|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Milk them.
(b) Make them harvest the hay.
(c) Make them soldiers.
(d) Feed them.
2. How many men does Frederick take with him to attack the farm?
3. Who begins living in the farmhouse in Chapter 6?
(a) The pigs.
(d) The dogs.
4. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
(a) Negotiate with the pigs.
(b) Start a new farm.
(c) Attack Animal Farm.
(d) Take over the farms around the country.
5. How do the animals know where Boxer is being sent in Chapter 9?
(a) Boxer announces it himself.
(b) Napoleon announces it.
(c) They read it on the side of their truck.
(d) Squealer tells them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
2. What happens to the food supplies during winter?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
4. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
5. Where does Animal Farm begin?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)