|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(a) Moving to a new barnyard.
(b) A new farmer.
2. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Barricade the farm.
(c) Raise a flag and sing.
(d) Raise the flag.
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Make them harvest the hay.
(b) Feed them.
(c) Make them soldiers.
(d) Milk them.
4. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
5. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
2. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
3. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
4. Which of the following animals is white?
5. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mollie deny to Clover?
2. What happens to animals who are unable to learn the Seven Commandments?
3. Why do you think the animals dislike alcohol?
4. Why didn't the pigs do any work in Chapter 3?
5. Which animal is favored by Mr. Jones over all of the other animals?
6. What do you think happened to Mollie?
7. What in Chapter 4 could be considered as increasing the tension between Napoleon and Snowball?
8. Who is left totally in charge of the farm at the end of Chapter 5?
9. From where do the nine dogs who drive snowball from the farm come?
10. Who emerges as the true leader of the farm by Chapter 4?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)