|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the veins in Burke's forearms look like when he first comes on board the barge?
(b) Blue cords.
2. Where does Anna wish she were in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) St. Paul.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What does Burke describe as "quick and clane"?
(a) Death by shark attack.
(b) Having his tooth pulled.
(c) Death at sea for a sailor.
(d) His leg operation.
4. What does Chris say about fog?
(a) It gives him goose bumps.
(b) It is one of the sea's dirtiest tricks.
(c) It feels cozy to him.
(d) It magnifies sound.
5. What was Anna's profession in the last city she lived?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke say men must be to wed girls like Anna?
2. What does Anna say to Burke after she has kissed him in Act 3?
3. What does Anna accuse Burke and Chris of treating her like when they are arguing over whom is going to give her orders.
4. What does Anna tell Burke and Chris that stuns both men in Act 3?
5. What is the weather in Act 3?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)