|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in the family that Anna lived with after her mother died?
(a) Mother, two sons.
(b) Father, one son.
(c) Husband and wife.
(d) Husband, wife, and four sons.
2. Where are Chris and Anna when Act 2 begins?
(a) In the outer harbor of Provincetown, MA.
(b) Anchored in Northern Maine.
(c) At his vacation home.
(d) In Sweden.
3. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
(a) "You're done."
(b) "What? You don't want a larger size?"
(c) "Good choice!"
(d) "She's reformin' you already."
4. What is the relationship between Chris and Anna?
(a) Second cousins.
5. How long was Burke rowing the boat without any help?
(a) Two days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wine does Chris order for Anna in the bar when they are first reunited?
2. What does Chris blame for his not being able to visit Anna when she was young?
3. What does Burke say he would give up if he found a girl to marry him?
4. What does Burke describe as "quick and clane"?
5. What does Burke do to Anna's hand when he shakes it?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)