|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Chris ask Anna if she knows at the end of Act 1?
(a) Mazel tov.
(b) Bon Apetite.
2. What does Chris call the sea in Act 2 when he and Anna are talking in the fog?
3. What does Anna do to Chris when she tells him "Don't go to sleep, Old Man!"?
(a) Shakes him violently by the shoulder.
(b) Claps her hands in front of his face.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Sings loudly to wake him up.
4. What color eyes does Chris Christopherson have?
5. What does Burke say men must be to wed girls like Anna?
(b) Friendly and helpful.
(c) Real men with guts.
(d) Proper and refined.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last character on stage at the end of Act 3?
2. What does Marthy reveal to Anna?
3. How does Anna act when Chris returns with her drink in Act 1?
4. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Chris say about fog?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)