|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(c) A neighboring farmer.
2. Who disagrees with Snowball's idea of how to create power on the farm?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He has no money to buy food.
(b) He has to go out of town.
(c) He is too drunk.
(d) He simply forgets.
4. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
(a) Singing the song by Minimus the poet.
(b) Eating without permission.
(c) Working on the farm.
5. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
2. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
3. What happens to the food supplies during winter?
4. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
5. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)