|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Chris last see Anna?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Three years.
2. Where are Chris and Anna when Act 2 begins?
(a) In Sweden.
(b) In the outer harbor of Provincetown, MA.
(c) At his vacation home.
(d) Anchored in Northern Maine.
3. What does Burke say men must be to wed girls like Anna?
(a) Real men with guts.
(b) Proper and refined.
(c) Friendly and helpful.
4. What happens when Anna pushes Burke away from her?
(a) He walks away and doesn't speak to her.
(b) He squeezes her even tighter.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He falls and hits his head.
5. What does Burke compare Anna to in Act 2 when he sees her for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Marthy, what does Chris think of Anna?
2. What does Burke describe as "quick and clane"?
3. What does Anna think that Chris does for a living when she is talking with Marthy?
4. How long was Burke rowing the boat without any help?
5. What is Burke's reaction to Anna's strength?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)