|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Burke rowing the boat without any help?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Six days.
2. What does Larry agree to hold for Chris?
(a) Pocket change.
(c) A letter.
3. How does Marthy describe Chris to Anna?
(a) He is unfair.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He is a good guy.
(d) He is losing his memory.
4. What does Anna accuse Burke and Chris of treating her like when they are arguing over whom is going to give her orders.
(a) The baby of the family.
(b) A strong person.
(c) A piece of furniture.
(d) A doll.
5. Why does Burke say he got so strong?
(a) Cutting stone out of the quarry.
(b) Lifting fishing nets out of the sea.
(c) Lifting weights at the gym.
(d) Shoveling a million tons of coal since he was a lad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna's opinion about the fog?
2. What does Larry suggest that Chris do after he arrives at the bar?
3. What does Chris call the men in his family who chose to become sailors?
4. What does Anna hope to achieve by visiting Chris?
5. What does Burke describe as "quick and clane"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)