|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
2. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
3. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
(a) Julius Caesar.
(d) Marc Anthony.
4. What does Squealer announce on Sundays?
(a) Where Snowball is.
(b) The new Commandments.
(c) Production increases.
(d) Deaths of those committing treason.
5. What is posted on the side of the barn in Chapter 8?
(a) A poem written by Napoleon.
(b) A portrait and poem of Napoleon.
(c) The Seven Commandments alone.
(d) A portrait of Napoleon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the change to the Fifth Commandment?
2. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
3. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
5. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)