|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke tell Anna that she has done to him after she tells him about her past?
(a) He feels happy.
(b) That she has destroyed him.
(c) He can no longer pray.
(d) She has made him sad.
2. What expression does Anna have in her eyes as she looks at Burke when he is rushing toward her in Act 3?
(c) Fearlessness of despair.
3. What did the veins in Burke's forearms look like when he first comes on board the barge?
(b) Blue cords.
4. What is the first question that Marthy asks Anna at the bar?
(a) Want to meet my husband?
(b) Been on a boat?
(c) Want a salad?
(d) How about some music?
5. What does Anna hope to achieve by visiting Chris?
(a) To take his photograph.
(b) To get some money.
(c) To ask him to go to Florida with her.
(d) To have a rest at his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna's opinion about the fog?
2. When does Burke say to Anna "To the divil with all other reasons then. They don't matter to me at all"?
3. Who is the last character on stage at the end of Act 3?
4. Who was in the family that Anna lived with after her mother died?
5. Where did Burke's picture appear in Boston?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)