|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) Write a song .
(b) An army.
(c) A new barnyard.
(d) Perfect unity.
2. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
3. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
4. Who disagrees with Snowball's idea of how to create power on the farm?
5. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
2. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
3. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
4. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
5. Which of the following is not a horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the farm animals continue to believe in Old Major's message?
2. What are the Seven Commandments on which Animalism is based?
3. What do the arguments between Napoleon and Snowball cause?
4. What happens to animals who are unable to learn the Seven Commandments?
5. What does Old Major says is the result of being enslaved by mankind?
6. What happens between Napoleon and Snowball in Chapter 5?
7. To Old Major, who is the only creature who consumes without producing?
8. At the end of the Chapter 4, what does Snowball call on the animals on the farm to be ready to do?
9. What is the goal of the farmers in Chapter 4?
10. Which animal is favored by Mr. Jones over all of the other animals?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)