|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Burke rowing the boat without any help?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Two days.
2. What does Anna think that Chris does for a living when she is talking with Marthy?
3. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
(a) He is exhausted.
(b) He feels ill.
(c) He has been drinking.
(d) He looks too heavy.
4. What does Burke tell Anna that she has done to him after she tells him about her past?
(a) He can no longer pray.
(b) She has made him sad.
(c) He feels happy.
(d) That she has destroyed him.
5. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
(a) Her uncle's whereabouts.
(b) Her father's life.
(c) The best place to find a job.
(d) Marthy's background.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna accuse Burke and Chris of treating her like when they are arguing over whom is going to give her orders.
2. After Anna tells Burke that Chris is her father, what does he call Chris?
3. What did Anna travel in to visit Chris?
4. What does Chris tell Burke he needs to do at the end of Act 2?
5. What is the name of Chris's barge?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)