|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(b) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(c) They break through the storage shed.
(d) They steal food from other farms.
2. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The farmhands.
(b) The animals.
(c) The farmers.
(d) The donkeys.
3. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugarcandy Land.
(b) Sugary Mountain.
(c) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(d) Sugarcandy Mountain.
4. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
5. What type of animal is Old Major?
(a) A cow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
2. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
3. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
4. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
5. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)