|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marthy describe Chris to Anna?
(a) He is losing his memory.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He is unfair.
(d) He is a good guy.
2. When Chris is talking to Anna with Marthy, how old does he think she is?
3. How does Anna feel about being out at sea in the beginning of Act 2?
(a) It makes her feel clean.
(d) Sea sick.
4. How tall is Burke?
(a) Six feet four inches.
(b) Five feet six inches.
(c) Five feet nine inches.
(d) Six feet.
5. What happened to the other sailors in the open boat?
(a) They didn't know how to row.
(b) They couldn't stand up.
(c) They were unconscious.
(d) They had broken arms or fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris say will help Anna get strong and healthy?
2. What happens when Anna pushes Burke away from her?
3. What does Marthy say about Chris's view of farm life?
4. What does Burke compare Anna to in Act 2 when he sees her for the first time?
5. What happened to the sailors' steamer in Act 2?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)