Act 3?
2. When does Burke say to Anna "To the divil with all other reasons then. They don't matter to me at all"?
3. After Anna tells Burke that Chris is her father, what does he call Chris?
4. Why does Anna tell Chris she will not marry Burke at the beginning of Act 3?
5. When Burke is boasting about his strength and courage in Act 2, what does Anna say to him?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)