|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The farmhands.
(b) The donkeys.
(c) The farmers.
(d) The animals.
2. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Farm Animals.
(b) Animal Manor.
(c) Animal Farm.
(d) Manor Animals.
3. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
4. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) On a farm.
(b) In the Army.
(c) On a plantation.
(d) In Russia.
5. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(b) Old Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
2. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
3. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
4. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
5. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)