|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
2. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Boxer and Napoleon.
(b) Boxer and Snowball.
(c) Boxer and Squealer.
(d) Snowball and Napoleon.
3. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) Humans on the farm.
(b) The windmill.
(c) Work on the farm.
(d) Sunday morning meetings.
4. What happens to the food rations for the animals in Chapter 9?
(a) They are increased.
(b) They are the same.
(c) There is no food left.
(d) They are reduced.
5. Who does Squealer tell the animals will lead a second attack on Animal Farm?
(b) Mr. Whymper.
(c) Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
2. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
3. Who convinces the animals that trade with humans has always been allowed?
4. Who tries to convince the animals of many different lies in Chapter 5?
5. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)