|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
2. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(a) Pig Nation.
3. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) The weather.
(b) No one will work in the fields.
(c) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
(d) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
4. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
(a) Ignores them.
(b) Tears them up.
(c) Urinates on them.
(d) Supports them.
5. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
2. Who declares the battle in Chapter 8 a victory?
3. What does Squealer announce on Sundays?
4. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
5. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)