|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry ask Chris when he orders a glass of wine?
(a) "Well, who's the blond?"
(b) "When did you start drinking wine?"
(c) "Is this small enough?"
(d) "Let me know if you need anything else."
2. What does Larry suggest that Chris do after he arrives at the bar?
(a) Drink some water.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Go round the corner for some beef stew.
(d) Have another drink.
3. Where does Anna live after her mother's death?
(a) Her cousins' farm.
(d) A relative's city condo.
4. What is Anna's reaction when she first sees Burke seated on the deck?
5. What is the playwright's description of Anna when she first enters the bar?
(a) Tall, handsome, and run-down in health.
(b) Brown hair and vibrant.
(c) Dressed like a nurse.
(d) Short and redheaded.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris react when he sees Anna and Burke talking?
2. What harbor was Burke's steamer headed to?
3. Why does Anna want to stay out on the deck at night at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Burke say about Anna when he first sees her?
5. What is the name of Chris's barge?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)