|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
(a) He is exhausted.
(b) He looks too heavy.
(c) He feels ill.
(d) He has been drinking.
2. What does Chris ask Anna to get from the cabin in Act 2?
3. What does Burke say he needs to drink in order to "wash that black kiss of yours off my lips"?
4. Where does Anna wish she were in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) St. Paul.
5. How does Chris respond when Burke says to Anna "I'll be killing you now"?
(a) "Get off my barge!"
(b) "Call 911!"
(c) "You'll have to kill me first!"
(d) "Stop, you crazy fool!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
2. What color eyes does Chris Christopherson have?
3. How does Chris react when he sees Anna and Burke talking?
4. What does Burke compare Anna to in Act 2 when he sees her for the first time?
5. Where did Anna run away to?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)