|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
2. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
3. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
5. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Make them soldiers.
(b) Make them harvest the hay.
(c) Milk them.
(d) Feed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
2. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
3. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
4. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
5. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. From where do the nine dogs who drive snowball from the farm come?
2. Who emerges as the true leader of the farm by Chapter 4?
3. What does Snowball proclaim is the only good human?
4. What does Old Major says is the result of being enslaved by mankind?
5. What happens to the rest of the animals after Old Major's speech?
6. What are the Seven Commandments on which Animalism is based?
7. What do the arguments between Napoleon and Snowball cause?
8. What happens to animals who are unable to learn the Seven Commandments?
9. What do the animals do on Sundays, according to Chapter 3?
10. How do the animals react to Animalism after they have the greatest harvest ever?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)