|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days were the sailors in the open boat?
(a) Twenty days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Five days.
(d) One day.
2. What is Larry reading behind the bar when Chris orders a glass of wine for Anna?
(b) Biology book.
3. What happens when Anna pushes Burke away from her?
(a) He falls and hits his head.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He squeezes her even tighter.
(d) He walks away and doesn't speak to her.
4. What reason does Chris give for never marrying again?
(a) He like living alone.
(b) He loved his first wife too much.
(c) He doesn't want to be tied down.
(d) He is scared of marriage.
5. What is a Bo'sun according to Chris?
(a) Galley hand.
(d) An officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Burke rowing the boat without any help?
2. What job at sea does Burke mention as paying enough so he could afford a little house?
3. How does Anna act when Chris returns with her drink in Act 1?
4. Why does Burke say he got so strong?
5. What does Chris blame for his not being able to visit Anna when she was young?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)