|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Burke is boasting about his strength and courage in Act 2, what does Anna say to him?
(a) "You were so busy."
(b) "The ocean must have been pretty."
(c) "You had enough time to yourself."
(d) "Gee, you hate yourself, don't you?"
2. Who is Marthy?
(a) The woman who lives with Chris.
(c) Larry's mother.
(d) Cousin to Chris.
3. When Chris asks Larry if he thinks Anna is a pretty girl, how does Larry respond?
(a) "I didn't see her."
(b) "She's not my type."
(c) "Sure! A peach."
4. How tall is Burke?
(a) Six feet four inches.
(b) Five feet nine inches.
(c) Six feet.
(d) Five feet six inches.
5. Who is the last character on stage at the end of Act 3?
(a) The deckhand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anna act when Chris returns with her drink in Act 1?
2. What does Chris knock over when he attacks Burke?
3. What does Chris say will help Anna get strong and healthy?
4. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
5. What city is the bar located in?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)