1. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Fairy Tale.
(b) Tale Story.
(c) Fairy Story.
(d) Tall Tale.
2. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) In the Army.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In Russia.
(d) On a plantation.
3. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(b) Mr. Jones.
4. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
5. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The donkeys.
(b) The farmhands.
(c) The animals.
(d) The farmers.
6. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(a) Old Major.
(c) Mr. Jones.
7. What type of animal is Old Major?
(a) A pig.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
8. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
(a) His dream from the prior night.
(b) His alcohol.
(c) His beliefs about Mr. Jones.
(d) His plan to escape the barnyard.
This section contains 3,886 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)