|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the food supplies during winter?
(a) Food is stored in the windmill.
(b) They are plentiful.
(c) More food is bought from Mr. Whymper.
(d) They fall short.
2. What type of animal is Old Major?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A pig.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
3. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
4. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Shoots at Boxer.
(b) Shoots at Squealer.
(c) Shoots at Snowball.
(d) Kills Napoleon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
2. What does Napoleon order should be done to Frederick?
3. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
4. Who tries to cover the plot about where Boxer is actually being sent to in Chapter 9?
5. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)