|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
2. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) Humans on the farm.
(b) Work on the farm.
(c) Sunday morning meetings.
(d) The windmill.
3. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
(a) In the care of a human.
(b) With Mr. Jones.
(c) With Boxer.
(d) Dead on the neighboring farm.
4. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
5. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
Short Answer Questions
1. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
2. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
3. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
4. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
5. Where does Animal Farm begin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What talents does Squealer display which will be useful during the revolution?
2. How do the other animals feel about Old Major?
3. Who is left totally in charge of the farm at the end of Chapter 5?
4. Why do the farm animals continue to believe in Old Major's message?
5. At the end of the Chapter 4, what does Snowball call on the animals on the farm to be ready to do?
6. What is the goal of the farmers in Chapter 4?
7. What in Chapter 4 could be considered as increasing the tension between Napoleon and Snowball?
8. What does Mollie deny to Clover?
9. What does Old Major want to do with the content of his speech?
10. What happens to the rest of the animals after Old Major's speech?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)