|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
2. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Make them soldiers.
(b) Milk them.
(c) Feed them.
(d) Make them harvest the hay.
3. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Old Major.
4. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
5. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Go to their beds to sleep.
(b) Go into the farmhouse.
(c) Rush around the barnyard.
(d) Leave the barnyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
2. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
3. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
4. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
5. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)