|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Chris ask Anna if she knows at the end of Act 1?
(a) Bon Apetite.
(b) Mazel tov.
2. What did the veins in Burke's forearms look like when he first comes on board the barge?
(d) Blue cords.
3. What reason does Chris give for never marrying again?
(a) He doesn't want to be tied down.
(b) He loved his first wife too much.
(c) He like living alone.
(d) He is scared of marriage.
4. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
(a) "You're done."
(b) "She's reformin' you already."
(c) "Good choice!"
(d) "What? You don't want a larger size?"
5. What is Chris's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
2. What is Anna's reaction when she first sees Burke seated on the deck?
3. What does Chris blame for his not being able to visit Anna when she was young?
4. What is the stage direction for when Anna drinks her drink at the end of Act 1?
5. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)