|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Fires a shot in the air.
(b) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(c) Shoots the animals.
(d) He sleeps through the noise.
2. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Animal Farm.
(b) Manor Animals.
(c) Animal Manor.
(d) Farm Animals.
3. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) Perfect unity.
(b) An army.
(c) Write a song .
(d) A new barnyard.
4. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
5. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Fairy Tale.
(b) Tall Tale.
(c) Tale Story.
(d) Fairy Story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
2. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
3. Which of the following animals is white?
4. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
5. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)