|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
2. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The animals attacked each other.
(b) The farm hands alone.
(c) Mr. Jones alone.
(d) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
3. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(b) An extra ration of food.
(c) Taking over the farmhouse.
(d) Eating all the food.
5. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
2. What type of animal is Old Major?
3. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
5. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)