|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer do to combat his advancing Alzheimer's?
(a) He tries to remember dates.
(b) He tries to memorize the state capitals.
(c) Nothing. He has already given up hope.
(d) He does crossword puzzles.
2. Where does Emelina's husband work?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) On the railroad.
(c) In the mine.
(d) At the lumber mill.
3. The group oppressing the farmers is supported by what government?
(a) The United States.
4. Why did Codi leave her career field?
(a) She was getting ready to move.
(b) She wanted to go back to school.
(c) She had an argument with her supervisor.
(d) She lost her nerve during a crisis.
5. What is the name of Loyd's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Codi and Hallie's mother?
2. Homer Noline's family were the offspring of which of the Gracela sisters?
3. What does Codi notice about the fruit trees?
4. In Homer's flashback in Chapter 10, what has happened to Codi?
5. Why does Codi's father feel remorseful in his Chapter 10 flashback?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)