|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Chris last see Anna?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fifteen years.
2. What does Burke do to Chris when Chris attacks him?
(a) Twists his arm behind his back.
(b) Trips him.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Shoots him.
3. What does Chris call the sea in Act 2 when he and Anna are talking in the fog?
4. What does Burke describe as "quick and clane"?
(a) Having his tooth pulled.
(b) His leg operation.
(c) Death by shark attack.
(d) Death at sea for a sailor.
5. What reason does Chris give Burke about why he doesn't want Anna to leave him all alone?
(a) His eyesight is failing.
(b) He has no friends.
(c) He is old and has not had much time with her.
(d) He has arthritis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Chris give for never marrying again?
2. Where did Burke's picture appear in Boston?
3. What is Anna's reaction when she first sees Burke seated on the deck?
4. How many days were the sailors in the open boat?
5. How does Anna describe Paul's physical appearance?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)