|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
2. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(b) They steal food from other farms.
(c) They break through the storage shed.
(d) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
3. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(b) Moving to a new barnyard.
(d) A new farmer.
4. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) A new barnyard.
(b) Perfect unity.
(c) Write a song .
(d) An army.
5. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
(a) Support mankind.
(b) Live on a farm.
(c) Eat hay and grains.
(d) Work constantly.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
2. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
3. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
4. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
5. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)