|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first question that Marthy asks Anna at the bar?
(a) Want to meet my husband?
(b) How about some music?
(c) Been on a boat?
(d) Want a salad?
2. What does Burke say he would give up if he found a girl to marry him?
(a) Smoking a pipe.
(b) Drinking and roving about.
(c) Wearing boots in the house.
(d) His long hair.
3. What happened to the other sailors in the open boat?
(a) They didn't know how to row.
(b) They were unconscious.
(c) They had broken arms or fingers.
(d) They couldn't stand up.
4. What is the setting at the opening of Act 3?
(d) New Bedford.
5. What does Larry agree to hold for Chris?
(a) A letter.
(c) Pocket change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry ask Chris when he orders a glass of wine?
2. What is the relationship between Chris and Anna?
3. What kind of job does Burke not want to do on land?
4. What does Chris order for himself when he gets Anna a glass of wine?
5. What order does Burke give Anna in Act 3?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)