|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Napoleon order the hens to increase their production in Chapter 9?
(a) To add another schoolhouse to the farm.
(b) To raise money.
(c) To build a windmill.
(d) To feed the animals.
2. What does Napoleon order the hens to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Give up their eggs.
(b) Hide their eggs.
(c) Lay more eggs.
(d) Move off of the farm.
3. How many candidates are there in the election on Animal Farm in Chapter 9?
4. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
(a) His alcohol.
(b) His plan to escape the barnyard.
(c) His beliefs about Mr. Jones.
(d) His dream from the prior night.
5. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
(b) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
(c) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
(d) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
2. What does Squealer announce on Sundays?
3. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
4. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
5. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)