|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Manor Animals.
(b) Animal Farm.
(c) Animal Manor.
(d) Farm Animals.
2. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
(a) Animals are Heros.
(b) Animal Hero, First Class.
(c) First Class Animals are Heros.
(d) First Class Animal Hero.
3. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
4. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
(a) Another animal.
(b) A book he found.
(c) Studying blueprints found in the barn.
(d) From a song he heard.
5. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(c) Pig Nation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
2. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
3. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
4. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
5. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who emerges as the true leader of the farm by Chapter 4?
2. From where do the nine dogs who drive snowball from the farm come?
3. Why didn't the pigs do any work in Chapter 3?
4. What is the goal of the farmers in Chapter 4?
5. What do the arguments between Napoleon and Snowball cause?
6. What does Mollie deny to Clover?
7. What happened to the missing milk in Chapter 3?
8. What happens between Napoleon and Snowball in Chapter 5?
9. Who is left totally in charge of the farm at the end of Chapter 5?
10. Why do the farm animals continue to believe in Old Major's message?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)