|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal suffers a bad injury to his leg and hoof in the Chapter 8 battle?
2. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
3. What is plentiful for the animals in Chapter 6?
(a) Paraffin oil.
(d) Dog biscuits.
4. How much of the barley do the pigs demand?
(a) Half of it.
(b) None of it.
(c) Three fourths of it.
(d) All of it.
5. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
(a) The barn.
(b) The farmhouse.
(c) The timber.
(d) The windmill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
2. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
3. Who convinces the animals that trade with humans has always been allowed?
4. Who attacks Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
5. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)