|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Anna run away to?
(c) St. Paul.
2. How does Anna describe herself when she says she feels happy being at sea in Act 2?
3. According to Marthy, what does Chris think of Anna?
(a) Thinks she is probably alright.
(b) Wishes she weren't coming.
(c) Is skeptical about seeing her.
(d) Thinks the world of her.
4. What happens when Anna pushes Burke away from her?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) He falls and hits his head.
(c) He squeezes her even tighter.
(d) He walks away and doesn't speak to her.
5. How many days were the sailors in the open boat?
(a) Five days.
(b) One day.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) Ten days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anna live after her mother's death?
2. What does Anna say to Chris when he comes on to the deck of the barge when she and Burke are talking in Act 2?
3. In what season does the beginning of the play take place?
4. What is the name of the bar where Act 1 is set?
5. When Chris asks Larry if he thinks Anna is a pretty girl, how does Larry respond?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)