|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Chris and Anna when Act 2 begins?
(a) In the outer harbor of Provincetown, MA.
(b) In Sweden.
(c) At his vacation home.
(d) Anchored in Northern Maine.
2. What city is the bar located in?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
3. What does Burke do to Anna's hand when he shakes it?
(a) Kisses it.
(b) Drops it quickly.
(c) Squeezes it tight.
(d) Twists it by accident.
4. What word does Chris ask Anna if she knows at the end of Act 1?
(a) Mazel tov.
(c) Bon Apetite.
5. What happens when Anna pushes Burke away from her?
(a) He falls and hits his head.
(b) He squeezes her even tighter.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He walks away and doesn't speak to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris say about fog?
2. What does Burke say he would give up if he found a girl to marry him?
3. When Chris returns to the bar, what does Marthy do?
4. In what season does the beginning of the play take place?
5. What does Anna tell Burke and Chris that stuns both men in Act 3?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)