|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
2. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) On a plantation.
(b) In the Army.
(c) On a farm.
(d) In Russia.
3. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The donkeys.
(b) The farmhands.
(c) The farmers.
(d) The animals.
4. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
5. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
(a) His plan to escape the barnyard.
(b) His beliefs about Mr. Jones.
(c) His alcohol.
(d) His dream from the prior night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
2. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
4. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
5. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)