|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Homer having trouble with, beginning in Chapter 15?
(a) Recognizing his relatives.
(b) Remembering his address and phone number.
(c) Distinguishing past from present.
(d) Remembering to take his medication.
2. What does Codi bring to Homer's house after the funeral??
(a) The cowboy boots Uda gave her.
(b) An afghan with Hallie's belongings.
(c) Pictures of Hallie.
(d) Loyd's passport.
3. Hallie's letters tell of illness and death in Nicaragua caused by what?
4. Hallie's funeral is held under what kind of trees?
5. Where do Codi and Loyd spend Christmas?
(a) Alone in Tucson.
(b) In Grace with Homer.
(c) In Nicaragua with Hallie.
(d) With Loyd's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lethal side effect of the medication Homer has been taking to combat his Alzheimer's?
2. What do Codi and Loyd pass on the way to Tucson?
3. What language is the caller speaking?
4. Between which two versions of Codi is her father having difficulty distinguishing?
5. What is the name of Loyd's brother?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)