|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
(a) He has a dream.
(b) He sees into the future.
(c) He gives a speech.
(d) He dies.
2. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
(a) By late summer.
(b) By late spring.
(c) By late winter.
(d) By late fall.
3. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Case of ale.
(b) Case of whiskey.
(c) Case of beer.
(d) Case of water.
4. What does the animal that returns to the farm in Chapter 9 speak of?
(a) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(b) Mr. Jones.
5. What happens when the hens protest Napoleon's orders in Chapter 7?
(a) He gives in and the hens win.
(b) He stops their food rations.
(c) He kills them.
(d) He orders them off of the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal suffers a bad injury to his leg and hoof in the Chapter 8 battle?
2. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
3. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
4. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
5. What is posted on the side of the barn in Chapter 8?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)