|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which day do the animals not work?
2. What is posted on the side of the barn in Chapter 8?
(a) A portrait of Napoleon.
(b) A poem written by Napoleon.
(c) The Seven Commandments alone.
(d) A portrait and poem of Napoleon.
3. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
4. Who does Napoleon lead through the farm in Chapter 7 to report the animals have plenty of food?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Whymper.
5. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) In the Army.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In Russia.
(d) On a plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
2. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
3. Which animals do not receive reduced food rations?
4. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
5. What does Napoleon order should be done to Frederick?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)