|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
(a) Fight with each other.
(b) Hold protests.
(c) Subtly disobey their masters.
(d) Run away to the Animal Farm.
2. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
3. Which month brings a terrible storm to the farm?
4. Who does Napoleon blame for anything that goes wrong on the farm?
5. What does Napoleon order the hens to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Lay more eggs.
(b) Give up their eggs.
(c) Move off of the farm.
(d) Hide their eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. By Chapter 6, which animal proves to be a model of hard work and determination?
2. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
3. How much food are the animals able to store in Chapter 6?
4. Who begins living in the farmhouse in Chapter 6?
5. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)