|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
(a) Supports snowball totally.
(b) Denounces and argues with Snowball.
(c) Lets out a strange call.
(d) Leaves the farm forever.
2. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) Sunday morning meetings.
(b) The windmill.
(c) Work on the farm.
(d) Humans on the farm.
3. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(b) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(c) They break through the storage shed.
(d) They steal food from other farms.
4. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
(a) Start a new farm.
(b) Negotiate with the pigs.
(c) Take over the farms around the country.
(d) Attack Animal Farm.
5. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Old Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
2. Who convinces the animals that trade with humans has always been allowed?
3. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
4. What happens to the food rations for the animals in Chapter 9?
5. By Chapter 6, which animal proves to be a model of hard work and determination?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)