|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
2. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Fairy Story.
(b) Tall Tale.
(c) Fairy Tale.
(d) Tale Story.
3. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
4. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
5. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(b) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(c) Sugary Mountain.
(d) Sugarcandy Land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
2. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
3. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
4. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
5. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Old Major want to do with the content of his speech?
2. Which animal is favored by Mr. Jones over all of the other animals?
3. What in Chapter 4 could be considered as increasing the tension between Napoleon and Snowball?
4. What happened to the missing milk in Chapter 3?
5. Why do the farm animals continue to believe in Old Major's message?
6. At the end of the Chapter 4, what does Snowball call on the animals on the farm to be ready to do?
7. What happens to the rest of the animals after Old Major's speech?
8. What do you think happened to Mollie?
9. What do the animals do on Sundays, according to Chapter 3?
10. In Chapter 3, what is the reward of the hard work completed by the animals?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)