|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the hens protest Napoleon's orders in Chapter 7?
(a) He gives in and the hens win.
(b) He orders them off of the farm.
(c) He stops their food rations.
(d) He kills them.
2. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
(a) By holding flag raising ceremonies.
(b) By singing.
(c) By holding protests.
(d) By helping the animals on the farm.
3. What is plentiful for the animals in Chapter 6?
(a) Dog biscuits.
(c) Paraffin oil.
4. For what do the pigs begin to use the barley?
(a) Create poison.
(b) Feed the horses.
(c) Brew beer.
(d) Make soup for the animals.
5. Who does Napoleon tell the animals have always been in league together?
(a) Squealer and Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Jones and Mr. Whymper.
(c) Mr. Jones and Snowball.
(d) Snowball and Mr. Whymper.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
2. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
3. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
4. What happens to the animals who confess to treasonous crimes?
5. Who attacks Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)