|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
(b) It falls to the ground.
(c) It is moved to a neighboring farm.
(d) It is barely touched.
2. Which of the Seven Commandments does Napoleon break by slaughtering the animals whom he forced to confess to treason?
3. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
(a) First Class Animals are Heros.
(b) Animal Hero, First Class.
(c) Animals are Heros.
(d) First Class Animal Hero.
4. How do the animals know where Boxer is being sent in Chapter 9?
(a) Napoleon announces it.
(b) They read it on the side of their truck.
(c) Boxer announces it himself.
(d) Squealer tells them.
5. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
2. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
3. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
4. What happens to the food supplies during winter?
5. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)