|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Fairy Tale.
(b) Fairy Story.
(c) Tale Story.
(d) Tall Tale.
2. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(c) Through secret meetings.
(d) Holding rallies.
3. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(c) Pig Nation.
4. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(b) Sugarcandy Land.
(c) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(d) Sugary Mountain.
5. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a horse?
2. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
3. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
4. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
5. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)