|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
(a) His plan to escape the barnyard.
(b) His alcohol.
(c) His beliefs about Mr. Jones.
(d) His dream from the prior night.
2. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(d) Pig Nation.
3. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(b) Eating all the food.
(c) Taking over the farmhouse.
(d) An extra ration of food.
4. What type of animal is Old Major?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A cow.
(c) A horse.
(d) A pig.
5. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They break through the storage shed.
(b) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(c) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(d) They steal food from other farms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
2. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
3. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
4. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
5. Which of the following is not a horse?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)