|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) Write a song .
(b) Perfect unity.
(c) A new barnyard.
(d) An army.
2. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
(a) He has a dream.
(b) He sees into the future.
(c) He gives a speech.
(d) He dies.
3. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(d) Old Major.
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Taking over the farmhouse.
(b) Eating all the food.
(c) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(d) An extra ration of food.
5. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They steal food from other farms.
(b) They break through the storage shed.
(c) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(d) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
2. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
4. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
5. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)