|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about the construction of the windmill?
(a) The animals have no way to break down rocks.
(b) It goes smoothly.
(c) The animals have no easy method to transport rocks.
(d) It is difficult.
2. What does Boxer dream of in Chapter 9, after the battle?
(b) Rewards he will reap.
(d) His hatred of man.
3. How many candidates are there in the election on Animal Farm in Chapter 9?
4. Who does Napoleon do business with in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Whymper.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Jones.
5. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
(a) By summer.
(b) By winter.
(c) By spring.
(d) By fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the timber being sold to do in Chapter 8?
2. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
3. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
4. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
5. Where does Napoleon promise to send Boxer in Chapter 9?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)