|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Feed them.
(b) Milk them.
(c) Make them harvest the hay.
(d) Make them soldiers.
2. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Go into the farmhouse.
(b) Go to their beds to sleep.
(c) Rush around the barnyard.
(d) Leave the barnyard.
3. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Eating all the food.
(b) Taking over the farmhouse.
(c) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(d) An extra ration of food.
5. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(b) Sugary Mountain.
(c) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(d) Sugarcandy Land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
2. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
4. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
5. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)