|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting at the opening of Act 3?
(b) New Bedford.
2. What does Chris order for himself when he gets Anna a glass of wine?
(a) Ginger ale.
(b) One small beer.
3. What does Anna say to Chris when he comes on to the deck of the barge when she and Burke are talking in Act 2?
(a) She resents his bullying tone.
(b) She invites him to join them.
(c) She acts jealous of his attention to Burke.
(d) She is friendly.
4. What is the name of Chris's barge?
(a) The Simeon Winthrop.
(b) The Sea Serpent.
5. Where are Chris and Anna when Act 2 begins?
(a) Anchored in Northern Maine.
(b) In Sweden.
(c) In the outer harbor of Provincetown, MA.
(d) At his vacation home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Chris and Anna?
2. What happens when Anna pushes Burke away from her?
3. How tall is Burke?
4. Why does Anna want to stay out on the deck at night at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Why does Burke think that Anna is on the barge?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)