|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the bar located in?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York City.
2. What harbor was Burke's steamer headed to?
3. What does Burke call Chris when Chris grasps Burke by the arm at the end of Act 3?
(a) Old guy.
(c) Old ape.
4. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
(a) Detox program.
(d) Jury duty.
5. When does Burke say to Anna "To the divil with all other reasons then. They don't matter to me at all"?
(a) After she tells him about her past.
(b) Before she reveals her past to him.
(c) At the end of Act 3.
(d) Before she kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Chris and Anna when Act 2 begins?
2. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
3. What is Anna's reaction when Burke proposes?
4. What does Chris say is a million times worse than being a sailor?
5. What does Larry agree to hold for Chris?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)