|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugarcandy Land.
(b) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(c) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(d) Sugary Mountain.
2. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(b) Old Major.
3. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(b) They steal food from other farms.
(c) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(d) They break through the storage shed.
4. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(a) A new farmer.
(d) Moving to a new barnyard.
5. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(a) Other animals.
(c) Farmer Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
2. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
3. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
4. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
5. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)