|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Anna pushes Burke away from her?
(a) He falls and hits his head.
(b) He walks away and doesn't speak to her.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He squeezes her even tighter.
2. Where does Anna live after her mother's death?
(a) A relative's city condo.
(b) Her cousins' farm.
3. How does Anna describe herself when she says she feels happy being at sea in Act 2?
4. What does Larry suggest that Chris do after he arrives at the bar?
(a) Go round the corner for some beef stew.
(b) Drink some water.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Have another drink.
5. Who does Anna say gives you a "kick when you're down"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
2. How many days were the sailors in the open boat?
3. What gesture does Chris make at the sea at the end of Act 2?
4. What is the first question that Marthy asks Anna at the bar?
5. What does Marthy say about Chris's view of farm life?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)