|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anna wish she were in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
2. What does Burke say he would rather be to Anna than anything else in the world?
(a) Her mentor.
(b) Her savior.
(d) Her teacher.
3. Where did Anna run away to?
(c) St. Paul.
4. Who is Marthy?
(a) Cousin to Chris.
(b) The woman who lives with Chris.
(d) Larry's mother.
5. How does Anna describe Paul's physical appearance?
(a) Small and weak.
(b) Thin and frail.
(d) Big and strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Chris say five bells is?
2. What does Burke describe as "quick and clane"?
3. What does Chris do after Anna says to him he should have had her with him when she was a child?
4. What gesture does Chris make at the sea at the end of Act 2?
5. What is Chris's title?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)