|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
(a) A windmill.
(b) A wind farm.
(c) A power station.
(d) A treadmill.
2. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
3. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Snowball.
(b) Napoleon and Squealer.
(c) Squealer and Benjamin.
(d) Squealer and Snowball.
4. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
5. What happens to the puppies?
(a) They are taken after they are weaned to be educated.
(b) Their parents educate them in the Seven Commandments.
(c) They are kept with their parents until they learn the Seven Commandments.
(d) They run away from the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
2. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
3. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
4. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
5. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the arguments between Napoleon and Snowball cause?
2. Who is left totally in charge of the farm at the end of Chapter 5?
3. Why does Old Major feel it is important to give his speech that night in Chapter 1?
4. What is the goal of the farmers in Chapter 4?
5. What happens between Napoleon and Snowball in Chapter 5?
6. What does Old Major says is the result of being enslaved by mankind?
7. What does Old Major want to do with the content of his speech?
8. What do the animals do on Sundays, according to Chapter 3?
9. What does Mollie deny to Clover?
10. What talents does Squealer display which will be useful during the revolution?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)