|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
(a) In the care of a human.
(b) With Boxer.
(c) Dead on the neighboring farm.
(d) With Mr. Jones.
2. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
3. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Fairy Tale.
(b) Tale Story.
(c) Fairy Story.
(d) Tall Tale.
4. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Manor Animals.
(b) Animal Manor.
(c) Farm Animals.
(d) Animal Farm.
5. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
(a) Julius Caesar.
(d) Marc Anthony.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
2. On which day do the animals not work?
3. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
4. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
5. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. To Old Major, who is the only creature who consumes without producing?
2. What happened to the missing milk in Chapter 3?
3. Who is left totally in charge of the farm at the end of Chapter 5?
4. What happens between Napoleon and Snowball in Chapter 5?
5. What does Mollie deny to Clover?
6. Why do the farm animals continue to believe in Old Major's message?
7. What do the local farmers do regarding the Animal Farm in Chapter 4?
8. What are the Seven Commandments on which Animalism is based?
9. What in Chapter 4 could be considered as increasing the tension between Napoleon and Snowball?
10. In Chapter 3, what is the reward of the hard work completed by the animals?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)