|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marthy reveal to Anna?
(a) The secret ingredient for her favorite drink.
(b) Directions to the closest city.
(c) Her relationship with Chris.
(d) The best place to stay in town.
2. At the end of Act 3, who does Chris blame for having to learn about Anna's past?
(b) The fog.
(c) The sea and its dirty tricks.
(d) Anna's mother.
3. What does Burke say men must be to wed girls like Anna?
(a) Friendly and helpful.
(b) Proper and refined.
(d) Real men with guts.
4. In what season does the beginning of the play take place?
5. What does Chris want to leave the barge to go and get at the end of Act 3?
(a) A drink.
(b) The police.
(c) Some air.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
2. What kind of wine does Chris order for Anna in the bar when they are first reunited?
3. What does Burke have in his hands when he rushes toward Anna in Act 3?
4. What is Anna's reaction when Burke proposes?
5. What does Chris call himself in Act 2 for bringing Anna on the voyage?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)