Short Answer Key
1. How old are Codi and Hallie at the beginning of the story?
2. What is the relationship between Codi and Hallie?
3. What are Codi and Hallie doing when they are first introduced?
4. Who is watching Codi and Hallie in Chapter 1?
5. What is the occupation of Codi and Hallie's father?
6. Where have Codi and Hallie been playing in Chapter 1?
7. What holiday is approaching in Chapter 1?
All Souls' Day.
8. What is the relationship between Homer Noline and Codi and Hallie?
He is their father.
9. What does Homer Noline decide to forbid Codi and Hallie to do, as he watches them sleep?
Participate in the holiday celebration.
10. Homer Noline decides to forbid an activity for Codi and Hallie because there are "too many" what?
11. Where do Codi...
This section contains 2,346 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)