|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chris asks Larry if he thinks Anna is a pretty girl, how does Larry respond?
(a) "She's not my type."
(c) "Sure! A peach."
(d) "I didn't see her."
2. Who is the last character on stage at the end of Act 3?
(c) The deckhand.
3. What does Chris say is a million times worse than being a sailor?
(a) Big city businessman.
(d) Hardware store owner.
4. What does Anna tell Burke has changed her in Act 3?
(a) Having time to meditate.
(b) The sea.
(c) A new hairstyle.
5. What does Burke say he needs to drink in order to "wash that black kiss of yours off my lips"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say to Burke after she has kissed him in Act 3?
2. Who do all the women in Chris's family marry?
3. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
4. What does Burke do to Chris when Chris attacks him?
5. Who does Anna say gives you a "kick when you're down"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)