|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke say he would rather be to Anna than anything else in the world?
(b) Her savior.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her mentor.
2. Why does Anna tell Chris she will not marry Burke at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) She is not good enough for him.
(b) She doesn't love him.
(c) She doesn't like sailors or the sea.
(d) She finds him unattractive.
3. What does Chris first suggest Anna should order when she says she is thirsty in the bar?
(c) Vitamin Water.
(d) Root beer.
4. What does Burke have in his hands when he rushes toward Anna in Act 3?
5. How many days were the sailors in the open boat?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Twenty days.
(c) Five days.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say to Burke after she has kissed him in Act 3?
2. How does Anna describe herself when she says she feels happy being at sea in Act 2?
3. What is the setting at the opening of Act 3?
4. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
5. How old is Burke?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)