|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
(a) Squealer and Snowball.
(b) Boxer and Clover.
(c) Clover and Snowball.
(d) Boxer and Snowball.
2. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
(a) Urinates on them.
(b) Ignores them.
(c) Supports them.
(d) Tears them up.
3. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(a) Fruit and hay.
(d) Milk and apples.
4. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
(a) Fight with each other.
(b) Run away to the Animal Farm.
(c) Hold protests.
(d) Subtly disobey their masters.
5. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They break through the storage shed.
(b) They steal food from other farms.
(c) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(d) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
2. What happens to the animals who confess to treasonous crimes?
3. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
4. Who declares the battle in Chapter 8 a victory?
5. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)