|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
2. How much of the barley do the pigs demand?
(a) Half of it.
(b) All of it.
(c) Three fourths of it.
(d) None of it.
3. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
4. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The farm hands alone.
(b) Mr. Jones alone.
(c) The animals attacked each other.
(d) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
5. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(b) An extra ration of food.
(c) Taking over the farmhouse.
(d) Eating all the food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Fifth Commandment changed in Chapter 8?
2. What does Squealer announce on Sundays?
3. Which of the following animals is white?
4. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
5. What is created in Napoleon's honor in Chapter 8?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)