|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season does the beginning of the play take place?
2. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
(a) "What? You don't want a larger size?"
(b) "You're done."
(c) "Good choice!"
(d) "She's reformin' you already."
3. What does Chris call the sea in Act 2 when he and Anna are talking in the fog?
4. What kind of wine does Chris order for Anna in the bar when they are first reunited?
(a) Port wine.
(b) Sauvignon Blanc.
5. What does Chris call the men in his family who chose to become sailors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anna live after her mother's death?
2. What is the playwright's description of Anna when she first enters the bar?
3. When Burke is boasting about his strength and courage in Act 2, what does Anna say to him?
4. How long ago did Chris last see Anna?
5. What noise does Chris make as he wrings his hands together and begins to weep in Act 3?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)