|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris first suggest Anna should order when she says she is thirsty in the bar?
(b) Root beer.
(c) Vitamin Water.
2. What does Chris order for himself when he gets Anna a glass of wine?
(a) One small beer.
(b) Ginger ale.
3. When Chris asks Larry if he thinks Anna is a pretty girl, how does Larry respond?
(b) "I didn't see her."
(c) "Sure! A peach."
(d) "She's not my type."
4. How does Anna act when Chris returns with her drink in Act 1?
(a) Says "Yum!"
(b) Jumps up from her chair to help him.
(c) Claps her hands.
(d) Hastily dries her eyes and tries to smile.
5. What is Anna's opinion about the fog?
(a) She doesn't like not seeing clearly.
(b) She loves it.
(c) It scares her.
(d) It makes her feel wet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Burke is boasting about his strength and courage in Act 2, what does Anna say to him?
2. What did the veins in Burke's forearms look like when he first comes on board the barge?
3. What does Chris ask Anna to get from the cabin in Act 2?
4. What is the name of Chris's barge?
5. What is the first question that Marthy asks Anna at the bar?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)