|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Codi lost a baby when she was how old?
2. What about Codi and Hallie touches their father's heart?
(a) Their good behavior.
(b) Their crying.
(c) Their cuteness.
(d) Their closeness.
3. Where was Hallie when she wrote the first letter Codi receives?
4. How many boys does Emelina have?
5. Where does Homer find Codi and Hallie?
(a) Stranded in an arroyo.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) At school.
(d) In their attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Codi and Hallie's mother?
2. Codi feels that she could not survive what event?
3. What does Emelina tell Codi was the real reason for her misfit status in school?
4. When Codi and Hallie were children, who used to babysit them?
5. When Codi and Hallie get home after the storm, what do they want to know?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Codi confronts her father about the tombstone with her family name on it?
2. What does Codi tell the Stitch and Bitch Club when invited to speak to it about the plight of the river?
3. What do Codi and Uda find while cleaning Homer's house?
4. Who are the Nolinas?
5. What is Codi doing at the beginning of Chapter 28?
6. What scene do Codi and Loyd pass on the way to Tucson?
7. How is contact re-established between Codi and Loyd in Chapter 7?
8. What does Codi realize during her artwork-selling trip to Tucson?
9. When asked for a number to call back, whom does the caller suggest Homer contact?
10. Where do Codi and Loyd spend Christmas?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)