|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
(a) He sees into the future.
(b) He has a dream.
(c) He gives a speech.
(d) He dies.
2. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
3. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(b) Old Major.
4. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They break through the storage shed.
(b) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(c) They steal food from other farms.
(d) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
5. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(b) Moving to a new barnyard.
(c) A new farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
2. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
3. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
4. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
5. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)