|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
(a) Lay it out as a talisman.
(b) Throw it toward Mr. Jones.
(c) Remove it from the farm.
(d) Bury it.
2. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
(a) Moses' teachings.
(b) Their own thoughts.
(c) Old Major's teachings.
(d) Napolean's teachings.
3. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
4. What do the pigs get shortly after Boxer leaves in the truck in Chapter 9?
(b) A new windmill.
5. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He has no money to buy food.
(b) He has to go out of town.
(c) He simply forgets.
(d) He is too drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many candidates are there in the election on Animal Farm in Chapter 9?
2. Which animal suffers a bad injury to his leg and hoof in the Chapter 8 battle?
3. Which day of the week is work voluntary for the animals?
4. What happens to the animals who confess to treasonous crimes?
5. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)