|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugarcandy Land.
(b) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(c) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(d) Sugary Mountain.
2. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Fairy Tale.
(b) Fairy Story.
(c) Tale Story.
(d) Tall Tale.
3. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(a) Moving to a new barnyard.
(b) A new farmer.
4. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(b) Through secret meetings.
(c) Holding rallies.
5. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
2. Which of the following is not a horse?
3. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
4. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
5. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)