|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke compare Anna to in Act 2 when he sees her for the first time?
2. What does Burke have in his hands when he rushes toward Anna in Act 3?
3. What does Anna hope to achieve by visiting Chris?
(a) To have a rest at his home.
(b) To ask him to go to Florida with her.
(c) To take his photograph.
(d) To get some money.
4. How does Anna feel about being out at sea in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) It makes her feel clean.
(b) Sea sick.
5. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
(a) "Good choice!"
(b) "You're done."
(c) "What? You don't want a larger size?"
(d) "She's reformin' you already."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris do after Anna says to him he should have had her with him when she was a child?
2. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
3. What did the veins in Burke's forearms look like when he first comes on board the barge?
4. Who is described as having choirboy looks?
5. Where does Anna help Burke move to at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)