|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say just before throwing herself into a chair and sobbing hysterically in Act 3?
(a) She feels sick.
(b) She hates men.
(c) She cannot remember her mother.
(d) Her favorite necklace is missing.
2. What does Anna hope to achieve by visiting Chris?
(a) To have a rest at his home.
(b) To get some money.
(c) To ask him to go to Florida with her.
(d) To take his photograph.
3. What does Anna tell Burke has changed her in Act 3?
(a) The sea.
(c) Having time to meditate.
(d) A new hairstyle.
4. How many days were the sailors in the open boat?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) One day.
5. What does Burke have in his hands when he rushes toward Anna in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chris's barge?
2. What does Chris go into his room and retrieve before he leaves the barge in Act 3?
3. What did Anna travel in to visit Chris?
4. Why does Anna push Chris out of the way in Act 3?
5. What is Anna's reaction when Burke proposes?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)