|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is added to the Sixth Commandment in Chapter 8?
(b) Unless provoked.
(c) Without cause.
(d) With permission of Napoleon.
2. Which animal suffers a bad injury to his leg and hoof in the Chapter 8 battle?
3. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
(a) Mollie and Clover.
(b) Napoleon and Squealer.
(c) Four pigs.
(d) The horses.
4. What does Napoleon determine must be necessary for the sake of the windmill?
(a) Living in the farmhouse.
(b) Trade with neighboring farms.
(c) Work on Sundays.
(d) Working harder like Boxer.
5. What does Napoleon fill the empty food bins with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Napoleon order should be done to Frederick?
2. Who tries to cover the plot about where Boxer is actually being sent to in Chapter 9?
3. Which of the following animals is white?
4. Why does Napoleon order the hens to increase their production in Chapter 9?
5. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)