|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anna describe Paul's physical appearance?
(a) Small and weak.
(c) Thin and frail.
(d) Big and strong.
2. What is Anna holding but not reading while sitting in the rocking chair in the cabin?
3. What did Anna travel in to visit Chris?
(b) A dirty coach.
4. What does Chris first suggest Anna should order when she says she is thirsty in the bar?
(a) Vitamin Water.
(c) Root beer.
5. What does Burke tell Anna that she has done to him after she tells him about her past?
(a) He feels happy.
(b) He can no longer pray.
(c) She has made him sad.
(d) That she has destroyed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anna tells Burke that Chris is her father, what does he call Chris?
2. What city is the bar located in?
3. What does Chris go into his room and retrieve before he leaves the barge in Act 3?
4. What does Chris say about fog?
5. What does Chris do after Anna says to him he should have had her with him when she was a child?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)