|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
2. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(b) Mr. Jones.
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Make them soldiers.
(b) Make them harvest the hay.
(c) Milk them.
(d) Feed them.
4. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Leave the barnyard.
(b) Go into the farmhouse.
(c) Go to their beds to sleep.
(d) Rush around the barnyard.
5. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(c) Old Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
2. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
3. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
4. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
5. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)