|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chris is talking to Anna with Marthy, how old does he think she is?
2. What does Anna call Chris when she is angry about him making things worse in Act 3?
(c) A Pest.
(d) A devil.
3. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
(a) Sits back and relaxes.
(b) Looks in a mirror and brushes her hair.
(c) Picks up her bag and thinks about leaving.
(d) Writes a quick letter.
4. What is the setting at the opening of Act 3?
(d) New Bedford.
5. Where does Anna help Burke move to at the end of Act 2?
(a) The captain's quarters.
(b) To the cabin.
(c) Johnson's bunk.
(d) Down below.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris do after Anna says to him he should have had her with him when she was a child?
2. Where do Anna and her mother move to?
3. What time does Chris say five bells is?
4. What does Anna pound her fists on at the end of Act 3?
5. What did Chris tell Marthy that Anna's job was?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)