|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The animals.
(b) The donkeys.
(c) The farmers.
(d) The farmhands.
2. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
3. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) In Russia.
(b) On a plantation.
(c) In the Army.
(d) On a farm.
4. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
5. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Feed them.
(b) Milk them.
(c) Make them harvest the hay.
(d) Make them soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
2. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
4. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
5. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)