|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) On a farm.
(b) In the Army.
(c) In Russia.
(d) On a plantation.
2. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He simply forgets.
(b) He has no money to buy food.
(c) He is too drunk.
(d) He has to go out of town.
3. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(b) Pig Nation.
4. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The farm hands alone.
(b) The animals attacked each other.
(c) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(d) Mr. Jones alone.
5. Which of the following animals is white?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
3. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
5. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)