|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
(a) Jury duty.
(b) Detox program.
2. What is Burke's reaction to Anna's strength?
3. When Chris asks Larry if he thinks Anna is a pretty girl, how does Larry respond?
(a) "Sure! A peach."
(b) "She's not my type."
(c) "I didn't see her."
4. What is Anna's opinion about the fog?
(a) It makes her feel wet.
(b) She doesn't like not seeing clearly.
(c) It scares her.
(d) She loves it.
5. What does Burke say men must be to wed girls like Anna?
(a) Friendly and helpful.
(b) Proper and refined.
(c) Real men with guts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
2. What does Chris order for himself when he gets Anna a glass of wine?
3. What is the first question that Marthy asks Anna at the bar?
4. Who does Anna say gives you a "kick when you're down"?
5. Who was in the family that Anna lived with after her mother died?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)