|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
2. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Squealer.
(b) Napoleon and Snowball.
(c) Squealer and Benjamin.
(d) Squealer and Snowball.
3. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
4. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
5. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
2. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
4. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
5. Who attacks Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the rest of the animals after Old Major's speech?
2. Why didn't the pigs do any work in Chapter 3?
3. From where do the nine dogs who drive snowball from the farm come?
4. Who is left totally in charge of the farm at the end of Chapter 5?
5. To Old Major, who is the only creature who consumes without producing?
6. What does Mollie deny to Clover?
7. What happens between Napoleon and Snowball in Chapter 5?
8. How do the other animals feel about Old Major?
9. Why do you think the animals dislike alcohol?
10. What talents does Squealer display which will be useful during the revolution?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)