|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins living in the farmhouse in Chapter 6?
(a) The pigs.
(d) The dogs.
2. How many men does Frederick take with him to attack the farm?
3. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
4. Who declares the battle in Chapter 8 a victory?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He has no money to buy food.
(b) He is too drunk.
(c) He has to go out of town.
(d) He simply forgets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
2. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
3. Why does Napoleon order the hens to increase their production in Chapter 9?
4. What title is Napoleon given by the animals on the farm in Chapter 8?
5. What battle does Squealer talk of in Chapter 7?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)