|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
2. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
3. How is the Fifth Commandment changed in Chapter 8?
(a) "To Excess" is added.
(b) "Except for Napoleon" is added.
(c) It changes positions with the sixth Commandment.
(d) It is deleted totally.
4. Who does Napoleon tell the animals have always been in league together?
(a) Snowball and Mr. Whymper.
(b) Mr. Jones and Mr. Whymper.
(c) Mr. Jones and Snowball.
(d) Squealer and Mr. Jones.
5. Who convinces the animals that trade with humans has always been allowed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What title is Napoleon given by the animals on the farm in Chapter 8?
2. Which of the following animals is white?
3. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
4. What is added to the Sixth Commandment in Chapter 8?
5. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)