|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Animal Farm.
(b) Manor Animals.
(c) Farm Animals.
(d) Animal Manor.
2. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) In Russia.
(b) In the Army.
(c) On a plantation.
(d) On a farm.
3. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
4. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(b) Mr. Jones.
5. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
(a) Marc Anthony.
(c) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
2. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
3. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
4. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
5. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What in Chapter 4 could be considered as increasing the tension between Napoleon and Snowball?
2. How do the other animals feel about Old Major?
3. What are the Seven Commandments on which Animalism is based?
4. What happens to the rest of the animals after Old Major's speech?
5. What talents does Squealer display which will be useful during the revolution?
6. Why do the farm animals continue to believe in Old Major's message?
7. At the end of the Chapter 4, what does Snowball call on the animals on the farm to be ready to do?
8. What do you think happened to Mollie?
9. What is the goal of the farmers in Chapter 4?
10. What does Mollie deny to Clover?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)