|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(b) He sleeps through the noise.
(c) Fires a shot in the air.
(d) Shoots the animals.
2. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
3. Which of the following animals is white?
4. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(a) Pig Nation.
5. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(a) A new farmer.
(d) Moving to a new barnyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
2. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
3. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
4. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
5. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)