|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Napoleon plan to trade the hens' eggs for in Chapter 7?
(a) More animals to help build the windmill.
(b) Grain and meal.
(c) More hens.
2. How many candidates are there in the election on Animal Farm in Chapter 9?
3. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Shoots at Snowball.
(b) Shoots at Boxer.
(c) Shoots at Squealer.
(d) Kills Napoleon.
4. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
(a) Support mankind.
(b) Live on a farm.
(c) Eat hay and grains.
(d) Work constantly.
5. Why does Napoleon order the hens to increase their production in Chapter 9?
(a) To build a windmill.
(b) To raise money.
(c) To feed the animals.
(d) To add another schoolhouse to the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
2. After Napoleon kills the animals in Chapter 7, what does he do with their bodies?
3. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
4. Who takes the puppies?
5. Why does Squealer say it is allowable for the pigs to sleep in beds?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)