|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
2. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Feed them.
(b) Make them harvest the hay.
(c) Milk them.
(d) Make them soldiers.
3. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
(a) Napolean's teachings.
(b) Old Major's teachings.
(c) Their own thoughts.
(d) Moses' teachings.
4. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
(a) Working on the farm.
(c) Singing the song by Minimus the poet.
(d) Eating without permission.
5. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Shoots at Boxer.
(b) Kills Napoleon.
(c) Shoots at Snowball.
(d) Shoots at Squealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
2. Who finds the change to the Fifth Commandment?
3. After Napoleon kills the animals in Chapter 7, what does he do with their bodies?
4. Which of the following is not true about the construction of the windmill?
5. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)